House Price Crash Forum

'king Of Chavs' To Become Property Developer

HOLA441

Surely the death blow for property development across the UK; the King of Chavs will be moving in to the sector and begin renovating property.

I don’t read the Mirror, but heard this on the radio and this was the only evidence I could find in print at the mo:

'Since going to prison Carroll has vowed to turn over a new leaf and is planning to become a property developer after setting up a company alongside his aunt, Kelly Muncaster. They plan to renovate The Grange, the country home in Swaffham, Norfolk, he bagged after scooping the Lottery jackpot and then turned into a filthy banger-racing track.'

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...-name_page.html

Can you imagine the finished product, or worse still, the EA’s description of it?

‘Master bedroom, finished in gold effect plastic veneer with rotating stage bed, adorned with Burberry check shag-pile and ornate cornice detailing in the style of Daniela the 1st’

‘Property also benefits from outline planning consent for car racing circuit with associated skip store’

The bit that I don’t understand is this - £10m in the bank to start, only interests are cars, woman, and drugs, IQ of a house plant, seems happy living where he is, no extravagant travelling / relocation plans, why work to earn more money?

The interest on say £4m (I should imaging he has blown a fair chunk of cash) would be around £180,000 pa, or £15,000 a month. Surely this is enough to live on without even touching the original reserve. I for one am getting a C.V. to him and offering to be his financial adviser, fee 25% of all transactions from his account, plus car and drugs and women (he would understand).

Anyone care to join the team? We need good folk like you to help manage all that cash.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
  • 1 year later...
HOLA445
HOLA446
Surely the death blow for property development across the UK; the King of Chavs will be moving in to the sector and begin renovating property.

I don’t read the Mirror, but heard this on the radio and this was the only evidence I could find in print at the mo:

'Since going to prison Carroll has vowed to turn over a new leaf and is planning to become a property developer after setting up a company alongside his aunt, Kelly Muncaster. They plan to renovate The Grange, the country home in Swaffham, Norfolk, he bagged after scooping the Lottery jackpot and then turned into a filthy banger-racing track.'

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...-name_page.html

Can you imagine the finished product, or worse still, the EA’s description of it?

‘Master bedroom, finished in gold effect plastic veneer with rotating stage bed, adorned with Burberry check shag-pile and ornate cornice detailing in the style of Daniela the 1st’

‘Property also benefits from outline planning consent for car racing circuit with associated skip store’

The bit that I don’t understand is this - £10m in the bank to start, only interests are cars, woman, and drugs, IQ of a house plant, seems happy living where he is, no extravagant travelling / relocation plans, why work to earn more money?

The interest on say £4m (I should imaging he has blown a fair chunk of cash) would be around £180,000 pa, or £15,000 a month. Surely this is enough to live on without even touching the original reserve. I for one am getting a C.V. to him and offering to be his financial adviser, fee 25% of all transactions from his account, plus car and drugs and women (he would understand).

Anyone care to join the team? We need good folk like you to help manage all that cash.

I want to be a tenant of his.....

Ill need several drills, three dogs, couple of bags of offal and a screw driver to remove the skirting boards. Oh and a hammer to nail them back once i've placed the offal.... <_<

Edited by shindigger

HOLA447

:lol::lol::lol:

Great!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing this tit on relocation x3 with kirsty in a couple of years!!!

he's onto a winner of course.......not!!

He spends so much time in prison you'll be able to claim squatters rights on his "investment"

Edited by oracle

HOLA448

Michael Carroll getting into buy-to-let is like watching water being bailed back into a sinking ship, though in Carroll's case one could hardly describe him as water - something rather more vulgar is more appropriate.

It would appear the the good ship SS Gordon Brown really is taking the piss, if you get my meaning.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Ian Revell, an estate agent in Swaffham, said the house and land at The Grange, in its current state, was worth about £150,000 to £200,000.

But that if someone spent £300,000 doing it up it could be worth £400,000 to £500,000 and could be rented out for a reasonable income.

Wow, so if I buy something for £200,000 and lavish £300,000 doing it up, it could be worth as much as £500,000! What a great investment opportunity <_< Well done Ian, you're a born salesman! :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
i like him. hes chav. he knows it. they know it and hes doesnt give a fack.

facking nimbies in their mansions deserve an ass like this ruining it all.

if i won 10 mill. id do the same.

I like him too. You can't blame someone who's never had any money before making mistakes when they suddenly get a tonne of it.

HOLA4415
I like him too. You can't blame someone who's never had any money before making mistakes when they suddenly get a tonne of it.

no. i like him cos he sticks to fingers up to the system !!!

theres no mistakes. why should he be all 'nicey picey' with the rich saps around him.

who despise him because of his background already and firstly.

despise them back.

and he did. big time.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
no. i like him cos he sticks to fingers up to the system !!!

theres no mistakes. why should he be all 'nicey picey' with the rich saps around him.

who despise him because of his background already and firstly.

despise them back.

and he did. big time.

I agree with you entirely. The mistakes I refer to was him probably wasting money on hangers-on. I love p*ssing off middle class people myself.

HOLA4419
Guest sillybear2
10 million wasted. What an idiot. Thats about 300K per year interest after tax! 25K per month to live on!!!

Doesn't it make you sick!

How? I mean, seriously, how do you do it?

Fair enough the first couple of months you could go wild, buy a big house, an Aston or two, but where do you go from there? Even if you buy the finest food/alcohol/drugs on a daily basis it's still impossible to burn through the interest payments alone.

HOLA4420
How? I mean, seriously, how do you do it?

Fair enough the first couple of months you could go wild, buy a big house, an Aston or two, but where do you go from there? Even if you buy the finest food/alcohol/drugs on a daily basis it's still impossible to burn through the interest payments alone.

Right so I feel a game coming on.

Everyone start at £10,000,000 and try to work out how to lose it.

You aren't allowed to spend it on buying more than 1 house to live in.

Firstly I would keep it in Barclays, at 0.1%

That's £833.333333333 pounds per month.

So I think I could blow that quite easily on food / booze / cars.

So now onto the £10million itself.....

HOLA4421
Right so I feel a game coming on.

You aren't allowed to spend it on buying more than 1 house to live in.

I gave mine to the labour party- and they STILL need more

BUT, I am now SIR BLOO LOO!

Edited by Bloo Loo

HOLA4422
Guest sillybear2

Hrm, makes you appreciate why some lotteries in the US pay out in endowments or installments.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest Bart of Darkness

Give it to the banks to help with their liquidity crisis?

But that, I guess, is just throwing it away. "Brewster's Millions" rules surely apply (you must get value for money).

Marry a gold digging blonde half my age? That at least would be fun, for a while.

Finance a film starring Madonna?