House Price Crash Forum

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

HOLA441
On 2017-6-15 at 4:33 PM, LC1 said:

Tattoo their foreheads? 

Tbh there are a hell of a lot of heavily tattooed muppets round my way, seems theyve taken it upon themselves to label their limbs/neck/etc for us so we can conveniently give them a wide berth :) 

The fact that they voluntarily brand themselves for life and pay for the priviledge is beyond be but it does remind me of the old Harry Enfield sketch;

Interviewer: "So why did you choose to tattoo your neck with the word 'Individual' then? 

Boy band member response: "Cos me mate had one.." 

Classic

I always think they look like plague victims when theyre walking towards me from a distance - big black blobs all over them, seems to be a worse phenomenon atm in the hot weather :)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I thought this article was relevant to the thread. Before I read it I was already planning to spend a lot more time going out clubbing and trying day game to see if I could use my personality to win over a girl despite being average. I think the same chance exists for anyone reading or partaking in this thread that is not confident with dating.

The most important thing any man can do when it comes to dating is be persistent. Don't give up even if you're getting rejections from 95% of the girls you meet because every girl you chat with is a chance to improve your chat game/ conversational skills.

http://mysupremacy.com/why-you-dont-have-a-girlfriend/

HOLA443
21 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

Tbh there are a hell of a lot of heavily tattooed muppets round my way, seems theyve taken it upon themselves to label their limbs/neck/etc for us so we can conveniently give them a wide berth :) 

The fact that they voluntarily brand themselves for life and pay for the priviledge is beyond be but it does remind me of the old Harry Enfield sketch;

Interviewer: "So why did you choose to tattoo your neck with the word 'Individual' then? 

Boy band member response: "Cos me mate had one.." 

Classic

I always think they look like plague victims when theyre walking towards me from a distance - big black blobs all over them, seems to be a worse phenomenon atm in the hot weather :)

I know the guy the tattoo sketch was based on. Mate of Paul Whitehouse . He had the tattoo done at a time when any visible tatts where considered down market and could make you unemployable . Nearly 40 years ago , how things have changed.

HOLA444
On 6/18/2017 at 10:01 AM, ccc said:

Your body burns fat before it burns muscle. I think !

Okay, who turned DOSBODS into the <10% body fat thread?

And what's CCC of all people doing here? I thought the water fountain was your "dating site" and "hook up" place combined, and the fire office escape your idea of a "love nest". Don't tell me you are going soft on us. Too much listening to The Eagles, Desperado?

HOLA445
On 6/19/2017 at 7:48 PM, developer said:

I thought this article was relevant to the thread. Before I read it I was already planning to spend a lot more time going out clubbing and trying day game to see if I could use my personality to win over a girl despite being average. I think the same chance exists for anyone reading or partaking in this thread that is not confident with dating.

The most important thing any man can do when it comes to dating is be persistent. Don't give up even if you're getting rejections from 95% of the girls you meet because every girl you chat with is a chance to improve your chat game/ conversational skills.

http://mysupremacy.com/why-you-dont-have-a-girlfriend/

Agreed, it's a numbers game. Young men need to learn to get rid of 'oneitis' (the feeling that one particular girl is the only one for you and that even though she's obviously not interested you can somehow 'win' her) and need to learn to read the signals a woman gives off when she's not interested. Basically stop wasting time chasing women. 

HOLA446
On 6/18/2017 at 5:05 PM, developer said:

It's also the wrong decision, read my posts above. If you are going to starve yourself. At least meet your protein needs, eat plenty of vegetables, and still eat at least 50g carbs a today such as a cup of rice.

Wrong decision or not, it is giving me the result I want, losing weight rather than gaining it. I'm eating the same types of food I've always eaten, just less of it. I know that there is a lot of overlap but I'm doing this for 'more mobility now' rather than 'live longer' reasons. I'm also finding a welcome increase in mental alertness when a bit hungry. On the now rare occasions that I eat enough to feel stuffed, I feel so lethargic.

For me, 'starving myself' is when the hunger interferes with my day to day life. Have done too much of that when seriously broke, never again I hope.

Being a bit hungry between meals is now no never mind to me. Just as it is (I assume) no never mind to people of a healthy weight.

HOLA447
On 6/21/2017 at 2:04 PM, John51 said:

Being a bit hungry between meals is now no never mind to me. Just as it is (I assume) no never mind to people of a healthy weight.

