House Price Crash Forum

Who Do You Look Like....

monty1080

HOLA441

What it says in the title. Find some pics on the net and post them. I have been told (in order of frequency) I look like.bono_1.jpgactor_patrick_swayze_dies_of_cancer.jpggary_oldman_135235.jpegamerican-idol-simon_cowell.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      and on a few occasionspalin.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest theboltonfury

Here we go.....

First one up looks says he looks like one of the most famous Rock Stars on earth or one of the most sought after filmstars of the 80's or a much loved English actor who's no munter either.

Even Michael Palin looks bloody good for his age.

Up next we've got Bossybabe as Megan Fox, Quork as Johnny Depp and General Melchett as a young Marlon Brando. :lol:

HOLA443
HOLA444

Here we go.....

First one up looks says he looks like one of the most famous Rock Stars on earth or one of the most sought after filmstars of the 80's or a much loved English actor who's no munter either.

Even Michael Palin looks bloody good for his age.

Up next we've got Bossybabe as Megan Fox, Quork as Johnny Depp and General Melchett as a young Marlon Brando. :lol:

I don't think I look like any of them, I am just going by what people say to me... oh you look like......

HOLA445
Guest Absolutely Fabulous

I got taken for Diana Rigg in her Avenger days - and my salad days.rolleyes.gif In the last 10 years someone said I looked like Judi Dench...I don't.biggrin.gif We-e-e-ell , perhaps hair colour and style.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Wow CCC you have got a great a55 for a bloke.

Thanks. I do Pilates, yoga, sing opera and I see a chiropractor. Works wonders for the ass.

My core is to die for.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Guest theboltonfury

Come on TBF somebody must have said you resemble someone ? My Dad was always told he looked like Lee Marvin when he was younger and John Le Mesurier when he was older.

I was only teasing!!

In my early 20's I can't remember many weeks when I didn't get told I looked like Hugh Grant. Sadly 10 years later, the foppish good looks have gone absent and the hair is cropped short and greying (at an alarming rate!)

My Dad looks like Sir Jimmy Saville, so I guess I've got that to look forward to.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Guest theboltonfury

adrian_edmondson.jpg

Heston-Blumenthal.jpg

British%20Academy%20Television%20Awards%20BBC%20BAFTA%20Harry%20Hill.jpg

It's funny how bald men are just called other bald men.

I have a very good bald friend. We call him amongst others, Terry Nutkins, Willie Thorne, Duncan Goodhew, Phil Collins, Barry Evans. Quite a diverse bunch of baldies.

HOLA4419

It's funny how bald men are just called other bald men.

I have a very good bald friend. We call him amongst others, Terry Nutkins, Willie Thorne, Duncan Goodhew, Phil Collins, Barry Evans. Quite a diverse bunch of baldies.

I am not bald (yet) but getting that way and wear glasses so I can kind of see where people are coming from. I could always grow my hair and attempt a comb over. :lol:

HOLA4420

I was only teasing!!

In my early 20's I can't remember many weeks when I didn't get told I looked like Hugh Grant. Sadly 10 years later, the foppish good looks have gone absent and the hair is cropped short and greying (at an alarming rate!)

My Dad looks like Sir Jimmy Saville, so I guess I've got that to look forward to.

Yeah, the Bono comments were thick and fast when I was a teenager.... got me quite a few GFs ;) . A good friend told me I looked like a cross between Patrick Swayze and Michael Palin. As I get older the Michael Palin comments are on the increase, and of course when Pop idol happened the Simon Cowell stuff started, I really don't think I look like him, I just have very similar colouring and shortish hair.

HOLA4421

I'm older, taller, and blue-eyed.

Otherwise this bloke is a spookily close ringer for me. Apparently his nose is better, that figures.

Also he's a "cool" multi-millionaire film star and I'm a spockish computer bloke, so another slight difference there........

Statham.jpg

post-14186-12783447248143_thumb.jpg

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Was told recently that I looked like a fat Steven Seagal, but without shiney skin, and the pony-tail, and with a sense of humour, and that I can act better, but with a smaller bank balance, and a Scottish accent.

I'm not convinced I'm fatter than him tbh.....

Archived