House Price Crash Forum
SarahBell

Cheapest 3 Bed Semi Within 1 Mile Of Where You Live

looks like an end of terrace not a semi.

It's a semi. Streetview to the end and thenturn left and look - it's the one with the darker bricks and lighter sills just above the back of the truck cab.

£90k. With an offer slightly less than that on the table. Ex-council in a rough area.

Funny thing is, we paid about £90k for our first place back in 2004, which was also ex-council and in a not-so-nice area. Seems we're back to those prices for those bargain hunting.

99,995, on the market with three agents (say no more).

3bed semi

I used to live 1/2 mile from The Dell. What a horrible rabbit warren that is. Walking anywhere near that at night is like taking part in The Running Man without knowing it.

£145,000

or £155,000 in village location (that once had a Post Office, murder trial coming up later this year).

(edit - both within 3 miles, nothing within 1 mile, the result of living in the country!)

Edited by pepsi

I used to live 1/2 mile from The Dell. What a horrible rabbit warren that is. Walking anywhere near that at night is like taking part in The Running Man without knowing it.

Well at least you didn't live in Orton Malborne

Well at least you didn't live in Orton Malborne

I looked at a place there when we were bargain hunting back in 2004. A cheap place came up. We went to view and the house was alright. I approached a lad washing his car and asked what the area was like. The startled response (once he'd realised i wasn't going to pinch his car) was "you wouldn't wanna live round here mate".