House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeepLurker

Did I Just Hear Irro Call "full House!"?

Everyone has run off to join ISIS and fight for our new Islamic world.

It's an Islamic thing? I thought they were fighting to bring back ancient Egyptian religion with a name like that.

It's an Islamic thing? I thought they were fighting to bring back ancient Egyptian religion with a name like that.

They apparently don't acknowledge Ancient Egypt because it was before Islam and there is nothing before Islam. Apparently the goal of Islam is for all us of to live some medieval existence hating and killing one another whilst loving our camels more than we love our women folk.... or something like that.

Gosh, I am one of the most liberal people I know but, boy, I have had it with these evil medieval f*ckwits who want to murder and take us all back to the Dark Ages. They are an affront to m yTrekkiness. Captain Kirk would know what to do.

They apparently don't acknowledge Ancient Egypt because it was before Islam and there is nothing before Islam. Apparently the goal of Islam is for all us of to live some medieval existence hating and killing one another whilst loving our camels more than we love our women folk.... or something like that.

Gosh, I am one of the most liberal people I know but, boy, I have had it with these evil medieval f*ckwits who want to murder and take us all back to the Dark Ages. They are an affront to m yTrekkiness. Captain Kirk would know what to do.

Just think of what we could have done, when we were torturing/burning/drowning heretics and witches, with AK's and .50 HE rounds......

There but for the grace of (insert preferred deity's name here).

Yes, Captain Kirk would launch photon torpedoes at the people funding and arming the nutters - I refer of course to William hague, Israel, CIA and MI6.

New? You have been playing this game for quite a while...

And a big thank you to The Eagle from bringing this Off-Topic thread back on topic... :D

Yes, Captain Kirk would launch photon torpedoes at the people funding and arming the nutters - I refer of course to William hague, Israel, CIA and MI6.

...Saudis, Qataris, Jordanians, Bahrainis, Kuwaitis and Turks

There's plenty of love to go around