House Price Crash Forum

Downing Street Press Conference

MOP

HOLA441
Guest KingCharles1st

its not possible- after hearing that, I don't think the dork could actually pull the trigger of a gun pointed at his own head...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

getting on with the job

getting on with the job

getting on with the job

getting on with the job

getting on with the job

getting on with the job

getting on with the job

getting on with the job

i will not walk away

i will not walk away

i will not walk away

i will not walk away

i will not walk away

i will not walk away

i will not walk away

Please, just walk away from the job, you dickhead

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
its not possible- after hearing that, I don't think the dork could actually pull the trigger of a gun pointed at his own head...

Well to be fair I don't think I would want to pull a trigger of a gun pointed at my head either.

First Blears, then Beckett now Flint.

There are no lab politicians to bang one out to now.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
At his Downing Street press conference, the prime minister insists: "We need to create a decent, honest politics in this country."

Sounds like John Major and "Back to Basics", and we all know what happened at the next GE.

He also says the government will examine the way the UK elects its MPs.

Proportional representation on the way?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

He just said the following, can't believe noone has picked up on it:

" No other country that has done better as a result of the decisions they have taken"

****** me what an admission of guilt.

HOLA4420
Am I alone in thinking this is an embarrasing shambles?

Another non-elected peer in an important role?

Brown looks flustered, panicky, the most dreadful performance by a prime minister ever....

You are certainly not alone. He's absolutely shambolic. The journo's are absolutely shredding him. It's like watching a re-run of Budd Dwyer in which he realises he's forgotten his gun.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
The Bookie Paddy Power have paid out on Gordon leaving before he does.

"Prime Minister 1/4 to leave post before end of August

Paddy Power are paying out on Prime Minister Gordon Brown leaving his post before the end of August.

The Irish firm have slashed Brown's odds on being gone before the end of August from 5/4 to just 1/4 after taking a number of bets.

As the PM finalised his Cabinet reshuffle on Friday, Paddy Power said: "Whilst politicians and pundits are queuing up to suggest the PM's time is nigh, the public have decided it's all over already.

"They're piling in like there's no tomorrow and, for Gordon Brown's leadership, it's looking like there might not be. Punters stand to collect £120,000 in the early payout.

"In political terms the Prime Minister is Brown Bread - it's the only bet punters are interested in today so we're running up the white flag and paying out.

"Now it only remains to be seen if Gordon Brown does the same."

Paddy Power make Alan Johnson 5/4 favourite to replace Gordon Brown as Labour leader and offer 6/1 on a September general election and just 5/1 on an October election."

http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Politic...t-200906050030/

Well Paddy Power paid out on Stoke City being relegated from the Premiership after 1 game of the season. The result??? We finished 13th, so I wouldnt tust their judgement.

Bottom line is he is a Narcissist, and a narcissist will not resign. He will hang on until the bitter end. He seems to have come through this week, which has been extremely difficult. I think he will be there until the general election next year.

HOLA4425
Guest sillybear2

Flint has gone nuclear, she's berating Brown for using women as "window dressing", and this was after she was defending the balls off him yesterday!

Brown didn't even know about Flint, the jorno's dropped it on him and he just picked a Kinnock out of thin air.

Hell hath no fury like a MILF scorned!

Archived