Frank Hovis

HOLA441
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Army's first transgender officer returns to Afghanistan and reveals what it was like coming out

Abi Austen - the world's first soldier to fully transition from man to woman - opened up to Amanda Holden on ITV's Lorraine

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/armys-first-transgender-officer-returns-7698396

"People are openly discussing it, which means young people can talk freely about what they decide for their identity. People like myself led the struggle to get to where we are now.

"We have changed the perception of the LGBT community. There's a lot of terminology being used at the moment, like gender fluid, bigender. My personal opinion is I hope it all settles down and we learn to just see people as human beings rather than labels.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
On 13/01/2017 at 11:58 PM, workingpoor said:

Army's first transgender officer returns to Afghanistan and reveals what it was like coming out

Abi Austen - the world's first soldier to fully transition from man to woman - opened up to Amanda Holden on ITV's Lorraine

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/armys-first-transgender-officer-returns-7698396

"People are openly discussing it, which means young people can talk freely about what they decide for their identity. People like myself led the struggle to get to where we are now.

"We have changed the perception of the LGBT community. There's a lot of terminology being used at the moment, like gender fluid, bigender. My personal opinion is I hope it all settles down and we learn to just see people as human beings rather than labels.

I thought that there was a different person who was the first? This one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2916146/I-living-lie-says-British-Army-s-transgender-officer-Soldier-says-tour-Afghanistan-nudge-needed-change-way-life.html

I think they are putting too much bromide in their tea these days.

HOLA448
6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I thought that there was a different person who was the first? This one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2916146/I-living-lie-says-British-Army-s-transgender-officer-Soldier-says-tour-Afghanistan-nudge-needed-change-way-life.html

I think they are putting too much bromide in their tea these days.

Squaddies get quite a chemical cocktail. Maybe part of the explanation.

As far as stress with fighter pilots, one of my brothers associates flys drones in warzones. In lincolnshire and or florida or somewhere.

I chatted to him about the stress and worry. He says it affects some but hes ok, he hates Muslims so he has a good time and gets to go fir beer after shifts. A large number of my brothers associates are pyscopaths.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
5 minutes ago, SarahBell said:

At the cost of £100,000 seems an expensive way of doing it.

I would not charge that much.:huh:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Reading this thread has made me want to turn into The XYY Woman.

And you lot can all start calling me Andrea...

.MrsXYY.jpg

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

HOLA4414
Just now, The XYY Man said:

Reading this thread has made me want to turn into The XYY Woman.

And you lot can all start calling me Andrea...

.MrsXYY.jpg

XYY

We can gan off to bingo, fer a few fights, and that! I knew I wanted to be a wifey mon!

HOLA4415
1 minute ago, MrPin said:

We can gan off to bingo, fer a few fights, and that! I knew I wanted to be a wifey mon!

Buy me a parmo after the bingo - and I might just drop me knickers on the way home...

;)

XYY

HOLA4416
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Buy me a parmo after the bingo - and I might just drop me knickers on the way home...

;)

XYY

Gateshead it is then!:o

HOLA4417
4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Gateshead it is then!:o

Excellent choice pet.

I don't get jiggy without some form of protection - and Gateshead has some of the finest bus-shelters available...

XYY

HOLA4418
2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Excellent choice pet.

I don't get jiggy without some form of protection - and Gateshead has some of the finest bus-shelters available...

XYY

I felt like a MAN in Brighton, but in Gateshead I felt women.

HOLA4419
3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I felt like a MAN in Brighton, but in Gatehead I felt women.

Aye.

Actually Pinny I'm having second-thoughts about becoming a burd.

I'd probably turn into a Fat Slag...

GRsvbceu.jpg

XYY

HOLA4420
4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Aye.

Actually Pinny I'm having second-thoughts about becoming a burd.

I'd probably turn into a Fat Slag...

GRsvbceu.jpg

XYY

They f8ck and eat chips at they same time! What's the problem?

HOLA4421
1 minute ago, MrPin said:

They f8ck and eat chips at they same time! What's the problem?

Ask me that again when you've experienced salt and vinegar rubbed all over your bell-end...!

XYY

HOLA4422
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Ask me that again when you've experienced salt and vinegar rubbed all over your bell-end...!

XYY

Naga chlli sauce? One cry and you are a poof!

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

I told you before to stop acting out those things that you see in those Dominatrix youpron videos.

HOLA4425
Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

I was thinking the same. Depends whether it is done on national TV or not. Get Ant & Dec to host it... Hang on, maybe we could...

Aye, two talentless regional twats!:o

Archived