HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

the silver poll doesn't give you the option of zero oz but you have to answer both questions or you get an error message saying you need to vote in both polls . Therefore I've had to say I've got an oz + even though I've got none :blink: ?

HOLA4411

the silver poll doesn't give you the option of zero oz but you have to answer both questions or you get an error message saying you need to vote in both polls . Therefore I've had to say I've got an oz + even though I've got none :blink: ?

added a 'zero' option for weiners :P

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Can you add another option:

o I am telling the truth

o I am lying through my teeth

Why? it is anonymous, you think that people are telling fibs?

Those with over 40 ozt are only talking £40k, there are a lot of people here sat on large funds, or retired, or str'd.

Is it such a stretch of the imagination that people with a large enough fund would have £40k in metals?

HOLA4416

Those with over 40 ozt are only talking £40k, there are a lot of people here sat on large funds, or retired, or str'd.

Is it such a stretch of the imagination that people with a large enough fund would have £40k in metals?

I've no doubt there are some very affluent and shrewd people on here who do hold 40+oz gold; I'm also pretty sure that no matter what the maximum vote criteria is set at i.e. not 40, 50, 70,100, 200 or even 1000z gold they wold still get "votes".

The internet is a place of fantasy and is frequented by many dillusional individuals.

Of 35 people "surveyed" for 9 to have 40+oz gold seems unrepresentative to me.

HOLA4417

I've no doubt there are some very affluent and shrewd people on here who do hold 40+oz gold; I'm also pretty sure that no matter what the maximum vote criteria is set at i.e. not 40, 50, 70,100, 200 or even 1000z gold they wold still get "votes".

The internet is a place of fantasy and is frequented by many dillusional individuals.

Of 35 people "surveyed" for 9 to have 40+oz gold seems unrepresentative to me.

I could agree if this were a general chat forum but it is a gold section of a forum where most involved are pretty clued up.

I dont find the figures hard to believe. Sure, people can lie but of the few that actually make it to this section because they have an interest what would be the point?

Some time ago I would have been suspicious of the results so far but I now know that there is a vast mix of people here and am not in the least bit surprised or suspicious of the figures.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Don't forget, if they'd bought 40 oz back around 2001 then it was only approx £8,000.

Or like me i've just been buying a little regularly since 2004 and it's starting to pile up. I don't have anywhere near 40 oz but one day I may have!

HOLA4420

Don't forget, if they'd bought 40 oz back around 2001 then it was only approx £8,000.

Or like me i've just been buying a little regularly since 2004 and it's starting to pile up. I don't have anywhere near 40 oz but one day I may have!

Silly people. £8k as a house deposit, leverage up and you'd be sitting on a much larger profit by 2007. ;)

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423