House Price Crash Forum

Did I Just Hear Irro Call "full House!"?

DeepLurker

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

It's an Islamic thing? I thought they were fighting to bring back ancient Egyptian religion with a name like that.

They apparently don't acknowledge Ancient Egypt because it was before Islam and there is nothing before Islam. Apparently the goal of Islam is for all us of to live some medieval existence hating and killing one another whilst loving our camels more than we love our women folk.... or something like that.

Gosh, I am one of the most liberal people I know but, boy, I have had it with these evil medieval f*ckwits who want to murder and take us all back to the Dark Ages. They are an affront to m yTrekkiness. Captain Kirk would know what to do.

HOLA448
HOLA449

They apparently don't acknowledge Ancient Egypt because it was before Islam and there is nothing before Islam. Apparently the goal of Islam is for all us of to live some medieval existence hating and killing one another whilst loving our camels more than we love our women folk.... or something like that.

Gosh, I am one of the most liberal people I know but, boy, I have had it with these evil medieval f*ckwits who want to murder and take us all back to the Dark Ages. They are an affront to m yTrekkiness. Captain Kirk would know what to do.

Just think of what we could have done, when we were torturing/burning/drowning heretics and witches, with AK's and .50 HE rounds......

There but for the grace of (insert preferred deity's name here).

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Yes, Captain Kirk would launch photon torpedoes at the people funding and arming the nutters - I refer of course to William hague, Israel, CIA and MI6.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Yes, Captain Kirk would launch photon torpedoes at the people funding and arming the nutters - I refer of course to William hague, Israel, CIA and MI6.

...Saudis, Qataris, Jordanians, Bahrainis, Kuwaitis and Turks

There's plenty of love to go around

Archived