• Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

You will never end the CT because they always make a bigger CT to explain away why the evidence is faked.

I am an Apollo nut, so I was sad enough to compare the LRO images of the 17 site with those shot out of the window when the LM took off. They look similar to me. Of course your ct would argue that if they went to the lengths of faking the landings then faking a few photographs like this is trivial, expecially in an age where we have greater technology to do it.

Maybe the Google X prize will reveal all. Of course then the CTs will argue that the X prize competitors are in the pay of the US government.

The LRO photos are a bit disappointing, but I guess this 200 million odd mission was not put in orbit to photo the apollo sites but to improve our knowledge of the moon at a greater scale. Maybe as the mission ends they'll drop the orbit a few miles or so so they can get a real close up. Problem is that this will speed up the spacecraft.

Edit : Is the famous photo of Aldrin on the moon consistent with this LRO photo of the landing site ?

HOLA449
HOLA4410

We didn't go to the moon. With the falling price of technology we should have a proper moon base by now. The Russians never went despite relative parity with the US in the space race for the most part.

The trouble is, even if some mission goes to the moon now it's going to need serious extra technology to overcome obstacles like the Van Allen belt. So even if we do go to the moon it will be at the expense of revealing previous lies. Thus space science can't progress properly as we have to work around this bit of crazy make believe.

HOLA4411

Can I be the first to point out that NASA has a vested interest in providing evidence that NASA landed on the Moon?

And that at the time, the USSR and China would have had a vested interest in exposing such fakery?

Why didn't they?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Can I be the first to point out that NASA has a vested interest in providing evidence that NASA landed on the Moon?

The photos are a consequence of the job the LRO is doing. I'm not sure anyone official has ever suggested they constitute evidence of the landings. This has probably been suggested by various people and media organisations though. If you're smart enough to run NASA, you're probably smart enough to figure out beforehand that wasting 200 odd million quid to take photos of the Apollo landing sites to debunk cts is a waste of time, because the cts will just claim they are faked as well.

Can I also point out that there are a lot of VI's who make a lot of money out of moon landing conspiracy stories ?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Very difficult to prove a negative.

BTW I am not actually a lunar landing denier.

Given that much of the space race was about propaganda (at least in the eyes of the politicians) and that the Soviets must have had spies in the right places, it's hard to imagine them being so passive in the face of such a monumental fraud.

Given that both superpowers were trying to impress the rest of the world the idea that their ideology was the better one, a moon landing expose would have been a gift from heaven.

HOLA4422

How do you know there are mirrors on the moon ?

Those scientists doing the laser ranging - they're all part of the conspiracy.

You've got me worried now.... so when, as a sixth-form physics geek, me and my mates did some ranging with those mirrors, were all the other guys in my little group in on the conspiracy, then and pulling my chain, or did it never happen like I remember it and The Man has since got to me and implanted false memories?

HOLA4423

You've got me worried now.... so when, as a sixth-form physics geek, me and my mates did some ranging with those mirrors, were all the other guys in my little group in on the conspiracy, then and pulling my chain, or did it never happen like I remember it and The Man has since got to me and implanted false memories?

That's some experiment you did as a kid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Point_Observatory_Lunar_Laser-ranging_Operation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Did you use a 3.5m telescope ?

How about that one photon detected per laser pulse ?

That laser must have been something as well.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived