HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Great, that means housing spivs get to jack their rental prices.

Lets just make the system loads more efficient and transfer half my money straight to my owner landlord at source, it'll save me the hassle of walking over to the cash machine.

No landlords get nothing out of this , people living in London on that money don't rent they live at home with parent's , or they are the second wage earner in the household.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Absolutely.. if I'd inherited somewhere to live. Seems that's the only way anybody not rich will own anything in London.

That is the future in all honesty in these highly desireable cities. If you are not rich and did not inherit you will never get in.

Ironically the more exclusive they become.. the more people want to move there.

HOLA4412

Great, that means housing spivs get to jack their rental prices.

Lets just make the system loads more efficient and transfer half my money straight to my owner landlord at source, it'll save me the hassle of walking over to the cash machine.

Reminds me about a piece I read about New York cabbies who lease their cabs from cab companies.

Fares go up, lease per shift goes up = no difference in income for driver.

HOLA4413
Guest The Relaxation Suite

They need to double it !!

You cannot imagine the damage done to small businesses if they had to double their payroll. But then considering half of Londoners work for the state why not make it £30 an hour - they can just print it after all.

HOLA4414

You cannot imagine the damage done to small businesses if they had to double their payroll. But then considering half of Londoners work for the state why not make it £30 an hour - they can just print it after all.

No half of Londoners don't work for the state , what makes you come out with an irrelavant statement like that ?

HOLA4415
Guest The Relaxation Suite

No half of Londoners don't work for the state , what makes you come out with an irrelavant statement like that ?

It's 75% of Northen Ireland, isn't it? So what is London? I know it happens to be one of the lowest but when three quarters of people in Ulster are working for Whitehall London could still be quite high. And commenting on public sector is hardly irrelevant because whatever the percentage of PS workers in London, it is the taxpayer who must pay for their wages, including those on minimum. Have you anything constructive to say?

HOLA4416

It's 75% of Northen Ireland, isn't it? So what is London? I know it happens to be one of the lowest but when three quarters of people in Ulster are working for Whitehall London could still be quite high. And commenting on public sector is hardly irrelevant because whatever the percentage of PS workers in London, it is the taxpayer who must pay for their wages, including those on minimum. Have you anything constructive to say?

Yes very constructive , you just proved my point :-

You said half of London worked for the state I said that was a totally irrelevant statement because it is wrong.

You then asked me how many it was ? Proved my point that it was an irrelevant statement because you just made it up and when I made my remark you have addmitted that you do not have a clue .

Also what has Norhen Ireland got to do with It ?

Commenting on public sector is not irrelevant but making up amounts that work in certain part's of the country is.

Thankyou

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

London has about 21% public sector employment , i'm not sure £15,307.50 Gross/ £12,486.38 Net is enough to live in London though.

Yep you could have a nice house in Chelsea, or Mayfair, Notting Hill , Belgravia, Regent's Park , anywhere in those nice expensive London enclaves.

No sorry not a nice house a nice cardborad box ,or park bench.

HOLA4420

for effectively £1000 per month take home you could live in london.

You would have to share with someone else, use a bike and watch your spending, but it would be doable (I know it would be), but then minimum wage is hardly meant to be luxury is it?

Plus most people earning minimum wage are not supporting others nor are they living on their own.

What is happening to those that can't get a job on £7.85 per hour I wonder?

HOLA4421

You cannot imagine the damage done to small businesses if they had to double their payroll.

You'll find Miko is a little unrealistic, sort of stubborn in a BA cabin crew way. Like bar staff on the titanic demanding a wage increase as the ship goes down.

HOLA4422

You'll find Miko is a little unrealistic, sort of stubborn in a BA cabin crew way. Like bar staff on the titanic demanding a wage increase as the ship goes down.

I find that you are very pickey with which post's you answer and those that you don't.

Still waiting for you to answer my replies to you the other night , but not holding my breath.

HOLA4423