House Price Crash Forum

Daily Mail subscription £4.99 a month.

HOLA441

Just saw an article on the Mails website to Dr Ellie Cannon regarding wheat intolerance, right up my street as I have recently bben diagmosed with Celiac disease. Start to read it after a couple of paragraphs it says subscription needed to carry on reading,

Looks like the Mail will soon be following the Times and Telegraph in paying if you want to see the interesting articles.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Where are you all getting your information from? I am old ,what I like about the mail is you can put a comment up on say a football game and have a bit of banter. 

Love knowing what Kate and Meghan  are upto, along with Love Island and the other reality rubbish. The bottom licking of Boris and Nigel is amusing as well. 

HOLA446
HOLA447
48 minutes ago, hughjass said:

The bottom licking of Boris and Nigel is amusing as well. 

Five quid a month sounds quite reasonable now.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

......people are very easily led, they listen to those that have won them over, feeding them what they want to hear......celeb gossip, don't mention harry the traitor, nasty benefit scroungers, those boat people coming over to take everything away from us etc.......comments are good.;)

HOLA4412

Not many under 60s read newspapers nowadays (not that the DM really qualifies as one).

Seems like most folk get their news from the side they follow on Tw*tter or other social media sites. All media sites (including the Beeb) have an agenda, so I'm not sure most folk are less well-informed than before.

HOLA4413
7 minutes ago, Trampa501 said:

Not many under 60s read newspapers nowadays (not that the DM really qualifies as one).

Seems like most folk get their news from the side they follow on Tw*tter or other social media sites. All media sites (including the Beeb) have an agenda, so I'm not sure most folk are less well-informed than before.

Folk have no excuse but to be more informed than before, lots of access to  facts and views/opinions, but also lies......biases, interests and agendas are everywhere.......not what they say, it is what they are not saying and prefer you are kept in the dark about that matters more.;)