HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

honestly! if there was ever any doubt until now ,we know where auntie's allegiance lies now!!!! I wonder if davie cammers arranges similar bolx and auntie will agree to pitch up ,film it and report it as news!!!!!!!!!!!! happy days ,inflation under control,education improving YOY and low intrest rates ,even the pound getting weaker is cool according to merv!!!!!!!

im not sure what i believe anymore,which is exactly what they want!!!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
honestly! if there was ever any doubt until now ,we know where auntie's allegiance lies now!!!! I wonder if davie cammers arranges similar bolx and auntie will agree to pitch up ,film it and report it as news!!!!!!!!!!!! happy days ,inflation under control,education improving YOY and low intrest rates ,even the pound getting weaker is cool according to merv!!!!!!!

Yes, but listen to what the reporter is saying once Gordo gets indoors and the "crowd" quickly disperses. It's hardly a ringing endorsement!

HOLA4415

In fairness the Beeb lass was trying to ask some awkward questions.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

hi all,i was watching that clip with the volume down whilst trying to show an intrest in merlin with the wife and kids,i watched it until half way(the gb link,not merlin,i saw all of that!),with no sound ,so my comments were based on that ,ill watch it again! cheers all

Edited by buyinbrazil

HOLA4422
Gordon Brown blew a credit bubble by his manipulation of the inflation target and globalisation policies.

Gordon Brown was the architect of the failure to regulate.

Gordon Brown failed to dampen property speculation through the fair application of tax policy.

Gordon Brown could not see that what he was doing for 10 years was going to end in disaster.

Gordon Brown thought that through his policies he had put an end to boom and bust.

Gordon Brown thought that he could take a greater share of the national income (and future income) to spend on his pet projects - but because he failed to understand that there would be another downturn one day that he would not have very much money in the coffers for a stimulus package and that it means the current generation of people in charge have left a huge debt burden for all our children and even grandchildren.

The money that has been spent by Gordon Brown has been spent unwisely with very little to show for it.

Gordon Brown has left the country in a mess. The economy is hopelessly unbalanced and I don't at this moment know exactly how we intend to maintain the standard of living we have come to expect whilst our German cousins pull off into the distance (in a car that is) .

you forgot the gold

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editoria.../2009/0318.html

In 1999, it was rumored that investment bank Goldman Sachs had a 1,000 ton gold short position in the markets. Goldman Sachs was betting that the price of gold would continue to fall and they would be amply rewarded for their apparent “riskâ€.

Because of central bank manipulation, the price of gold had moved inversely to the rise of stocks for almost 20 years and bankers were making easy money on the bet gold would continue its downward spiral.

However, much to the shock of Goldman Sachs and the central bankers, in 1999 gold stopped falling; and, because Goldman Sachs’ short position was so large, Goldman possibly could suffer catastrophic losses.

This is when England’s then Chancellor of the Exchequer, Gordon Brown, on May 8, 1999 announced England would sell over 50 % of its gold reserves, 415 tons of the most precious metal on earth at the very bottom of the market.

The decision to sell England’s gold thereby saved Goldman Sachs and insured the political future of Gordon Brown. Goldman Sachs’ is still in business and Gordon Brown is now the Prime Minister of England—proving that good things come to those who do the bidding of the powerful (whether either outcome was worth 415 tons of England’s gold is questionable)

Selling a nation’s gold to save the bankers’ parasitic system is now common practice as the banker’s system continues to collapse and gold continues to rise. Since Gordon Brown sold England’s gold, gold has risen from $275 dollars per ounce to its present price of over $900 despite the thousands of tons of central bank gold sold to prevent its inexorable movement higher.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

"Useful Idiots" all of them!

I bet Patrimer74, aka a+b+c+d, is clapping loudest.

Wikipedia

Useful Idiots...

In political jargon, the term useful idiot was used to describe Soviet sympathizers in western countries and the attitude of the Soviet government towards them. The implication was that though the person in question naïvely thought themselves an ally of the Soviets or other Communists, they were actually held in contempt by them, and being cynically used.

The term is now used more broadly to describe someone who is perceived to be manipulated by a political movement, terrorist group, hostile government, or business, whether or not the group is Communist in nature.