• Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

This geezer from a 2006 advert for Three Music Store. I had to do a double take when I first saw it in the pub during half time of a WC game, with the whole place shouting out "it's [insert my surname here] on the telly !"

Apparently his name is Jamie Day, but I couldn't find any pictures of him on the net, only a still of the advert from a site which wants to charge me £5 a month to join to actually watch the advert ! He was singing "Life on Mars" by Bowie.

He's even got the same lumps on the head as me. Really quite scary, I think I have a twin brother I've never been told about.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest PenelopePitstop

A young Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, Amelie and was once folllowed around GAP by someone who was convinced I was Sinead O'Conner... :blink:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest Noodle

Hi noodle, when is your little one due?......a girl at work said I was like Janet Street Porter, I don't know if was sounds like or looks like. ;)

Arrived 6 days ago. Not mine, but will most likely end up being. Not as though I've got anything else going on.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest Noodle

You're a stand up guy Mr P.

Kudos.

I'm a sad fool. But I won't see kids live poor. Most terrible thing in the world.

HOLA4415

Hi noodle, when is your little one due?......a girl at work said I was like Janet Street Porter, I don't know if was sounds like or looks like. ;)

...but, but, all this time I thought you were a bloke?!?!

HOLA4416

Why don't we turn this upside down... we don't know whether anyone is being honest and TBF most seem far too good-looking to be truthful, so why not have a second round posting pictures of what WE think OTHERS look like? What impressions have we formed of each other and how accurate, or not, are they? Go on - you know you want to :)

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Guest Noodle

...take good care of the little one, wise noodle. ;)

. . . more college fund . . . less pension . . .

Still no rain here. Very worrying. Should be hammering it down.

HOLA4419
Guest Noodle

Why don't we turn this upside down... we don't know whether anyone is being honest and TBF most seem far too good-looking to be truthful, so why not have a second round posting pictures of what WE think OTHERS look like? What impressions have we formed of each other and how accurate, or not, are they? Go on - you know you want to :)

Honestly, I do look exactly the same as Chris Moyles after a successful year attending Weight Watchers.

Identical.

HOLA4420

...but, but, all this time I thought you were a bloke?!?!

..a few have presumed that I was a bloke, mentioned two or three times before, can't understand why, never hidden the fact...well anyone can continue to think what they want to think, I don't mind if I am a guy or girl what sex you are really doesn't matter. ;)

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived