HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

To be honest, I've got to the stage now where I think a large proportion of people in the UK will never 'get it'. They will never see the dangers inherent in the property and financial markets and even if they go bankrupt and are repossessed, they will blame it on things beyond their control. They will never realise their actions have consequences.

The majority will just struggle along with NE, working hard to pay off their debts, shrugging their shoulders, blaming vague things like 'the recession' and 'the government' and waiting for the next boom to come along.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Friends facebook tag line: "I'm so happy, I have just secured my new house in Newport"

I reply "If it was me, id be crying"

Reply back "Why"

Doohhhhh!!!

perhaps he meant that the house had been secured with ground anchors to prevent repossession next year .

HOLA4416
To be honest, I've got to the stage now where I think a large proportion of people in the UK will never 'get it'. They will never see the dangers inherent in the property and financial markets and even if they go bankrupt and are repossessed, they will blame it on things beyond their control. They will never realise their actions have consequences.

The majority will just struggle along with NE, working hard to pay off their debts, shrugging their shoulders, blaming vague things like 'the recession' and 'the government' and waiting for the next boom to come along.

Exactly true.

I was speechless on Saturday night when I learned that a friends girlfriend has put an offer in on a flat as a FTB.

Absolutely crazy.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Friends facebook tag line: "I'm so happy, I have just secured my new house in Newport"

I reply "If it was me, id be crying"

Reply back "Why"

Doohhhhh!!!

That ******* website is an idiot magnet. In the context of the "global village" Facebook is the derelict $hit house where the village idiots congregate, drink surgical alcohol and piss in each others mouths. It's little more than a grim self-promotional conduit for consumer farm animals. It's interesting that most of the people I respect and admire don't have accounts, whereas the tossers have seem to live there.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
It is true that one should lower one's expectations of humanity when visiting Facebook.

....but if you keep your friend list just confined to your real life friends, there isn't a problem.

Just found this on one of the Lehman groups (amongst the messages from recruitment consultant vultures). Quite funny in my humble opinion:

Montassir Bbk (France) wrote

at 6:07pm

Ok guy i feel really sorry for u !!! u better have to delete this internship from ur CV or u ll never gonna be hired in any company, even at McDonalds to make french fries

today was the best day to trade put option on all the indexes

Many thank Lehman

we wont forget you!!! :)

:lol:

HOLA4421