House Price Crash Forum

Why Should Houses Be Affordable?

Jesusaves

HOLA441

I've skipped to the end so sorry if someone has posted a something with a similar sentiment.

Although land is a finite resource, in the UK on about 10% is built up. What is lacking is planning permission.

I'm not sure that the crazy house prices in the UK are simply due to supply and demand. I'm of the opinion that 12 years of lax government policy has led to a housing bubble, which has been fed by the myth of lack of supply.

Maybe we should build on the green belt

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Cant get a 10 times income loan.

oh, and foul language was yours.

Im sorry if asking a question was diversionary, but we need to be clear what our trolls mean.

An alternate point of view does not make someone a troll.

And stop apologising - it makes you look weak and stupid.

HOLA443

To be perfectly frank, the only way to accumulate wealth in this country is through property.

There speaks the greatest of the greater fools.

I created wealth by working hard and producing things.

I made a bit of money through a house I bought. But I earned 10x more in the same period by working. hard.

Sell your house, give the money to charity and get a job.

You deserve nothing for free.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Do you want the honest answer? I calculated it recently using the services of an on-line actuary.

About 2 mil.

I cannot claim to be clever, or more capable than others - but just ready to take a risk; a punt; and it worked.

What about you?

Honesty at last.

Troll.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I've skipped to the end so sorry if someone has posted a something with a similar sentiment.

Although land is a finite resource, in the UK on about 10% is built up. What is lacking is planning permission.

I'm not sure that the crazy house prices in the UK are simply due to supply and demand. I'm of the opinion that 12 years of lax government policy has led to a housing bubble, which has been fed by the myth of lack of supply.

understatement of the decade. There are empty houses and flats everywhere, and I can`t see hundreds of thousands of homeless, can you? It is simply due to ramping and very dumb sheeple, combined with liar loans, low rates and plentiful supply of cheap credit, which has now gone away. When the whole thing falls down it is going to be truly horrifying to many who believed the supply and demand mantra.

HOLA4418

Have you ever considered that you might be actually very wrong?

what currency is your mil?

anything you like.

and have you made it or are you going to make it.? tense is important.

for example, I live under a bridge, or I am going to live under a bridge, or, I used to live under a bridge.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

anything you like.

for example, I live under a bridge, or I am going to live under a bridge, or, I used to live under a bridge.

:D:D:D you mean troll feeder you

HOLA4421

Listen - I really don't give a monkeys about giving or taking insults. I'm a big boy.

What I find odd, is that this forum has a hard core of ego centric, self-centered losers who find 'outsiders' with different opinions a threat. They look for 'killer statements' and 'put-downs' as diversions. Then they accuse 'TROLL'.

Err... No, I actually have a different opinion to you.

Look at the excitement around the 'Wilson's going bust' thread. All negative stuff. These attitudes are typically British. The system keeps you all poor and keeps you in your place. It's a self-regulating system. You winge and moan and then jump with glee when someone fails. If this was the USA you would shrug your shoulders and say 'good luck to them'. The Wilson's would go bust but then try something else.

Just go out and do something - simple.

HOLA4422

anything you like.

It sounds like you are a little too tense.

And you are worth? Or are you too embarrased to say?

HOLA4423

Listen - I really don't give a monkeys about giving or taking insults. I'm a big boy.

What I find odd, is that this forum has a hard core of ego centric, self-centered losers who find 'outsiders' with different opinions a threat. They look for 'killer statements' and 'put-downs' as diversions. Then they accuse 'TROLL'.

Err... No, I actually have a different opinion to you.

Look at the excitement around the 'Wilson's going bust' thread. All negative stuff. These attitudes are typically British. The system keeps you all poor and keeps you in your place. It's a self-regulating system. You winge and moan and then jump with glee when someone fails. If this was the USA you would shrug your shoulders and say 'good luck to them'. The Wilson's would go bust but then try something else.

Just go out and do something - simple.

You really are a compilcated person aren't you

HOLA4424
HOLA4425