• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
Cheer up FP.

Did you not see the rugby score?

Ich bin in Berlin.

I'm very cheery, er thanks. However, I will not be personally attacked on this site. Disagree and say why - fine. But not as idiot man said.

HOLA444
Ich bin in Berlin.

I'm very cheery, er thanks. However, I will not be personally attacked on this site. Disagree and say why - fine. But not as idiot man said.

Well get yerself down to Reingold and have a few beers for me.

FYI the Scots just trounced the English again at Murrayfield

HOLA445
with all of the money saved from renting since 2002, I'd have to imagine that he will end up pretty well off when the prices do come to bottom.

and in a pretty good position to buy.

That actually made me laugh. I made an extra £150K by STRing in 2007 rather than 2002. As would most who STR'd at the right time. And my mortgage was quite a bit lower than the rent i'm now paying.

HOLA446
FWIW - I think the market has had it's pull back and will rally now.

If it breaches 12800 strongly, you'll be singing E John Esq - Rocket Man...

No joke.

Now, as I was saying...

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Fair dos FP, pat on the back from me ;)

But I still think this is a temporary blip - the fundamental problems in the economy still remain, and short term government loans (even $200,000,000,00 worth of short term loans) won't solve that.

The stock market is NOT representative of the real economy in short terms. The S&P is looking at what happens AFTER the US recession - probably next year. The real economy is still knackered.

HOLA4410
The stock market is NOT representative of the real economy in short terms. The S&P is looking at what happens AFTER the US recession - probably next year. The real economy is still knackered.

I watch your posts with interest FP. You are always on the ball. Very impressive. I wish I could afford your services.

HOLA4411
You are SO wrsong. Read our investnent repports on our website. They are VERY accurate.

BTW - if you seriously think I was talking about the next day or two then you are an idiot (I don't think you were serious or you would be a right t***er) . l was talking about the general direction of the mkt going forward. Watch over the next weeks and months. AND LEARN A THING OR TWO.

Yes I get paid very well, thanks.

Ok so when you STR'd in 2002, you had the long term vision that prices would double in the 5 years after and then take how long to get back to where they were in 2002?

I can see now that you are truly a guru when it comes to predictions - I apologise for misunderstanding your incredible talent

HOLA4412
Ok so when you STR'd in 2002, you had the long term vision that prices would double in the 5 years after and then take how long to get back to where they were in 2002?

I can see now that you are truly a guru when it comes to predictions - I apologise for misunderstanding your incredible talent

This was the week Bear Stearns and Financial Planner revealed a little too much about themsleves..... :lol:

HOLA4413
I can say what I want. AD is my company. What's your point?

FP. I sympathise as I think you must have quite a lot riding on the stock markets and they are not behaving as you would like. What goes down always comes back up remember. Calm down, it is the weekend soon and you have your good reputation on this site to remember.

HOLA4414
you have your good reputation on this site to remember.

If I cared for one second about my so-called reputation I would not be on national telly appearing like a bloke from outer space.

I care about saying what I see.

HOLA4415

If all these hedge funds go bust there will reach a point when there will not be any of them left to sell any shares and then the market will start to recover :blink:

I think we will see a bounce/rally in the coming weeks but IMPO it will be a fool's bounce before a much bigger slump begins. That is gut feeling and based on nothing but me bits inside.

HOLA4416
If I cared for one second about my so-called reputation I would not be on national telly appearing like a bloke from outer space.

How delightfully intriguing. Being a newbie and lacking background knowledge of this forum, pray tell more.

HOLA4417
How delightfully intriguing. Being a newbie and lacking background knowledge of this forum, pray tell more.

FP is in fact The Doctor... Some on here think he is his the loyal companion K9 but I like to think of him as the assistant with the boobs... or the assistant with the bottom... be nice to have an assistant with boobs AND a bottom but Timelords can't be chosers!

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
FP is in fact The Doctor... Some on here think he is his the loyal companion K9 but I like to think of him as the assistant with the boobs... or the assistant with the bottom... be nice to have an assistant with boobs AND a bottom but Timelords can't be chosers!

:lol: Not what I was hoping for but that'll do just fine.

HOLA4421

You seem to see aliens when no-one else does!! The great crash of 2002.......................................................

HOLA4422