House Price Crash Forum

Climate Engineering - Chemtrails

HOLA441
4 minutes ago, fellow said:

Seriously, have you aver heard of condensation and cloud movement? You expect clouds to remain in the same place over a half hour period?

Engine exhaust contains water and particulates causing water droplets to form. The extra water increases the humidity of the air around the exhaust and results in clouds forming at altitudes where the humidity was previously not quite high enough for clouds to form. Clouds can then grow bigger as air temperatures and humidity change along its path.

I have considered that and dismissed it all. 

When i recorded the video the sky was completely blue all across the horizon with white clouds. I went inside for 30 minutes and when i came out there was grey sky. It was not a windy day at ground level.

I saw a single plane after I came out in another part of the sky and it seemed to switch off its con/chemtrail.  

So it seems unusual to me .

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
13 minutes ago, FANG said:

I have considered that and dismissed it all. 

When i recorded the video the sky was completely blue all across the horizon with white clouds. I went inside for 30 minutes and when i came out there was grey sky. It was not a windy day at ground level.

I saw a single plane after I came out in another part of the sky and it seemed to switch off its con/chemtrail.  

So it seems unusual to me .

You can literally see the grey cloud approaching in the distance in the first pic you posted.

Also, this its the UK, the weather changes that quick all the time. I've seen it go from clear sky to storm clouds, back to blue sky within a half hour period on many occasions. I guess you haven't lived here long?

Edited by fellow

HOLA443
HOLA444
28 minutes ago, Shrink Proof said:

Finally, a thread that's a constructive and insightful contribution to the debate about high house prices and their relation to the economy...

Well why are you here if your focus is solely on house prices. Its not a good use of your time is it, However you may learn something new.

HOLA445

We have some interesting "insiders" here, who post detailed technical (anonymised) information about how the financial system works.

I'm sure there must be a Chemtrail Operative lurking on HPC, maybe one of the pilots, or the nozzle operatives, or perhaps the Chief Chem Synthesis Manager, or maybe even the Air Traffic Control (Chem Division) Planning Officer who works out the optimal flightpaths for the chem-dispensing sorties.

Can any of these who are lurking give us some tidbits of "insider" information?

The locations of any of the chem depots? Can we get some grainy secret photos of the insides? Maybe we could collectively try to enhance the images to read the labels on the tanks of Chem.

Can anyone smuggle out a faulty Chem nozzle from the scrap bins?

There must be some DIY weather balloon people who could work out a system to get a homemade balloon up into the chemtrail and take a sample or even better have a raspberry pi and some sensors to detect what the Chem is made of?

On second thoughts that looks really difficult. Perhaps the most productive way to solve this mystery for all time is to grumble about how cloudy the weather is over England.

HOLA446
11 minutes ago, fellow said:

You can literally see the grey cloud approaching in the distance in the first pic you posted.

Also, this its the UK, the weather changes that quick all the time. I've seen it go from clear sky to storm clouds, back to blue sky within a half hour period on many occasions. I guess you haven't lived here long?

No the still is from a video and there was not a grey cloud in the sky. 

Its a mystery

HOLA447
9 minutes ago, erat_forte said:

We have some interesting "insiders" here, who post detailed technical (anonymised) information about how the financial system works.

I'm sure there must be a Chemtrail Operative lurking on HPC, maybe one of the pilots, or the nozzle operatives, or perhaps the Chief Chem Synthesis Manager, or maybe even the Air Traffic Control (Chem Division) Planning Officer who works out the optimal flightpaths for the chem-dispensing sorties.

The locations of any of the chem depots? Can we get some grainy secret photos of the insides? Maybe we could collectively try to enhance the images to read the labels on the tanks of Chem.

There must be some DIY weather balloon people who could work out a system to get a homemade balloon up into the chemtrail and take a sample or even better have a raspberry pi and some sensors to detect what the Chem is made of?

On second thoughts that looks really difficult. Perhaps the most productive way to solve this mystery for all time is to grumble about how cloudy the weather is over England.

Now your talking.

HOLA448
11 minutes ago, erat_forte said:

Yep, every plane would require the pilot and ground crew to be in on the plan. It makes you wonder why they bother going to the trouble of dispensing these chemicals from aircraft in such a visible way when they could just as easily pump this out from ground level in much greater quantities without anyone noticing?

HOLA449
1 hour ago, FANG said:

Engines throttles back to start a descent? 

Transitted into a block of air with less moisture?

HOLA4410
21 minutes ago, nightowl said:

Engines throttles back to start a descent? 

Transitted into a block of air with less moisture?

I guess that may still happen if the plane was climbing as it seemed to be. 

HOLA4411
1 hour ago, FANG said:

Could you explain the formation of the planes, the emissions and rapid change of the weather 

The lines are parallel because there are designated airways that planes have to take when flying through controlled airspace.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airway_(aviation)

Clouds form when the atmosphere can no longer hold all the invisible air vapour. If the air was forming contrails, then it was likely near its dew point, and likely to form clouds anyway.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud

HOLA4412
11 minutes ago, whitemice said:

The lines are parallel because there are designated airways that planes have to take when flying through controlled airspace.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airway_(aviation)

Clouds form when the atmosphere can no longer hold all the invisible air vapour. If the air was forming contrails, then it was likely near its dew point, and likely to form clouds anyway.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud

Thanks, Sounds plausible but I have never seen 4 planes that close together other than military and at air shows and the change in complete cloud cover and colour was rapid.    

