House Price Crash Forum

I Just Dont Care Any More

HOLA441
HOLA442

It's all so wretched and pointless.

Except it's not. there's ice cream and hot sci fi babes and cats and.....

Cats? Fvck, I forgot about those buggers. Little fvckers.

You have just placed the straw on my Camels back. I give up. I hate. I AM hate.

What was the question again?

HOLA443

I am having a Cobra and just watched football. Not all bad. To Kill a Mockinbird is just starting in BBC4 and I have never seen it before.

Could be worse.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest tbatst2000

Yes, over the past 72 hours I have being considering how ruddy pointless it all is.

I need to leave Wales.

Move to Toronto, it's nice here, that'd cheer you up.

HOLA4411
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Move to Toronto, it's nice here, that'd cheer you up.

Adelaide is quite good too. Although the paperqork trail needed is pretty immense.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

All very amusing, but it wasnt what I was hoping for. I was hoping to wake up this morning to a long list of things people like. OK, maybe just a list.

You may have a point with Wales. However, have you ever imagined what it's like to live in South Essex, like me?

Nice puppy though.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

All very amusing, but it wasnt what I was hoping for. I was hoping to wake up this morning to a long list of things people like. OK, maybe just a list.

You may have a point with Wales. However, have you ever imagined what it's like to live in South Essex, like me?

Nice puppy though.

No. I did consider defragging Essex so all of Essex would be neatly arranged along the Thames corridor. This would leave room for Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire to be moved down, probably South of where Chelmsford is now.

p-o-p

HOLA4419
Guest X-QUORK

Nice puppy though.

HOLA4420

No. I did consider defragging Essex so all of Essex would be neatly arranged along the Thames corridor. This would leave room for Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire to be moved down, probably South of where Chelmsford is now.

p-o-p

If this does it's thing, then it might set off all the nearby oil refineries and cause the whole awful sprawl to sink back into the endless mudflats from which it came:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Richard_Montgomery

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Nice puppy though.

Sorry. General apathy (but not apathy re: Generals per se ;) ) has infested most facets of my life.

HOLA4424

Nice puppy though.

Nice puppies always cheer me up.

HOLA4425

Archived