House Price Crash Forum

The transgender thread

Frank Hovis

HOLA441
9 minutes ago, Dorkins said:

Off Topic has gone a funny direction lately. Apparently science says white people are better than black people and men are better than women. It's like being back in the 19th century.

On average men are no better than women.

Whether men or women get the higher mean IQ in the tests depends on how you configure the test.

Intelligence in people follows a Gaussian distribution. The curve for women is narrow and high, with most being within spitting distance of the mean. The curve for men is shorter and fatter, with far more of the population further from the mean (both above it and below it).

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
28 minutes ago, Dorkins said:

Off Topic has gone a funny direction lately. Apparently science says white people are better than black people and men are better than women. It's like being back in the 19th century.

Yes. I've no beef with science, but abuse of science for ideological or political narratives needs to be called out :)

HOLA443
1 hour ago, LC1 said:

Yes. I've no beef with science, but abuse of science for ideological or political narratives needs to be called out :)

As does the filtering out of facts due to their failure to fit the prevailing political ideology :)

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289603000539

From the link:

There is uncertainty whether the sexes differ with respect to their mean levels and variabilities in mental ability test scores. Here we describe the cognitive ability distribution in 80,000+ children—almost everyone born in Scotland in 1921—tested at age 11 in 1932. There were no significant mean differences in cognitive test scores between boys and girls, but there was a highly significant difference in their standard deviations (P<.001). Boys were over-represented at the low and high extremes of cognitive ability. These findings, the first to be presented from a whole population, might in part explain such cognitive outcomes as the slight excess of men achieving first class university degrees, and the excess of males with learning difficulties

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

To win any kind of Grand-Prix, you have to either possess, or be, a grand pr1ck.

I offer Barry Sheene and James Hunt as evidence. Popular "man's man" versus rich Mayfair playboy type.

Fortunately, women are incapable of being either - and it is to their credit.

Stick to what you know sisters.

And practice that reverse-parking whenever it is safely possible...

;)

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

HOLA448
8 hours ago, hotairmail said:

We have women bin men - always recycling though. And to be fair, they do look like binmen.

so that's settled then.female refuse collection operatives are lesbians.

..the "giver" in the relationship,rather than the receiver of course.

it's always hard to tell because unless they work in pron they all look like rugby players,have crew cuts and wear shell suits or dungarees

HOLA449
3 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

As does the filtering out of facts due to their failure to fit the prevailing political ideology :)

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289603000539

From the link:

There is uncertainty whether the sexes differ with respect to their mean levels and variabilities in mental ability test scores. Here we describe the cognitive ability distribution in 80,000+ children—almost everyone born in Scotland in 1921—tested at age 11 in 1932. There were no significant mean differences in cognitive test scores between boys and girls, but there was a highly significant difference in their standard deviations (P<.001). Boys were over-represented at the low and high extremes of cognitive ability. These findings, the first to be presented from a whole population, might in part explain such cognitive outcomes as the slight excess of men achieving first class university degrees, and the excess of males with learning difficulties

the fact they are all scottish might also explain it!!!, you either get the guy who creates tarmac,or begbie from trainspotting.their economists aren't up to much either..take john law....students look up to him as some kind of god,but truth is he f***ed up scotland AND france with his policies.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
5 minutes ago, Dorkins said:

I don't get what you guys are so miserable about. The world's not that bad, most people are just doing their best to get along.

Me and you ain't so different as we may sometimes think Dorks...

XYY

HOLA4412
1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

To win any kind of Grand-Prix, you have to either possess, or be, a grand pr1ck.

I offer Barry Sheene and James Hunt as evidence. Popular "man's man" versus rich Mayfair playboy type.

Fortunately, women are incapable of being either - and it is to their credit.

Stick to what you know sisters.

And practice that reverse-parking whenever it is safely possible...

;)

XYY

I don't need practise. I can reverse park quicker than Steve McQueen advertising a ford puma ta vert much. 

HOLA4413
1 hour ago, One-percent said:

I don't need practise. I can reverse park quicker than Steve McQueen advertising a ford puma ta vert much. 

I let my last gf park my car because she was so much better than me at it; it's always good to see the exercise of skill.

I'm improving these days as I have to do it myself.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
14 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I let my last gf park my car because she was so much better than me at it; it's always good to see the exercise of skill.

I'm improving these days as I have to do it myself.

As with any skill Frank, you need to be shown how to do it. Then, it is just a matter of practise 

HOLA4416
10 hours ago, One-percent said:

As with any skill Frank, you need to be shown how to do it. Then, it is just a matter of practise 

It's all about how you've been taught, I think. At what point to turn in and using wing mirrors to measure when to wind the wheel back. Visual cues. I've only been driving less than 2 years, but find it ok as I was taught the proper method.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
15 hours ago, ChewingGrass said:

Ladies first and second in the foxhunters chase at cheltenham, female jockeys are a hit with me.

yes but I wage a fiver or two that the lady jockeys are wearing extremely tight jodphurs and have gone commando.

The other jockeys in the race are quite happy coming second(ahem) because they enjoy the view.

HOLA4420
23 minutes ago, oracle said:

yes but I wage a fiver or two that the lady jockeys are wearing extremely tight jodphurs and have gone commando.

The other jockeys in the race are quite happy coming second(ahem) because they enjoy the view.

It's that ladies first rule again

HOLA4421
On 14/03/2017 at 4:29 PM, spyguy said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39337805

'About 80 transgender people are believed to be in prison in England and Wales.'

'John Pilley, also known as Jane Anne, made legal history in 1999 when he became the first inmate in England and Wales to be granted permission for a sex change operation.

Pilley was serving life for the attempted murder and kidnapping of a woman taxi driver. It was later reported he decided to become a man again and was waiting to have his second operation on the NHS.'

Just give him a razor blade and he do it himself.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Archived