Yeah you soon get used to it. I learned to put up with being a little bit hungry when I first went to university; laziness and tightfistedness meant I often skipped meals or just had something basic like a peanut butter sandwich. I've never been more than about half a stone overweight since. Good luck, hope it continues to work for you!

HOLA448
On 6/21/2017 at 11:36 AM, Austin Allegro said:

Agreed, it's a numbers game. Young men need to learn to get rid of 'oneitis' (the feeling that one particular girl is the only one for you and that even though she's obviously not interested you can somehow 'win' her) and need to learn to read the signals a woman gives off when she's not interested. Basically stop wasting time chasing women. 

True Alpha`s let the women chase them.  :lol:

And then tell them to take a hike, if they still come running it`s time to roll down the bed sheets .

HOLA449
On 6/22/2017 at 10:46 PM, longgone said:

True Alpha`s let the women chase them.  :lol:

And then tell them to take a hike, if they still come running it`s time to roll down the bed sheets .

So "Alphas" only bed women with zero self-esteem.

I once dated a girl with an eating disorder; she felt pretty cr@p about herself.

Does that count?

HOLA4410
1 minute ago, Sledgehead said:

So "Alphas" only bed women with zero self-esteem.

I once dated a girl with an eating disorder; she felt pretty cr@p about herself.

Does that count?

women who chase have zero self-esteem ? since when ?

if they had zero self esteem they would not even make their attraction known. 

anorexic = eating disorder    fat bird = eating disorder 

what`s the difference ?  one cares the other one does not 

HOLA4411
2 hours ago, longgone said:

women who chase have zero self-esteem ? since when ?

There's a big diff between chasing and persisting after being told to take a hike.

Would an "alpha" put up with that? Why not? Oh yeah: maximum self-esteem. See what I mean?

HOLA4412
3 hours ago, longgone said:

anorexic = eating disorder    fat bird = eating disorder 

what`s the difference ?  one cares the other one does not 

Wow, your understanding of eating disorders and women is truly second to none.

So what about bulimia?

HOLA4413
30 minutes ago, Sledgehead said:

Wow, your understanding of eating disorders and women is truly second to none.

So what about bulimia?

why would i need to understand fully something that i have no interest in and that does not affect me ?

what has eating disorders got to do with women coming onto men ?

are you one of those fixer guys ?

HOLA4414
39 minutes ago, Sledgehead said:

There's a big diff between chasing and persisting after being told to take a hike.

Would an "alpha" put up with that? Why not? Oh yeah: maximum self-esteem. See what I mean?

why ? if they persist it means they don`t give up easy surely, plenty guys out there to chose from after all. 

plenty guys will chase the same woman over and over , not me personally but they do. 

your pride is obviously hurt easy 

i think you need to grow a sense of humour.  

HOLA4415

why ? if they persist it means they don`t give up easy surely, plenty guys out there to chose from after all. 

plenty guys will chase the same woman over and over , not me personally but they do. 

your pride is obviously hurt easy 

i think you need to grow a sense of humour.  

If I actually had any skin in this I might be inclined to care. Then I might need a sense of humour.

It just occurs to me that you are supposing men and women are firstly the same (they should be equally likely to chase) and secondly very different (alpha men want to be chased, alpha women will chase even when told to hop it).

Kinda double standards.

Sure, you'll say there is no such thing as an alpha woman. So if the sexes differ so much, why expect women to chase like men do?

It's all a bit odd.

This idea of only bedding a woman if she will accept rejection is, well, ... you're just trying to show her "who's boss", right? What next? Track her phone? Demand a full schedule of her activities?

That's not "alpha". That's a possessive's paranoid fantasy. Shrink territory tbh.

I'd be interested to hear what the women on hpc think. Putting myself in their position, it just sounds weird.

HOLA4416
2 hours ago, Sledgehead said:

If I actually had any skin in this I might be inclined to care. Then I might need a sense of humour.

It just occurs to me that you are supposing men and women are firstly the same (they should be equally likely to chase) and secondly very different (alpha men want to be chased, alpha women will chase even when told to hop it).

Kinda double standards.

Sure, you'll say there is no such thing as an alpha woman. So if the sexes differ so much, why expect women to chase like men do?

It's all a bit odd.

This idea of only bedding a woman if she will accept rejection is, well, ... you're just trying to show her "who's boss", right? What next? Track her phone? Demand a full schedule of her activities?

That's not "alpha". That's a possessive's paranoid fantasy. Shrink territory tbh.

