Caitlyn Jenner - How Many Pints?

spyguy

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

What about the other way - women with male features?

There's the obvious ones - bulky, hairy type. Some natural, some created with hormones <Insert name of 80s USSR Olympic team>

Then there's the less obvious - women with quite well developed clitoris'.

HOLA447

I've seen a few blokes turn into women. Two were rather presentable, by which I mean pretty good, although one was rather tall, but I've seen others that just weren't up to it, and they looked pretty horrible. :blink:

HOLA448

I've seen a few blokes turn into women. Two were rather presentable, by which I mean pretty good, although one was rather tall, but I've seen others that just weren't up to it, and they looked pretty horrible. :blink:

Frank Maloney?

Is like that Auf Wiedersien pet bloke in Benidorm.

His cross dressing is done from a comedy/pier end type.

Strangely prescient though.

HOLA449

I'm sure this thread will be interested in this news:

http://heavy.com/sports/2015/07/matt-kroc-kroczaleski-janae-marie-kroc-records-transgender-woman-sex-change-surgery-letter-to-fans-pictures-photos/

World record holder and world champion powerlifter Matt Kroczaleski officially came out as transgender yesterday. She has chosen the new name “Janae Marie Kroc.”

cover49.jpg

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

At least Caitlyn Jenner isn't trying to now compete as a professional athlete in women's sport. Fallon Fox is a transgender woman who thinks it is OK to fight in the women's division of the UFC. The Guardian is obviously head over heels supportive because, apparently if you think she has an unfair advantage that's exactly the same as being a racist.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/nov/14/transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-joe-rogan

Remember when commentators said Jackie Robinson had an unfair advantage because black people had “larger heel bones” than the white men he was competing with? Are we repeating history yet again with bogus bone claims? Can we couple these bogus claims with Rogan’s horrible language that was aimed at me from the video I put out last week? I’m a transgender woman. I deserve equal treatment and respect to other types of women. I feel that all of this is so ridiculously unnecessary and horribly mean spirited.

HOLA4412
Guest TheBlueCat

Not enough beer on the planet for me although I would happily drink a decent chunk of that in her company. I wish her well and I'm enormously impressed by her courage doing this right in the full glare of the media.

HOLA4413

I'm sure this thread will be interested in this news:

http://heavy.com/sports/2015/07/matt-kroc-kroczaleski-janae-marie-kroc-records-transgender-woman-sex-change-surgery-letter-to-fans-pictures-photos/

World record holder and world champion powerlifter Matt Kroczaleski officially came out as transgender yesterday. She has chosen the new name “Janae Marie Kroc.”

cover49.jpg

not quite up to the standard of thailand,are they?

HOLA4414

Not enough beer on the planet for me although I would happily drink a decent chunk of that in her company. I wish her well and I'm enormously impressed by her courage doing this right in the full glare of the media.

Do you think it's possible that in some cases gender reassignment could be a case of extreme narcissicism and attention seeking? Wanting to be seen as courageous and "battling against the odds" could precisely be the motivation.

I'm puzzled by both Jenner and the powerlifter above. It's quite possible to me that a wish to be more feminine and beautiful is just an extension of a long-held ingrained vanity and ever increasing need to express it.

But of course if I say that, lots of people get offended. I don't have any scientific evidence, but then people extolling the virutes of gender reassignment and banging on about gender dysphoria generally have no understanding of it either. It's merely that one approach has become more socially acceptable than any other.

What's most striking is that the suicide rate of people post gender reassignment doens't seem to go down. It seems evident to me that most men who "reassign" aren't really convincing anyone that they are female, but rather they become a kind of odd "third gender", that everyone feels they have to pretend is female, even though theyre not really buying it. Exceptions might be those who have gender reassignment at an earlier age, but there is still always a large hint of maleness about them. Take that Bailey that JoeDavola shared. Lots of makeup and a good angle, looks quite fminine and beautiful. Browsing other photos on google and in many she looks more like a geeky male teenager.

HOLA4415

I'm puzzled by both Jenner and the powerlifter above. It's quite possible to me that a wish to be more feminine and beautiful is just an extension of a long-held ingrained vanity and ever increasing need to express it.

But of course if I say that, lots of people get offended. I don't have any scientific evidence, but then people extolling the virutes of gender reassignment and banging on about gender dysphoria generally have no understanding of it either. It's merely that one approach has become more socially acceptable than any other.

I think there's a lot of truth in that. In many ways I think changing your gender to become female is a conservative, non-challenging option because it creates a context in which is culturally acceptable to be vain and concerned with physical beauty.

People like Boy George or David Bowie were more ground-breaking because they tried to transcend gender stereotypes rather than just conform to the other role.

The other aspect is that a sex-change is becoming the most plausible way to reinvent yourself in a major way once you reach a certain age. If Frank Maloney had said he secretly abhorred violence and joined a monastery under the name Benedict it wouldn't have been as newsworthy.

Archived