House Price Crash Forum

Who Do You Look Like....

monty1080

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly...i've just noticed he's also got a lazy eye which I also get if i'm pished or tired. Back in the day when I did temping work in various factories and foundries around the Black Country all i'd hear was his name echoing around the building "Yam owright Sam!".

samdingle.jpg

W*nkers, just as well i'm a funny fecker.

On the other hand - bless her - the wife has rather charitably likened me to Bruce Willis in Twelve Monkeys (although I suspect she's throwing me a bone):

12Monkeys10.jpeg

On the other hand - bless her - the wife has rather charitably likened me to Bruce Willis in Twelve Monkeys (although I suspect she's throwing me a bone):

12Monkeys10.jpeg

She might just think you need a wash?

Here we go.....

Up next we've got Bossybabe as Megan Fox, Quork as Johnny Depp and General Melchett as a young Marlon Brando. laugh.gif

More like the old, or at least the Apocalypse Now Marlon Brando. Actually, I look a bit like this chap (or so others have told me). But I cut my hair, these days.

bob-geldof.jpg

And I concur, Skinty, if that's true, that probably makes you the OT forum's pin-up girl.

post-11428-12784115908377_thumb.jpg

Yeah, but which one?

Daniel Craig; or perhaps more specifically that particular photo. The week stores had life size cut-outs of that picture was particularly tedious.

Having chav kids in the shopping centre/mall shouting James Bond at you gets old real quick.

And I concur, Skinty, if that's true, that probably makes you the OT forum's pin-up girl.

Yep, that girl is lovely, so if Skinty looks like a blue-eyed version, well...

However, a real pin-up must like sex in my book, otherwise you can only have delusional fantasies like "oh well, she'd like it with me..." :rolleyes: Sadly our OT beauty has declared otherwise(perhaps wisely!) on several occasions.

Therefore for me, the post of OT pin-up is still open...

Yep, that girl is lovely, so if Skinty looks like a blue-eyed version, well...

However, a real pin-up must like sex in my book, otherwise you can only have delusional fantasies like "oh well, she'd like it with me..." :rolleyes: Sadly our OT beauty has declared otherwise(perhaps wisely!) on several occasions.

Therefore for me, the post of OT pin-up is still open...

Hmm. I'm just trying to unpick what you've said...

Are you saying that Skinty isn't all that keen on sex, or am I hopelessly baffled?

Hmm. I'm just trying to unpick what you've said...

Are you saying that Skinty isn't all that keen on sex, or am I hopelessly baffled?

No you're not baffled.

I don't know, of course.

I only know what she has said on other threads, but this could be a sensible way to avoid harassment on this male-dominated forum. She is, after all, a smart cookie.

No you're not baffled.

I don't know, of course.

I only know what she has said on other threads, but this could be a sensible way to avoid harassment on this male-dominated forum. She is, after all, a smart cookie.

Well, I did have a reply all typed out... but I decided against it.

Archived