House Price Crash Forum

What Do You Make Of This - Gibberish On Tv

HOLA441

OK, more gibberish than normal.

As many sites are carrying this today, April 1st, I assumed it was an April's Fools joke but then I realised that most of this has happened in recent weeks with the latest 'event' happening yesterday.

It looks as if each of them is about to have a stroke - as if the electrical signals in their brains are short-circuiting.

The first link has numerous comments from people suggesting all sorts of things such as mirgraine, stroke, etc, but it is very odd that within a matter of weeks numerous TV presenters are so affected.

I wonder if new equipment used in the studios might be an issue? The talkback, the lights, the cameras, the autocue, the whatever?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/judge-judy-the-4th-to-talk-gibberish-on-air/

The mystery of the TV presenters who suddenly started talking gibberish

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372548/Serene-Branson-Mystery-TV-presenters-suddenly-started-talking-gibberish.html#ixzz1IJMDhsaI

The other videos are on the above links.

Apparently judge Judy was taken to hospital yesterday after suffering a similar incident on set.

Maybe it is the Second Coming? 2012? Aliens?

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

The DM link was redirected for some reason.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372538/Are-government-microwave-mind-control-tests-causing-TV-presenters-brains-melt-down.html

Are U.S. government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters' brains to melt down?

By Tom Leonard

Last updated at 12:03 AM on 2nd April 2011

A bizarre spate of television presenters dissolving into on-air gibberish has sparked claims that the U.S. military could be to blame.

In four high-profile cases, the latest involving fast-talking Judge Judy, the presenters have started off speaking properly but have then descended into undecipherable nonsense - looking confused and unstable.

The frequency of the 'attacks' - and the fact that recorded examples of the mental meltdowns have been popular on websites - has led to conspiracy theorists pointing the finger at shadowy government experiments.

Judge Judy

Latest victim: Judge Judy Sheindlin had to stop her courtroom TV show on Wednesday after descending into nonsensical language

A popular theory being circulated online blames the U.S. Military’s supposed research into using microwaves as a mind control weapon.

America has never admitted conducting such research but proponents say the effects - produced by microwave signals stimulating the brain with fake images and voices - exactly mimic those displayed in the recent on-air breakdowns.

As to why the Pentagon might be targeting U.S. television presenters, the microwave theorists are less clear.

The phenomenon, which has provided internet video sites with some of the oddest footage for months, has now claimed one of America’s most highly paid broadcasters.

That's the problem with having your shows fronted by good-looking dimwits. We need more people like Kein Geary who look like they've been out on the piss for three days solid before going on air.

Those clips are still very funny though :D

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

This happened to me a few years back - wierdest thing I ever experienced. Suddenly, I couldn't speak properly - I knew what I wanted to say, but it all came out as gibberish (even more so than normal, anyway ;) )

I honestly thought I'd had a stroke, but within 30 seconds or so I was back to normal.

Fortunately I was with a friend of mine from my school days - now a senior nurse. "Migraine", she said, immediately. "But I've no headache" I told her. "Bet you've got visual disturbance as well, though" she said, and marched me over to the mirror - looking in it, I couldn't see one of my eyes - it was as though there was just a flap of skin over where the eye should be.

About a minute later, everything was fine.

Never had it before or since - completely freaked me out at the time.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

This happened to me a few years back - wierdest thing I ever experienced. Suddenly, I couldn't speak properly - I knew what I wanted to say, but it all came out as gibberish (even more so than normal, anyway ;) )

I honestly thought I'd had a stroke, but within 30 seconds or so I was back to normal.

Fortunately I was with a friend of mine from my school days - now a senior nurse. "Migraine", she said, immediately. "But I've no headache" I told her. "Bet you've got visual disturbance as well, though" she said, and marched me over to the mirror - looking in it, I couldn't see one of my eyes - it was as though there was just a flap of skin over where the eye should be.

The flap of skin over the eye is freaking me out? Was it an eyelid by any chance?

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

I've never had the language difficulty,but have had similar visual migraines in the past,due to chronic lack of sleep over the previous month.I remember looking at a clock,and someone's face,and they were like a pie with a triangular section cut out.(More worrying was when I was reading a newspaper,and could only see one word per sentence at a time..the rest of the sentence was a silvery line like a slug trail.) Only ever occurred when extremely short of sleep though.

HOLA4422

I've never had the language difficulty,but have had similar visual migraines in the past,due to chronic lack of sleep over the previous month.I remember looking at a clock,and someone's face,and they were like a pie with a triangular section cut out.(More worrying was when I was reading a newspaper,and could only see one word per sentence at a time..the rest of the sentence was a silvery line like a slug trail.) Only ever occurred when extremely short of sleep though.

Jesus! you lot are freaking ME out now! Stop it!

Archived