House Price Crash Forum

Property Ladder

Guest X-QUORK

HOLA441
There's been some carnage on Property Ladder homes today.

Windsor has been reduced from £699,950 to 675k, although it is still under offer.

One of the Clevedon flats from this episode has now been reduced from £107,950 to £99,950.

One of the houses in Poole from this episode has now been reduced from £895k to £850k.

So that's three reductions in one day. Let's see what tonights episode brings.

I bet the Windsor lot are regretting pretending they had sold the place. It's a bad omen if these PL places aren't getting sold with all that advertising. Love to know what is happening with the other monstrosity from the same programme.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I would, without a shadow of doubt, give one (or even two) to both of them. Preferably at the same time.

If I had to choose my favourite? Kirsty.

That really is quite a disgusting thought. You need to get out more. Both of them are fat old pigs :lol:

HOLA443
Love to know what is happening with the other monstrosity from the same programme.

I must admit I was crushed at the end when they said someone offered £1.3 million for this as it seems like this series of PL is going to be the same as every other series where dunder headed "developers" settle on a profit they wish to make and no matter how much they go over budget just up the asking price to ensure the profit they think they are entitled to remains -and get away with it!

HOLA444
I bet the Windsor lot are regretting pretending they had sold the place. It's a bad omen if these PL places aren't getting sold with all that advertising. Love to know what is happening with the other monstrosity from the same programme.

So we can presumably safely assume that the offer is well under £675k :lol:

HOLA445
HOLA446

I think tonights could be a cracker. There was a brief sumary in saturdays telegraph that said this:

Sarah Beeny has her hands full with two sets of first time property developers, each of whom is taking on two properties. One lot wants to squeeze three bedrooms into a a pair of tiny Victorian properties in Wanborough, Wiltshire. The others are undertaking some colossal DIY on two large semis in Christchurch, Dorset. Sarah can’t dispute the ambition involved here, but it doesn’t stop her thinking they are all bonkers.

HOLA447

Ref the house in Poole - on Rightmove it's for sale for £850K - on the Channel 4 site, it seems to indicate that it was valued at £765k when she renovated it - unless i'm looking at the wrong house...

Bought for: £405,000

Renovation budget: £150,000

Actual spend: £260,000

Valued at: £765,000

Profit: £100,000

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Cannot believe that one of the people who came to view the Christchurch house said 'Wow, it has real kerbside appeal!' Who the hell uses language like that?

(in case you were not watching, he also had a spiky haircut and a loud, crap, tee-shirt)

HOLA4414
Guest theboltonfury
Just thinking the same. Looks like they will be in real trouble, shame ;)

me and my mrs couldn't work out just how many of the women on tonights show were pregnant

let's hope the sisters aren't or they will have some very hungry mouths when the repo man comes

HOLA4415
Cannot believe that one of the people who came to view the Christchurch house said 'Wow, it has real kerbside appeal!' Who the hell uses language like that?

(in case you were not watching, he also had a spiky haircut and a loud, crap, tee-shirt)

Wannabe actor doing extras work at £25 a day :lol:

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Research Assistant or runner for TV company making "Pwopertee Ladder" no doubt.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

He was just thinking ahead, as the kerbside will be where his furniture and possessions will be in 12 months if he buys that place. He wants it to look nicely positioned if it's on public display.

:D

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425