House Price Crash Forum

There Is Anger Seeping In Every Topic In Here

HOLA441

Noticed it rising and rising over the last few months, there is real bitter hatred coming over everywhere.We are well past the lets wait and see stage for many.

And this is exactly how things start and how the dream ttrtr has of a rentier class would never happen

we aint your slaves.

And the more the anger progresses the better, seems many are now resigned to the fact, bugger all is gonna ever be done for there situations, and the people with there 3 btl flats are building up a bubbling seeving mass of hatred behind them thats about to explode.

HOLA442

Noticed it rising and rising over the last few months, there is real bitter hatred coming over everywhere.We are well past the lets wait and see stage for many.

And this is exactly how things start and how the dream ttrtr has of a rentier class would never happen

we aint your slaves.

And the more the anger progresses the better, seems many are now resigned to the fact, bugger all is gonna ever be done for there situations, and the people with there 3 btl flats are building up a bubbling seeving mass of hatred behind them thats about to explode.

The rentier class is not a dream. The rentier class is well and truly here now. Lots of people are never going to be able to buy a property and will spend their lives with endless 6 month rental agreements.

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest Winners and Losers

The rentier class is not a dream. The rentier class is well and truly here now. Lots of people are never going to be able to buy a property and will spend their lives with endless 6 month rental agreements.

You Twit - I already own a house and many people on here have STR'd and invested for better returns than property has shown. I bet you are about 25 with a big fat arrogant chip on your shoulder, driving around in a Foxtons mini, in a pin striped suit ( :rolleyes: ). A good old recession is just perfect for your type. Shut you up good and proper. You remind me of all the EA's in the late 80's. Your complete disregard for first time buyers is utterly disgraceful. It is the likes of you who will lose the most IF prices fall. Pride comes before a fall!

HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest Winners and Losers

Shit, better move out of my cheap shared house in one of the nicest places in the country and buy a cramped flat in Slough...

Yeah, quick! Before you miss the boat. Don't forget to pay OVER the asking price. Maybe Sprog Is In My Hair could send you a few ex LA council flats in Crackdealer Central to look at?

HOLA447

You're the one who admitted to being an EA aren't you?

What a bell end.

Edited by SpoonUnit

HOLA448

Yeah, quick! Before you miss the boat. Don't forget to pay OVER the asking price. Maybe Sprog Is In My Hair could send you a few ex LA council flats in Crackdealer Central to look at?

Sounds a bit like SITA might already have a few of those Crackdealer flats in his BTL portfolio - can't see why an estate agent would be gloating so about the "rentier class" otherwise. I picture him cramped into one of those vile Foxtons minis, sweating about his dodgy unprofitable investments.

HOLA449

we aint your slaves.

There is indeed a lot of anger around. I think there's a risk that going through this FTB nightmare is going to change people for the worse. When people have been shafted by the market, the next time round they are not going to feel very charitable, and might act in antisocial ways. They might end up blaming vulnerable groups who did nothing to harm them.

I hope people recognise this and try to keep the hatred and bitterness from grinding them down. If you end up bitter and twisted, you are the one who has lost out.

frugalista

PS. homeless -- I am glad you decided to stick around even thought the site went commercial.

HOLA4410

I'll keep it short - yes I agree.

As the cyclical top of the HPI hill approached the crowd of HPC'ers was positively clammering for the subsequent downhill ride.

It now seems we've hit a plateau instead and wandering about on flat ground has become boring so the crowd starts infighting for its own entertainment.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

That is just an inflamatory, unjustifiable statement. You have no idea, whatsoever, of what things will be like in 5 or 10 years time. Yet you make bald statements like that in an attempt to hypnotise readers into believing it is actually a statement of any worth. There always were people who could never afford to buy houses, and there always will be. But that is not what you are implying. You are implying that practically anyone who has not bought yet will never be able to. You have neither the information nor the insight to be able to make such a claim. It's this sort of thing which is making me tire of this site.

You are just preying on what you believe to be people's insecurities; fanning the flames of the "get on now or you'll never do it" fear inducing threat. I think you are, a vested interest. Uncloak please. EA?

HOLA4413
Guest Winners and Losers

That is just an inflamatory, unjustifiable statement. You have no idea, whatsoever, of what things will be like in 5 or 10 years time. Yet you make bald statements like that in an attempt to hypnotise readers into believing it is actually a statement of any worth. There always were people who could never afford to buy houses, and there always will be. But that is not what you are implying. You are implying that practically anyone who has not bought yet will never be able to. You have neither the information nor the insight to be able to make such a claim. It's this sort of thing which is making me tire of this site.

You are just preying on what you believe to be people's insecurities; fanning the flames of the "get on now or you'll never do it" fear inducing threat. I think you are, a vested interest. Uncloak please. EA?

He/she/it has already admitted that they are an EA. :rolleyes:

HOLA4414

I have a touching faith in human nature — that the vast majority don't live with bitterness overwhelming their every thought and action. Life's short, and most people just want to get on with it, rather than standing on the sidelines of existence carping at others.

HOLA4415

He's already owned up to being an EA on another thread (I believe). Wouldn't mind if there was a bit of wit or interest, but it's just all a bit oafish...

Edit - WAL's post crossed with mine saying the same.

Edited by Magpie

HOLA4416
He's already owned up to being an EA on another thread (I believe).

And that they only post here for 'a bit of a laugh'. Put him (or her) on ignore and forget about them.

Life's short, and most people just want to get on with it, rather than standing on the sidelines of existence carping at others.

Yes, let's just 'get on with' paying most of a lifetime's earnings for an average house.

HOLA4417

How long before mobs wielding pitchforks are lynching EA's and property program presenters from lamposts??? :huh:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

He's already confessed to being an EA on another thread (I believe). Wouldn't mind if there was a bit of wit or interest, but it's just all a bit oafish...

Edit - WAL's post crossed with mine saying the same.

(Quote edited to insert Daily Mail style spin)

HOLA4420

We need EA's and Bulls on here. But dont rise to the gloating. We wont be out of work in a few years - They will. I suppose having EA on your CV is like having a criminal record. I would not employ one based on trust alone :)

TB

If this is his/her opinion then so-be-it we should not criticise. I know he/she comes across as scum, but thats HIS/HER choice. Freedom of speech and all that!

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Never mind, you'll get through the anger stage sometime, then you just won't care...

take life as it comes. Maybe they will crash, maybe they won't and we remain renters for ever....at least we won't have to worry about the rising cost of house repairs and buildings insurance :D

Topher Bear

HOLA4425