House Price Crash Forum

Who Do You Look Like....

monty1080

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was told recently that I looked like a fat Steven Seagal, but without shiney skin, and the pony-tail, and with a sense of humour, and that I can act better, but with a smaller bank balance, and a Scottish accent.

I'm not convinced I'm fatter than him tbh.....

Steven-Seagal-Fat-Factor.jpg

I've been told I look like

003FRN_David_Schwimmer_004.jpg

And...

david-baddiel_maryexperienc.jpg

And...

David_Duchovny.jpg

See a pattern?

Although to be fair I only got told I looked like Duchovny by a bird once based on a photo, once she saw more photos I never heard from her again :rolleyes:

To be honest I think I look nothing like any of them.

I've been told I look like

003FRN_David_Schwimmer_004.jpg

And...

david-baddiel_maryexperienc.jpg

And...

David_Duchovny.jpg

See a pattern?

Although to be fair I only got told I looked like Duchovny by a bird once based on a photo, once she saw more photos I never heard from her again :rolleyes:

To be honest I think I look nothing like any of them.

Definitely see a pattern there. Hopefully you're not a complete tw4t like Ross from friends.

Definitely have my fingers crossed :)

My OH wants our daughter to be 'a fat lesbian dwarf with facial hair and acne'. He can't stand the idea of blokes sniffing around.

Unfortunately for him she's blonde, blue-eyed, slim, and has a predicted height of nearly six foot. She inherited my skin so she's unlikely to have acne. He's got his fingers croseed for a 'tache.

Ahhh... the penny drops.

It's really weird. The first time I saw it it took me about twenty minutes to see the face, but once you've seen it you can't lose it again. I haven't looked at that picture for five years or more, but I still saw the face immediately today.

Archived