House Price Crash Forum

Bbc Jumps To Browns Defence

bogbrush

HOLA441

It's lucky for the Great Leader that he can call upon the state TV network in times of stress.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8450375.stm

Just as the former General secretary up to 2007 is confirming from personal experience what a prize plonker the Prime Mentalist is, the BBC chides us to remember how unsound anyone is who say bad things about the man who saved the World;

BBC political correspondent Carole Walker said it was important to remember Mr Watt was forced to resign as general secretary and was "clearly very angry".

Is he "clearly very angry"? Has he done any interviews where like Brown he cannot look people in the eye or storms out still attached to his mike? Has he been seen to throw stuff around at people? People so angry that they make things up (for that is undoubtedly the only inference we are meant to take from her comments) don't tend to go around explaining that they felt let down, as he has - they are more likely to lie and say they are ok about it all.

In any case, there's nothing in there that people didn't pretty much know, so why discount it? It's just good 1st hand confirmation of what a complete t*t sits at the centre of our government.

HOLA442

It's lucky for the Great Leader that he can call upon the state TV network in times of stress.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8450375.stm

Just as the former General secretary up to 2007 is confirming from personal experience what a prize plonker the Prime Mentalist is, the BBC chides us to remember how unsound anyone is who say bad things about the man who saved the World;

Is he "clearly very angry"? Has he done any interviews where like Brown he cannot look people in the eye or storms out still attached to his mike? Has he been seen to throw stuff around at people? People so angry that they make things up (for that is undoubtedly the only inference we are meant to take from her comments) don't tend to go around explaining that they felt let down, as he has - they are more likely to lie and say they are ok about it all.

In any case, there's nothing in there that people didn't pretty much know, so why discount it? It's just good 1st hand confirmation of what a complete t*t sits at the centre of our government.

Ofcourse, there's that element of this guy having a book to sell. But i'd rather people revealed this type of informaiton

to give us an insight. They're more likely to reveal the more controversial goings on if they've been scorned like Watt.

And it's not exactly hard to imagine labour pissing 1.2million up the wall on an election campaing that didn't happen.

That's also quite important revelation.

I've just been watching a few minutes of Marr on bbc1 this morning. His guests were Maureen lipman and some

twonk historian called 'tristram' [no idea if he went to school with David Cameron].

They quickly glossed over much of the Peter Watt story in the papers this morning. Highlighting that the real scandal

was party funding which watt was involved in. :blink: General tone was, poor old Gordon, not his fault, votes don't care,

let's move on. Ridiculous lightweight nonsense from the beeb as per usual.

Marr and his guests might be uncomfortable about kicking a one-eyed man when he's down, and are not interested in

it being claimed that someone in the labour party said that they were worried the public might end up disliking Brown

more than they did :lol: .

suffice to say I've decided to change channel. I don't want to see foaming at the mouth as far as the criiquing of politics and

politicians, but to simply ignore it and brush under the carpet as Marr and hisguests seem to want to do is equally ridiculous.

the big news story for them is Chris Evans taking over from Terry Wogan. Clealry of more importance to the sheeple that a millionaire

broadcaster is yet again reemployed by the bbc. :snooze:

HOLA443

He added: "I am the prime minister and am determined to remain so. I am determined, I am resolute."

Hitler used to say that it was "His irrevocable will"

This is getting worrying, Brown is supposed to be a democratic leader, but more and more I get the impression that he is a Fascist, convinced that he and he alone can lead the country (Sorry, the World).

His cabinet Ministers have abrogated their responsibilities and become mere apparatchniks. Perhaps because they know that with El Gordo the Supreme gone, they also will fall.

HOLA444

The BBC seems to Brown's main allies at this point.

For Brown to win the election, what they need is in the election run some big time fear stories on the BBC about how the Tories are going to cut a million jobs from the public sector, reduce the national pension, and cut welfare.

Finally a little extra help from some malfunctioning voting machines in the close seats and might just get a majority government.

HOLA445
HOLA446

He added: "I am the prime minister and am determined to remain so. I am determined, I am resolute."

This is getting worrying, Brown is supposed to be a democratic leader, but more and more I get the impression that he is a Fascist, convinced that he and he alone can lead the country (Sorry, the World).

His cabinet Ministers have abrogated their responsibilities and become mere apparatchniks. Perhaps because they know that with El Gordo the Supreme gone, they also will fall.

HOLA447

I think that is it, the cabinet is all weaklings and misfits who without Brown would be gone anyway. Look how hated the Millibands are, then there is Harriet Harmond, Alistair Darling, Jack Straw, Yvette Cooper and co.

HOLA448

Excuse me? Voting machines? They are not used in this country! Have you ever bothered to vote yourself?

In all honesty the last time I voted was in the mid 1990's. I don't even really believe in democracy. It hasn't helped that until recently my only choice of parties I outright didnt' like the direction they wanted to take the country.

I might actually vote this time around though as for the first time I feel like we have a better choice with the third parties available. I'll probably cast my vote then find out the next day the party I voted for lost by 10,000 votes anyway so my vote was pointless.

HOLA449

In all honesty the last time I voted was in the mid 1990's. I don't even really believe in democracy. It hasn't helped that until recently my only choice of parties I outright didnt' like the direction they wanted to take the country.

I might actually vote this time around though as for the first time I feel like we have a better choice with the third parties available. I'll probably cast my vote then find out the next day the party I voted for lost by 10,000 votes anyway so my vote was pointless.

I agrre with your sentiment. I live in a safe labour seat. My vote won't make the slightest difference in that respect.

What constituency do you live in? Who is your MP? We can assess the marginality.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I agree that the BBC is beyond the pale - that David Tennet article was the level of blatant political propoganda that would grace the pages of Pravda in the 70's..

Made me quite ill and more than a little worried to see it published...

Views of a Madman

A great Doctor Who, but still a big old thespian at heart. Same as Patrick Stewart. I saw that Russell Davies had come out with something similar around the same time. The problem for him is that he looks like a great big fat luvvie who everyone can ignore whereas Tennent was, well, Doctor Who - and after rescuing us from the Time Lords again we have to take his views seriously, don't we?

HOLA4412

somebody did say that GB's only way out of number 10 would be in a body bag.

I think that prospect is becoming considerably more likely day by day.

still,shouldn't judge the guy too harshly,it was blair that let off the silent-but-violent....and left brown to pick up the tab.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

http://news.bbc.co.u...ics/8450375.stm

Wow.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Archived