JimSkank

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Gordon needs to stand outside Number 10 with his hand on his chest, and tell the nation, we need to grab the bull by the horns and work hard, real hard.

"To those who produce food, produce food. To those who produce energy, produce energy, and so on.

The rest of us, can help by saving on energy, food waste etc."

The priority is to get the essentials sorted, which leaves us with more disposable income to pay down debt.

"Together we'll rise like a phoenix from the flames", as he wipes a tear from his eye...

[it may not help, but it helps get the nation together, like "dig for victory" or donate all your iron, aluminium etc.]

And then resign.

Edited by notanewmember

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
thats twice in 5 posts i've been called Gordon Brown. might be an idea to stop posting....

he might be a complete buffoon, but looks like he is holding our childrens futures in his hands right now....

maybe, maybe not, I think people in general need to start controlling their own futures a bit more. Not playing the debt game is a good place to start. Gordon is looking like a crackpot, I can`t imagine the sheeple are hanging on his every word. The big "bailout" in America is more b.s than substance IMO, and it looks like it is picking up stiff opposition. I can`t give a solution because the numbers involved and the complexity of the system is such a mindf*ck, however I don`t think Paulson and his chums have a clue either, they are just reacting to events hoping that their big pronouncements will steady things. The U.K government needs to get all the unsold newbuilds lined up for social housing, make sure there is money in the pot for giros, sack gordon, call an election, and let the tories re-open the mines and cut all the excess useless "public servants". I`m really stuck for ideas, we are on the verge of a really big meltdown, and throwing money at it is just like pissing at a forest fire. Maybe best to stay clear and mop up later?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Gordon needs to stand outside Number 10 with his hand on his chest, and tell the nation, we need to grab the bull by the horns and work hard, real hard.

"To those who produce food, produce food. To those who produce energy, produce energy, and so on.

The rest of us, can help by saving on energy, food waste etc."

The priority is to get the essentials sorted, which leaves us with more disposable income to pay down debt.

"Together we'll rise like a phoenix from the flames", as he wipes a tear from his eye...

[it may not help, but it helps get the nation together, like "dig for victory" or donate all your iron, aluminium etc.]

And then resign.

t@ss

the govornments just sold our nuclear industry, to the cheese eating surender monkeys.

they (the french) must me laughing at us (british we one the war imperialists)

whats left in the uk to we can call british and all be proud of.

as for gordon

he can go hang!

but i suspect we will get a few banks crying poverty, over the next few weeks as brown, prepares our own, little bail out.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Gordon, do us a favour and stay the frack in the US.

Good idea,keep tony company on his little lecturing escapade.

then send yale university into oblivion.

failing that,we could just give the two of them a free fact-finding mission inside the large hadron collider.

17 miles of tunnel to explore,fascinating stuff.

ooops,who just pressed the red button????

Edited by oracle

HOLA4419

Gordon,just leave and go into obscurty!!!

I don't mind Brown being Prime minister.....Roy Chubby Brown that is.

....probably won't **** up the economy so much,and we'll have a few laughs along the way!! :rolleyes:

thinking about it,we may have our new cabinet in the making.

Bagsy Kenn Dodd as chancellor!!!

Jim Davidson foreign secretary

Edited by oracle

HOLA4420
maybe, maybe not, I think people in general need to start controlling their own futures a bit more. Not playing the debt game is a good place to start. Gordon is looking like a crackpot, I can`t imagine the sheeple are hanging on his every word. The big "bailout" in America is more b.s than substance IMO, and it looks like it is picking up stiff opposition. I can`t give a solution because the numbers involved and the complexity of the system is such a mindf*ck, however I don`t think Paulson and his chums have a clue either, they are just reacting to events hoping that their big pronouncements will steady things. The U.K government needs to get all the unsold newbuilds lined up for social housing, make sure there is money in the pot for giros, sack gordon, call an election, and let the tories re-open the mines and cut all the excess useless "public servants". I`m really stuck for ideas, we are on the verge of a really big meltdown, and throwing money at it is just like pissing at a forest fire. Maybe best to stay clear and mop up later?

thanks.

staying clear looks like it will much take bigger balls than I currently give us credit for. agree the solution is probably within the mindset of the nation, rather than number of zero's. and that requires education, inclusive politics, courage and leadership.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

The Yanks wouldn't suffer him for a minute, although I do believe they have some

of the best plastic surgeons in the world. Pinning them ears back would be a good

start. The man could bore for Britain. If John Major was grey, Gordon unelected

must be as black as coal.

HOLA4423

gordo could always go on "celebrity big brother" or "I`m a f*ckwit get me out of here" he would probably win, and then go on to win the election?

Interesting seeing the re-run of John Lydon on Jonathan Ross, the bit where he tried to get the audience to react to something, realised they had no fight in them and said "look what Blair has done to you" very telling IMO. This is a nation of zoned out sheep who have no concept that they are just part of a social experiment. We need times to get really hard to get people off this trying to look cool trip that they are all on, I want to see the earphones off, and the glazed expressions gone, I want to see lines of young men with spikey hair queing in the freezing cold for work.

HOLA4424
Guest Shedfish
"I have in my hand a piece of (ABC)paper that says we've been sold to china"

we missed you!

:lol:

the shoeshine boy has arrived in the shape of James Nesbitt

it remains only for the British PM to observe full scale shirt loss on wall street first hand, and the cycle is complete