House Price Crash Forum

Who Do You Look Like....

monty1080

Arrived 6 days ago. Not mine, but will most likely end up being. Not as though I've got anything else going on.

Good for you Noodle, and many congratulations.

..a few have presumed that I was a bloke, mentioned two or three times before, can't understand why, never hidden the fact...well anyone can continue to think what they want to think, I don't mind if I am a guy or girl what sex you are really doesn't matter. ;)

Excellent - always esteemed you as a well-balanced bloke: nice to know you're actually a good-value member of this camp. :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been variously compared to;

Ray Winstone

Chandler from friends

Oliver reed

Pob

Luckily my wife looks like that woman tom cruise knocked up who was in dawsons creek.

So lifes not all bad. :)

New idea for a thread, "who does your partner look like"

I have been variously compared to;

Ray Winstone

Chandler from friends

Oliver reed

Pob

Luckily my wife looks like that woman tom cruise knocked up who was in dawsons creek.

So lifes not all bad. :)

New idea for a thread, "who does your partner look like"

:lol:

Separate threads required :

What does your partner look like when happy?

What does your partner look like when not happy?

Guest Noodle

I remember that one, that was the result of me noisily stumbling in pissed as the first lords of creation at about 3 in the morn before getting into the empty bath and falling into a, blubbery, farty sleep.

No that's the happy face. :)

Thought I would introduce myself to your merry little band, inspired me to change my forum name, get an avatar , and post to and I don't do that often. Time to lighten up a bit

Fed up of the main forum, too many who are convinced they know what they are talking about. Anyone without any self doubt is not to be trusted, 100% guaranteed.

Just found the OT forum a little beacon of light in recent times, a new thread with some eye candy thrown in never goes amiss

Any way no pic for me, old nickname was horse, but for the reasons you may think (dont read too much into the avatar.

Apparently a likeness to Horace Broon......bummer

Thought I would introduce myself to your merry little band, inspired me to change my forum name, get an avatar , and post to and I don't do that often. Time to lighten up a bit

Fed up of the main forum, too many who are convinced they know what they are talking about. Anyone without any self doubt is not to be trusted, 100% guaranteed.

Just found the OT forum a little beacon of light in recent times, a new thread with some eye candy thrown in never goes amiss

Any way no pic for me, old nickname was horse, but for the reasons you may think (dont read too much into the avatar.

Apparently a likeness to Horace Broon......bummer

Well hello horse!

I have actually met RJ. Legend!

Is that this woman's vagina?

fat_woman_with_fat_hanging_out_of_dress_If_browsers_were_women-s394x410-28069-580.jpg

I feel quite sorry for that woman. The picture always gets trotted out but if you look at it she actually seems to have lost a lot of weight and it's mainly surplus flesh hanging down. She probably looked better as an out-and-out gut bucket.

Guest Noodle

I feel quite sorry for that woman. The picture always gets trotted out but if you look at it she actually seems to have lost a lot of weight and it's mainly surplus flesh hanging down. She probably looked better as an out-and-out gut bucket.

I'm lovin' it!

Archived