HOLA4413
1 hour ago, erat_forte said:

Conspiracy not required. There are no separate tanks, so the only way to get airliners to disperse chemicals is by mixing additives into the fuel.

Jet fuel has plenty of additives: https://www.shell.com/business-customers/aviation/aviation-fuel/aeroshell-performance-additive.html

Air traffic pollution is a real problem that's getting worse. While bad for the “15 minute city” policy, maybe getting the nutters to fight air pollution could be a net win?

HOLA4414
3 hours ago, FANG said:

I don't think you are very bright and this topic may be a bit of a stretch for your intellect.

Read up about it and you may get there.   

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG I've not laughed so hard in a long time!

Why don't you tell us all how this works. Do the chem trails need to react with sunlight? Are the powers secretly unaffected because they take the antidote?

So many rabbit holes of madness to follow Alice down. 

HOLA4415
3 hours ago, FANG said:

I don't think you are very bright and this topic may be a bit of a stretch for your intellect.

Read up about it and you may get there.   

4 minutes ago, Unmoderated said:

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG I've not laughed so hard in a long time!

Why don't you tell us all how this works. Do the chem trails need to react with sunlight? Are the powers secretly unaffected because they take the antidote?

So many rabbit holes of madness to follow Alice down. 

I hereby rest my case M'lud

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
7 minutes ago, Unmoderated said:

There was a kid on my road with special needs. His level of argument exceeded even yours. 

🤡

I think you may need help with all the arguments you seem to be having.

Chill out a little all this anger its not good for your health.

HOLA4418
3 hours ago, fellow said:

Yep, every plane would require the pilot and ground crew to be in on the plan. It makes you wonder why they bother going to the trouble of dispensing these chemicals from aircraft in such a visible way when they could just as easily pump this out from ground level in much greater quantities without anyone noticing?

Presumably the Chem is very sensitive and can only survive at high altitudes or something.

Perhaps the entire Chem dispersal thing is a distraction to give the conspiracy theorists something to discuss online, and to keep them filming the sky, so they don't have the time or don't ever look around them to see the hazmat-suited people going along the street injecting people in broad daylight. I mean have you ever seen that happen in a city street? No? Well there you go. Proves how successful this strategy is.

HOLA4419
13 minutes ago, erat_forte said:

Presumably the Chem is very sensitive and can only survive at high altitudes or something.

Perhaps the entire Chem dispersal thing is a distraction to give the conspiracy theorists something to discuss online, and to keep them filming the sky, so they don't have the time or don't ever look around them to see the hazmat-suited people going along the street injecting people in broad daylight. I mean have you ever seen that happen in a city street? No? Well there you go. Proves how successful this strategy is.

Good point. If everyone is looking up they won't be looking down at how flat the Earth actually is. One deception to cover up another.

HOLA4420
8 hours ago, anonguest said:

It's definitely monday morning again!

icegif-2592.gif

Honestly...

Between those marching now weekly in support of genocidal iron age mentality slavery practicising savages in the middle east, people concerned for those poor souls confused over which toilet to use and those spending their time staring at clouds.... I sometimes wonder if we just really need an asteroid strike to put us all out of our misery - and allow everything to start over again.

This

HOLA4421
1 hour ago, FANG said:

I think you may need help with all the arguments you seem to be having.

Chill out a little all this anger its not good for your health.

I'm not angry in the slightest. I'm totally amused. 🤡

Let's keep going :) 

You've started a totally bat-sh!t topic with zero evidence other than you saw a plane flying and then the weather changed. One wonders the ancient's must have got sick of the weather never changing. 

Who could be behind all this? Umbrella manufacturers? 

Seriously. Why wouldn't they do this at night if they were aware we had such a network of Nobel Prize sacrificing observers on our side?

HOLA4422
6 hours ago, Unmoderated said:

Wondering how they managed to do this during covid when flying was greatly reduced.

Perhaps that’s a factor contributing to the wall to wall sunny weather we had during the first lockdown, for months on end… ? 😆

No you’ve brought that up, I think we’re on to something here.. 😁

HOLA4423
1 hour ago, erat_forte said:

I think there's also a blue additive to keep the sky looking the 'right' colour. If it faded too much we'd be able to see through it and everyone would know what 'they' know. 

This is why the can't do it at night, the blue bit has shifted around and the black bit with stars on in then over the part we all live on. 

HOLA4424
2 minutes ago, Sackboii said:

Perhaps that’s a factor contributing to the wall to wall sunny weather we had during the first lockdown, for months on end… ? 😆

No you’ve brought that up, I think we’re on to something here.. 😁

You're right. 

First full year of no restrictions and we have the worst summer in ages. 

The 'experts' blame the ocean down in the South Pacific lol. How could that have any impact on global weather patterns? It's just a little patch of water! 

HOLA4425
4 minutes ago, Unmoderated said:

I think there's also a blue additive to keep the sky looking the 'right' colour. If it faded too much we'd be able to see through it and everyone would know what 'they' know. 

This is why the can't do it at night, the blue bit has shifted around and the black bit with stars on in then over the part we all live on. 

Well I was going to put "another sentence will confirms you are an idiot"

And here it is.