• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Do you think he could be Philip Green?

OMG you are right. Maybe he is sleep walking, and these posts are the only outlet for his repressed guilt about all the evaded tax, which could otherwise be getting paid to these needy and righteous families of 12.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

you are such a bigot!

Reality can be bigoted, yes. :D

I just don't like being lied to, particularly when those lies are in support of something odious. This guy was whining for cheap legal advice earlier about a one year rental he was about to enter.

Somehow, I don't think he is in the upper tax bracket. A very conflicted individual, but that's the left for you.

Edited by tahoma

HOLA449

Have a look at the accounts of Philip Green's companies and tell me how much tax they have paid.

If I don't want Philip Green to have any of my money then I can choose not to spend anything in his shops. I can't choose which "needy" families my taxes go to.

What about bringing the pop stars who avoid paying taxes, including Bono and Bob Geldof, into your rant.

In fact, if Mr. Green manages to avoid some tax he is only keeping his own money.

HOLA4410

the difference is as old as Acts 4 32:35

they need - that is why i mind less than paying people who do not need.

they need breakfast delivered...and even have to heat it up themselves?

surely they need 11's, lunch, tea, and supper delivered too.

Im sure the needy Jesus spoke about were grateful, and didnt trash the place they were given and complained about the new one.

HOLA4411

It is interesting that some people attempt to justify the sponging of £95,000 p.a. tax free by feckless oversexed parasites, by drawing comparison with 'Sir' Fred Goodwin.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to see 'Sir Fred' and his ilk publicly executed.

Unfortunately, the feckless are the greater danger because:

Even with old boys networks and corruption the number of people who will ever make it to the top in capitalism are very limited, whereas the bulk of the UK population is capable of breeding and laziness.

HOLA4412

I say best of luck to them. Its only another form of looting. But how much of the £95k do they actually get (if they actually get that amount).

I bet at the end of the week, they have no money, will have no savings, and most will end up back at the council, some private landlord or Tesco's.

This family or supporting quite a lot, and I dare say a few cronies too!

Good idea. Lets all do it. I could do with a rest. And lets print some more cash too. That would come in handy. lol

HOLA4413

Around half of it apparently goes on rent (£950 a week inc breakfast) for a 4 bedroom house, yet I have not read one word of condemnation of the greedy landlord... still, that's not who the journo wanted to draw emnity towards, and as this post demonstrates, the Sheeple cannot put two and two together....

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Around half of it apparently goes on rent (£950 a week inc breakfast) for a 4 bedroom house, yet I have not read one word of condemnation of the greedy landlord... still, that's not who the journo wanted to draw emnity towards, and as this post demonstrates, the Sheeple cannot put two and two together....

thats about 90 breakfasts a week, and thats £5.00 a go in anyones money.

course, 12 bowls ( reusable, for the use of) and a quart of milk and some chocco flakes would cost them about £7.00 a day ( 2 boxes)...course, her back is way too bad for that sort of thing....you know, he is looking after her (as we can all see) 24/7, so he has no time, and the kids, clearly cant pour their own cereals either.

pouring money into this family is not producing good or grateful citizens, but a family of entitlement.

HOLA4416

course, 12 bowls ( reusable, for the use of) and a quart of milk and some chocco flakes would cost them about £7.00 a day ( 2 boxes)...course, her back is way too bad for that sort of thing....you know, he is looking after her (as we can all see) 24/7, so he has no time, and the kids, clearly cant pour their own cereals either.

pouring money into this family is not producing good or grateful citizens, but a family of entitlement.

That is the one word that sums it up......people should not be allowed to starve or to sleep rough, people have rights but not a right to do little for themselves and expect the rest of us to provide it for them. ;)

HOLA4417

As the old saying goes. Giving money does nothing but teach how to hold the hand out.

HOLA4418

Sharpe I can absolutely see where your coming from. Lovely family of 10+2 the children are well grounded with a stable 2 parent at home family. If all ten of them don't go on to earn higher rate taxable salaries and contribute £1k a month each like I do (and you?) then I'll eat my shorts. When the next round if redundancies come round at my place I'll hopefully be first on the list as I cant be arsed working anymore and have the urge to breed myself into the needy category and be supported by my amigo Sharpe, thank you!