I'd be interested to hear what the women on hpc think. Putting myself in their position, it just sounds weird.

Well you cared enough to reply in the first place so i would be inclined to say there is some skin there. 

surely men and women are the same no ?  equilibrium of the sexes has been happening for years no?  guys get knocked back so do girls. ever been tapped for drinks  with no result at the end ?

i don`t remember saying alpha women did not exist ? you seem to have come to the conclusion that a knocked back woman that still comes for more is somehow not an alpha woman.

i think you are missing the point , most females will expect men to fall over themselves just because the female is taking interest, sad but true. 

"only bedding a woman if she accepts rejection" :lol: i never said that either. you seem to be over analysing and coming up with the wrong conclusion. 

i don`t chase never have never will , can live with and live without makes no difference to me. That is alpha to me. if i end up single to my final breath so be it.

it`s the idea that men should roll over as soon as a woman shows interest just does not sit well with me. i.e the arrogant love thy self ones that are not even a catch .

I.e deluded-old-scrapper-birds-on-dating-sites  hence the post. 

HOLA4417
11 hours ago, longgone said:

i don`t chase never have never will , can live with and live without makes no difference to me. That is alpha to me. if i end up single to my final breath so be it.

I went out clubbing last night. I saw guys all shape and sizes with beautiful women. I specifically remember one very attractive girl standing maybe a couple of metres from this really overweight guy. I was minding my own business but I think I might have looked over at her a couple of times but that was enough for her to go to the guy and kiss him as a kind of 'sign' to tell me to shove off.

If a really overweight guy can get a girl like that (assuming he wasn't rich) then it's clear that face is way more important than body for women.  So a guy could be in the top 30% face wise, be fat and still do well. I don't want to name any names in this thread and I have no idea what chances people have dating here but if anyone is in my boat they would be crazy to not emigrate unless they can afford to take constant trips abroad and I know CCC like's to do that. I don't think he is unsuccessful dating here but he just mentions it's so much easier abroad, why work for something when you can get prettier girls abroad without effort.

In terms of my success last night. I spoke to 20 girls all rejected me except one attractive girl who gave me her phone number but never replied to my texts so I assume that one was just an attention seeker. Compare this to my success abroad I would get the number 50% of the time running day game even in public places where people are usually too busy to chat.

I think for myself I am going to stick to my emigration plan, most likely choice being to move to Japan as my best friend lives there. I already know from personal experience that I do well in Asia even when I was overweight, yet I'm in decent shape now so it will be like night and day compared to dating here for me.

You can actually buy a translation device that lets you translate on the fly now, so even if my Japanese sucks I can still pick up women there :P

For all the naysayers. Being easier to pick up women in Japan is nothing to do with money as Japan is a first world country and expensive. It's partly because foreigners are considered exotic. But most of the reason I believe is that on the other side of the world they have a completely different perception of beauty. I've had attractive ex-girlfriends when I was living in China that I could show pictures of a 'perfect' male Western face and they would find them unattractive but say I am much more attractive. 

It levels the playing field completely, I think if two guys with a similar body type went there the attractive guy who is used to getting dates with no effort would likely do much worse than the other guy who puts in a lot of effort due to the culture differences. So personality and pickup skills go a lot further.

One of the things I really hate is when some men will say oh yeah this guy went abroad because he was a 'loser' back home but will be a loser anywhere. That suggests the guy is unpopular because of his personality when in reality personality is the last thing girls will care about after face and body.

HOLA4418
8 minutes ago, developer said:

I went out clubbing last night. I saw guys all shape and sizes with beautiful women. I specifically remember one very attractive girl standing maybe a couple of metres from this really overweight guy. I was minding my own business but I think I might have looked over at her a couple of times but that was enough for her to go to the guy and kiss him as a kind of 'sign' to tell me to shove off.

If a really overweight guy can get a girl like that (assuming he wasn't rich) then it's clear that face is way more important than body for women.  So a guy could be in the top 30% face wise, be fat and still do well. I don't want to name any names in this thread and I have no idea what chances people have dating here but if anyone is in my boat they would be crazy to not emigrate unless they can afford to take constant trips abroad and I know CCC like's to do that. I don't think he is unsuccessful dating here but he just mentions it's so much easier abroad, why work for something when you can get prettier girls abroad without effort.

I think for myself I am going to stick to my emigration plan, most likely choice being to move to Japan as my best friend lives there. I already know from personal experience that I do well in Asia even when I was overweight, yet I'm in decent shape now so it will be like night and day compared to dating here for me.

