House Price Crash Forum

Those 2013 Bilderberg Delegates In Full

HOLA441

Note the number of FORMER this and FORMER that delegates.

They are by definition, FORMER......they should be gone...but no, they are not...they are still there influencing thinking...says something about their rank in the Organisation..and they clearly are having an influence somewhere...even though they are supposed to be GONE.

They haven't gone - they have arrived, via the route of supposed representation of the public interest on the way.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

R5L discussing the meeting now, tone is "jokey".

A few years ago Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Oprah Winfrey, Ted Turner, Michael Bloomberg, David Rockefeller, George Soros and others met secretly in New York City to discuss population control and eugenics philanthropy. It was memorably pitched as a gathering of the Super Friends, out to save the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTaUE1bhD4Y

Now that's what I call objective, completely independent reporting.

'Jokey' is probably no better but it's marginally less nausea-inducing

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I had a quick watch of the Alex Jones footage and it just shows how detached and self serving politicians and their cronies have become, in that I thought the police were employed to keep the peace and protect the public, not post guard around a hotel at the request of a small elite.

The same goes for the houses of parliament too (does anyone else find the permanent presence of police wielding automatic firearms completely bizarre?) which has changed beyond all recognition from 20 years ago.

If these people are here to serve us, why do they need such heavy protection from us?

HOLA449
HOLA4410

I had a quick watch of the Alex Jones footage and it just shows how detached and self serving politicians and their cronies have become, in that I thought the police were employed to keep the peace and protect the public, not post guard around a hotel at the request of a small elite.

The same goes for the houses of parliament too (does anyone else find the permanent presence of police wielding automatic firearms completely bizarre?) which has changed beyond all recognition from 20 years ago.

If these people are here to serve us, why do they need such heavy protection from us?

It's the New Normal innit?

A case can be made for having armed men to hand and on call. Having armed men parade around in everyone's face is an entirely different kettle of fish imho.

I was waiting for someone on the street outside Kings X Station for a quarter of an hour the other day and watched four Met officers armed with machine pistols strutting up and down all over the place. I didn't feel any safer for their presence at all but rather felt quite f***ed off.

This stuff isn't about security impo. It's about the illusion of security, with a little low level intimidation of the general population thrown in.

HOLA4411

And what is happening in the Watford Big Brother House today?

and therein lies the rub.

IF "they" continue with their mistreatment and/or contempt of the little people, time after time history shows that the backlash from these type of scenarios is not pretty.

...king louis of france/marie antoinette etc( let them eat cake)........

adolf hitler( it is good that our citizenry have not the ability to think)......

ceaucescu/honecker

various roman emperors

one or two english monarchs

you could probably throw in the pharisees at the time of jesus into the mix

....but they do not seem to learn do they?

...all it takes is for one "terrorist" as they would refer to them, to speak their mind, get the message public and a couple of years later they pay the price for offing them.

I doubt it will be much different this time.

funnily enough the only one who seems to be telling it like it is is farage!!...He'ers the new gospel!

Nigel 3:74

And yeah, he doth speak unto the hypocrites,telling them,"I shalt not regard your unjust deeds", and verily sprang into verse, chastising them with his melody,

Thus Nigel made utterance,

"Our so-called leaders speak

With words they try to jail you

The subjugate the meek

But it's the rhetoric of failure

We are spirits in the material world

HOLA4412
Guest eight

"Our so-called leaders speak

With words they try to jail you

The subjugate the meek

But it's the rhetoric of failure

We are spirits in the material world

A Sting in the tail?

HOLA4413

What seems to be missed is the new and unknown faces of those who attend these meetings.

I have read that Both Clinton & Obama attended prior to each of their respective presidencies and would be keen to find out if this information is true/false.

If true, would make you think...

HOLA4414

The delegate list has been released for many years I think.

Nothing suspicious about Bilderberg itself. It's just a symptom of the class structure we grant these people with our votes.

HOLA4415

Nothing suspicious about Bilderberg itself. It's just a symptom of the class structure we grant these people with our votes.

yeah, we voted for all those business attendees.

This is a lobbying meeting for the Rich.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Exactly.

And we pay for the "privilege".

One question answers the whole riddle.

Why is Mandelson there...?

Answers on a postcard to:

Because he's the Prince of Darkness competition

PO Box 666

Hartlepool

XYY

HOLA4418

We give all the directors a shield of limited liability with their corporations.

Irrelevant....Lmited Liability is about Financial positions, not the power associated with the possession. Corparations can commit crimes and its Directors go to Jail as if they themselves had commited the crimes ( not bankers though...they are exempt)

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

What seems to be missed is the new and unknown faces of those who attend these meetings.

I have read that Both Clinton & Obama attended prior to each of their respective presidencies and would be keen to find out if this information is true/false.

If true, would make you think...

Tony Blair never went, he was asked in parliament about it, and said he hadn't.

Oh, wait, this is awkward. :lol:

HOLA4421

Only for people down to attend the full conference. The names of people who pop in for the day or a particular session don't get released.

It's interesting how discussions about Bilderberg have progressed over the years. A decade or so ago you'd often be dismissed as a loon even for mentioning that such a gathering took place.

The corporate press made no reference to the conference and has only started reporting its existence in response to the interest generated by the loons it attempts to marginalise, now and and in the past

Now it's 'yeah, yeah, everyone knows about Bilderberg but it's nothing to be concerned about'

And in another ten years ...?

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Surely the charitable status of the Goldman Sachs and BP funded Bilderberg Association is stretching the legal definitions ?

According to the Charity Commission entry, the primary objective of the Charity is "public education in international affairs, economics and the social sciences".

To meet this objective the Association "organises conferences and meetings...and publish[es] reports of such conferences and meetings"

Not a word of truth there.

HOLA4425

yeah, we voted for all those business attendees.

This is a lobbying meeting for the Rich.

Exactly. 'Oh don't be silly, we're not building a NWO. Were just an organization that arranges secret meetings between politicians and the extremely rich, where they discuss what changes they think should be imposed on billions of people, who aren't invited. We aren't a conspiracy!'

Where's my invitation?

Archived