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

This is the problem isn't it, the unemployed are by some definition automatically also "the poor" so it makes them harder to attack. The media seem to be completely out of touch with the public when they cry "outrage" at the conservatives for trying to get a grip on this blag culture and they bring on someone completely disabled to talk against cuts aimed at Mrs 10 kids with her "bad back". I hope the politicians read the comments on the media stories not the stories themselves and stick with this.

You must live in some weird parallel universe to get things so much the wrong way around.

There is a relentless media campaign villifying welfare recipients. These sort of extreme stories about the vanishly tiny minority of recipeints like "Mrs 10 kids with her bad back" are a smokescreen for the general cust in benefits and in particular the massive cuts announced against the sick and disabled. Unless they cheat the system by working on the side, the vast majority of those on benefit are on the breadline. Obviosuly, everyone knows some do cheat but it's a small minority.

HOLA4421

You must live in some weird parallel universe to get things so much the wrong way around.

There is a relentless media campaign villifying welfare recipients. These sort of extreme stories about the vanishly tiny minority of recipeints like "Mrs 10 kids with her bad back" are a smokescreen for the general cust in benefits and in particular the massive cuts announced against the sick and disabled. Unless they cheat the system by working on the side, the vast majority of those on benefit are on the breadline. Obviosuly, everyone knows some do cheat but it's a small minority.

Yep, agree with that...these scare stories these papers like the Wail like to promote make it look as if everyone on benefits is somehow massively screwing the system..in reality, they aren't. The vast, vast majority of them are decent ppl that just need a bit of help. Some, on occasion have to do a little bit here & there, just to help them get through the week, as 67 quid doesn't go far..

I heard rumblings that from next year, the ConDems will bring in a new "work scheme" that will target unemployment from day one...not waiting 6 months before they can get help, but they get help immediately.

Edited by Dave Beans

HOLA4422

Yep, agree with that...these scare stories these papers like the Wail like to promote make it look as if everyone on benefits is somehow massively screwing the system..in reality, they aren't. The vast, vast majority of them are decent ppl that just need a bit of help. Some, on occasion have to do a little bit here & there, just to help them get through the week, as 67 quid doesn't go far..

I heard rumblings that from next year, the ConDems will bring in a new "work scheme" that will target unemployment from day one...not waiting 6 months before they can get help, but they get help immediately.

You are right they do need help, help to make more of themselves, help so they feel good about themselves, help so they they can do something more for themselves.....not help by throwing money at them and hoping they will all go away...they won't because when times get hard others notice. ;)

HOLA4423

You are right they do need help, help to make more of themselves, help so they feel good about themselves, help so they they can do something more for themselves.....not help by throwing money at them and hoping they will all go away...they won't because when times get hard others notice. ;)

One of the first things the unemployed need, is be forced to attend motivational / confidence boosting seminars...These are normally run by 3rd party co's tied in with the job centre (such as A4e) - and I'm not talking league of gentlemen job club ..I've known a couple of ppl do them, and its really helped - it's made them much more pro-active, and it's allowed them to help themselves by boosting their self confidence.

HOLA4424

I suppose it depends *why* a person is unemployed. If a steelworks closes down and 2,000 people get laid off, all the motivation in the world won't find work for more than a handful of them.

Unfortunately, our main export industry for the last 20 years has been "jobs".

HOLA4425

I suppose it depends *why* a person is unemployed. If a steelworks closes down and 2,000 people get laid off, all the motivation in the world won't find work for more than a handful of them.

Unfortunately, our main export industry for the last 20 years has been "jobs".

Possibly not, but it might give them more confidence, to perhaps see if they could set up their own business or perhaps just to see that their is better life out there for them - it gives them a proverbial kick up the... they may realise that their is nothing in their area, and that they may have to move to improve their prospects.. Such courses could provide a catalyst for such a thing..