You can actually buy a translation device that lets you translate on the fly now, so even if my Japanese sucks I can still pick up women there :P

well people are like houses some are badly decorated damp and a bit smelly and others are modern and fresh looking with a good looking driveway and facade :lol:.

everybody needs somewhere to live .

if all the guys were fat that is what the girls have to chose from, and vice versa. 

i had men and women tell me i was attractive even at 22+  stone so the negative view i had was solely down to myself.  It`s all very good attracting women in the first place but when you dislike yourself to do anything about it then it becomes an issue, i am over that now so now i use the interest of these women to boost my own confidence :lol: 

"I saw guys all shape and sizes with beautiful women"

most of these beautiful women you say wear so much makeup these days that you would not know what they look like with it off.  most women look a damm sight worse with no slap on.  all of these beautiful women dislike something about themselves most women have low self esteem even the ones that fake confidence and alphaness. 

forget emigrating  learn about body language and how to penetrate the female psyche with male alphaness fake it if you have to  :lol:.  

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
1 hour ago, longgone said:

forget emigrating  learn about body language and how to penetrate the female psyche with male alphaness fake it if you have to  :lol:.  

You already admit you are a good looking guy even when you were overweight. You are being presumptuous to assume all guys here have the same chance with British women. I was killing it in Asia because I already have good body language and confidence. I'd rather go there where I know I am very successful than stay here against an unlevel playing field.

It's like I said attractiveness is different between cultures, everyone is going to have places they do better in for me that isn't here.

HOLA4421
2 hours ago, developer said:

You already admit you are a good looking guy even when you were overweight. You are being presumptuous to assume all guys here have the same chance with British women. I was killing it in Asia because I already have good body language and confidence. I'd rather go there where I know I am very successful than stay here against an unlevel playing field.

It's like I said attractiveness is different between cultures, everyone is going to have places they do better in for me that isn't here.

Have you considered a change of image 

Haircut 

Facial hair, girls like stubble.

New clothes ? As you said already fat blokes still get women so you are already ahead of them weight wise. There is always more than one route.

HOLA4422
1 hour ago, longgone said:

Have you considered a change of image 

Haircut 

Facial hair, girls like stubble.

New clothes ? As you said already fat blokes still get women so you are already ahead of them weight wise. There is always more than one route.

Look at some articles on the internet they have done surveys on women's criteria in a partner, face is more important than body. 

HOLA4423
2 hours ago, developer said:

Look at some articles on the internet they have done surveys on women's criteria in a partner, face is more important than body. 

i think income and personality is the real deal for women to keep them.   Ever heard the saying when money goes out the door love goes out the window ?  long term anyway. 

looks are not that important really.  less attractive or perceived to be less attractive people  should use personality through social gatherings.  noticed how bigger girls are usually bubbly people ? wonder why ?

i am much happier now i don`t worry about meeting someone, you come in alone and go out alone at the end of the day.  if i meet a good one so be it and if i don`t fook it. 

Hormones and the biological clock have a lot to answer for. 

HOLA4424

i think income and personality is the real deal for women to keep them.   Ever heard the saying when money goes out the door love goes out the window ?  long term anyway. 

looks are not that important really.  less attractive or perceived to be less attractive people  should use personality through social gatherings.  noticed how bigger girls are usually bubbly people ? wonder why ?

i am much happier now i don`t worry about meeting someone, you come in alone and go out alone at the end of the day.  if i meet a good one so be it and if i don`t fook it. 

Hormones and the biological clock have a lot to answer for. 

I agree if you meet a girl through your social circle they are much less shallow. Since I don't have a social circle I am ******ed in that regard. So yeah moving abroad is my only option.

HOLA4425
18 minutes ago, developer said:

I agree if you meet a girl through your social circle they are much less shallow. Since I don't have a social circle I am ******ed in that regard. So yeah moving abroad is my only option.

i don`t have a social circle either join the club , all you can do is better yourself.  

believe me i spent years thinking i was not good enough for relationships friends success jobs anything really.  up until a couple of years back i would have been happy to have welcomed my demise, life was just pain.

still not happy but at least starting to get in shape gives me a goal even though i waited far too long. 

at least you want to find someone , i still battle with the dread of why anyone would want someone who is so down about themselves , how would one admit to someone also they have no social life without scaring them off ?  

i can attract them but rarely open up to them , i guess the thought of being vulnerable is still an issue, hence the closed off alpha crap. 

Archived