House Price Crash Forum

Bin Laden Is Apparently Dead

JonoP

HOLA441

They said they didn't want his grave to become a shrine so perhaps they'll build him a statue next to Bomber Harris instead.

A couple of old exponents of the 'killing people with planes school' together.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

This is the biggest conspiracy ever!

So big in fact that they managed to get ISIS, the indian army, Bin ladens family, Al Qaeda and the Taliban in on it to play along with the idea he has just been killed and not 7 years ago.

HOLA443

This is the biggest conspiracy ever!

So big in fact that they managed to get ISIS, the indian army, Bin ladens family, Al Qaeda and the Taliban in on it to play along with the idea he has just been killed and not 7 years ago.

You'd think after 3 or 4 days some of them could get their story straight.

What is coming out now sounds much more believable than the initial reports which, quite frankly, reminded me of something out of Hollywood. Personally, my view is that it is most likely that he was killed a couple of days ago. However, we are, of course, still being lied to. Honest stories tend not to keep changing quite so much. The facts would have been in on this within a few hours when the debriefings of the SEALs were collated. This story has been managed and the version that will stick in most people's minds will be the heroic one first presented. The perhaps more accurate, sordid and perhaps less morally defensible, one that is slowly emerging will only be recalled by a few as everyone else has lost interest.

Whatever the case, if one believes the current story (or some approximation thereof), one then has to accept that we were being lied to by minor state officials at the beginning of this instance, and all the other times he was "killed.". Anyone who has taken at face value the pronouncements from government officials (UK, US etc.) concerning the war on terror over the past decade has believed many, many untruths, some/many of which were put there to manipulate us and manufacture our consent. (WMD etc.) for irrelevant wars and draconian legislation.

It is only right to be immediately sceptical of anything coming out of government these days. Any other reaction is out of touch with reality.

(ps At present we are being told that they weren't particularly sure Osama was in the compound when they set off on the raid. How would the blackhawk crash have been reported/covered up if he hadn't been there? )

HOLA444

(ps At present we are being told that they weren't particularly sure Osama was in the compound when they set off on the raid. How would the blackhawk crash have been reported/covered up if he hadn't been there? )

Returning alien abductees whilst on the way back from India after deciding it was culturally inappropriate to indulge in cattle mutilations there.

That's the problem with any viewpoint in this.

If they're not lying now they've certainly been exceedingly economical with the truth previously.

HOLA445
HOLA446
Anyone who has taken at face value the pronouncements from government officials (UK, US etc.) concerning the war on terror over the past decade has believed many, many untruths, some/many of which were put there to manipulate us and manufacture our consent. (WMD etc.) for irrelevant wars and draconian legislation.

It is only right to be immediately sceptical of anything coming out of government these days. Any other reaction is out of touch with reality.

So what you're saying is you're with the terrorists :D

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Obama shot dead because of fears he would be wearing a suicide vest.

Oh ffs. Evil terrorist wears a suicide vest 24 hours a day - even when asleep in his own home! Mwuhahahah!

I'd seriously question the mental capacity of anyone who gave an order to kill based on this neurotic supposition. Wonder how many people now believe and will argue this was an actual risk?

Why can't they just admit they didn't want him alive, because a trial might get a bit embarrassing?

Plus if you where wearing a live vest 24/7 I'd suspect there would have been a good chance he'd have blown himself up in an accident by now.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Trio of senators fooled by false bin Laden photo

By Felicia Sonmez

At least three senators who said Wednesday that they had seen an official postmortem photo of Osama bin Laden corrected themselves later, saying that they were duped.

Republican Sens. Scott Brown (Mass.), Kelly Ayotte (N.H.) and Saxby Chambliss (Ga.), the vice chairman of the Senate intelligence committee, told reporters early in the day that they had been shown a photo of the slain al-Qaeda leader, which the White House had been weighing releasing to the public.

But later Wednesday, Brown’s office acknowledged that the photo he viewed “is not authentic.”

His statement was followed by one from Ayotte in which the New Hampshire Republican said she was not certain whether the photo was real.

“While I was shown a photo by another senator of what appeared to be a deceased Osama bin Laden, I do not know if it was authentic,” Ayotte said. “However, I do believe a photo of the dead al-Qaeda leader should be released. Although some may be upset by the image of someone who has been shot in the head, releasing a photo is important to put to rest any conspiracy theories that may arise around the world and to provide for closure.”

Chambliss had told reporters later Wednesday that he had not seen an official photo. His office said Wednesday evening that Chambliss “has been very clear about this: He has not seen the official photo.”

None of the senators’ offices would reveal the source of the photo they had seen. All three are members of the Armed Services Committee.

