HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
37 minutes ago, Blod said:

This index is laggy and volatile. Keep your powder dry next months might be very bearish.

The volumes are Feb'17 so agree very laggy. I am not sure where those BTL lot ramped up purchases (March ?) so that might distort the year on year volumes in next releases. Still even back in Feb'17volumes  were very low in comparison to prior years. I imagine things have deteriorated now.

Anecdotally I am seeing a few EA's shut branches and the odd few closing for business.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Same old excuses time and time again.

They printed another £100Bn and lend it to any mug who would buy.

If my guess is right, people are filling their boots on "cheap" northern pwopatees, which will see the index and sentiment continue to rise.

This is a f**king sick joke now

HOLA4410
1 hour ago, jiltedjen said:

by the time we start to see sustained falls in the land reg, then we would already be quite far ahead with price falls. We already know that the last few months have seen a stagnant/slight fall in prices. 

Yep time to dig out the old threads from 2008 onwards where we had the lag calculated. I seem to remember that LR lag was circa 5.5 to 6 months but transactions processed and indices may be calculated slightly quicker almost a decade on.

HOLA4411
1 hour ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Same old excuses time and time again.

They printed another £100Bn and lend it to any mug who would buy.

If my guess is right, people are filling their boots on "cheap" northern pwopatees, which will see the index and sentiment continue to rise.

This is a f**king sick joke now

+1

Term Funding Scheme has taken time to filter through - no doubt it will be extended in August.

Latest Halifax release was up too.

This is depressing after a couple of months where things were looking hopeful.