Sigh.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Mission update: a week after the mission took place it has become clear that the fierce gun battle was little more than one man who looked at them kinda funny. This should be believed as truth until more new information comes into the mission HQ as the elite special forces make their way back to Washington on an assortment of slow boats and hitch hiked rides from Bangkok.

HOLA4417

I dont think that anyone is daft enough to believe that this was anything but an assassination. Let's not forget that the CIA trained and funded osama.

I am impressed with the job though, to strike so far into pakistan without being detected has made the stani's realise a thing or two.

As for their protestations about not being trusted, have they forgotten that he was living in their country for years? How could they have been trusted? Their credibility just nosedived past nil, much like that of their military.

I dont know why the yanks needed 40 minutes on the ground though unless most of the time was spent searching and taking docs/computers.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Mission update: a week after the mission took place it has become clear that the fierce gun battle was little more than one man who looked at them kinda funny. This should be believed as truth until more new information comes into the mission HQ as the elite special forces make their way back to Washington on an assortment of slow boats and hitch hiked rides from Bangkok.

I still don't believe it. They shot a drugs LawLord. Wrong bloke. They had to remove the evidence asap.

They would release the picture, otherwise.

If nothing else, the whole saga reflects the problem when one individual controls the media. No independent analysis.

HOLA4420

I dont think that anyone is daft enough to believe that this was anything but an assassination. Let's not forget that the CIA trained and funded osama.

I am impressed with the job though, to strike so far into pakistan without being detected has made the stani's realise a thing or two.

As for their protestations about not being trusted, have they forgotten that he was living in their country for years? How could they have been trusted? Their credibility just nosedived past nil, much like that of their military.

I dont know why the yanks needed 40 minutes on the ground though unless most of the time was spent searching and taking docs/computers.

The Pakistanis were involved. The whole town was sealed off and electricity cut off.

Also, I understand that there was no internet connection in the house, so I guess OBL went down to the local internet café to control his terrorism network. Probably went for dialysis at the same time.

Are we really expected to believe, that one of the World’s richest men, had E200 sown into his clothes, so he could escape!! Would he really be in a property and not be able to get out while the commotion of an invasion takes place?

It’s all bulls***t and we've been conned.

HOLA4421

I still don't believe it. They shot a drugs LawLord. Wrong bloke. They had to remove the evidence asap.

They would release the picture, otherwise.

Pictures have apparently been leaked from a pak security person and sold to Reuters, and oh dear there seems to be 3 men there with no weapons.... http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound

I thought there were supposed to be 2 men and one woman plus OBL? Must be time for another statement with new information from the mission

HOLA4422

The Pakistanis were involved. The whole town was sealed off and electricity cut off.

Also, I understand that there was no internet connection in the house, so I guess OBL went down to the local internet café to control his terrorism network. Probably went for dialysis at the same time.

Are we really expected to believe, that one of the World’s richest men, had E200 sown into his clothes, so he could escape!! Would he really be in a property and not be able to get out while the commotion of an invasion takes place?

It’s all bulls***t and we've been conned.

Admittedly I havent followed all of this so hadnt come across anything about stani involvement, did that come from them or the states?

It is just as likely that the political words are a front and it was a joint op. It is also just as likely that they captured him and are torturing the crap out of him or that it is total bs. We will probably never know. If it has taken this long for obumma to knock out a birth cert then what are the odds that we will ever see anything that can be trusted about a CIA project that turned?

HOLA4423

Pictures have apparently been leaked from a pak security person and sold to Reuters, and oh dear there seems to be 3 men there with no weapons.... http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound

Oh, those pictures are nothing compared to the Guardian's scoop.

This shows the inside of the high-tech nerve centre from which OBL masterminded his global network. :unsure:

Osama-bin-Ladens-compund--007.jpg

HOLA4424

Oh, those pictures are nothing compared to the Guardian's scoop.

This shows the inside of the high-tech nerve centre from which OBL masterminded his global network. :unsure:

Nice piece of creative writing from the Guardian. I almost felt as if I was there...pity it is all based on supposition and "sources in the Pakistani security services."

HOLA4425

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8496121/Only-one-gunman-in-Bin-Laden-compound-US-officials-admit.html

White House officials had insisted that US forces had been “engaged in a firefight throughout the operation” when they attacked the compound in Pakistan on Sunday night.

But rather than mounting the assault amid a hail of bullets, as was first suggested, Pentagon sources have now confirmed that the only shots came from a solo gunman.

Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti, bin Laden’s trusted courier had been hiding behind a door in a guesthouse adjacent to the main building when the raiding party began their assault.

He opened fire, but was soon killed, after which, no other shots were fired from within the compound during the 38 minute mission.

:lol::lol:

Archived