Spat Between Two Acting Goliath's

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Glamour awards? Why would a serious actor go to such an event?

Seems odd. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't need the money.

Meanwhile, Girls Aloud singer and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole was named woman of the year at the event, which took place in central London.

Now I see the level that this event is pitched at.

HOLA448

Seems odd. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't need the money.

Now I see the level that this event is pitched at.

True dat.

However, even if it had been the 'Inanimate Object Awards 2010' Corden would remain horribly out of his depth in terms of talent, from what I can see - I'd LOVE* to be proved wrong.

*Secretly hate.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Why did Stewart find it necessary to have a go at Corden in the first place?

Very undignified, but then Sir Patrick is a huge Nu Labour donor.

Stewart took exception to Corden's displays of contempt: while recipients were making their acceptance speeches Corden would make a conspicuous exhibition of boredom.

The PR schemers who engineered this incident would have us believe that Corden represents zeitgeist attitudes whereas as Stewart is tradition. Honestly I think the whole thing was pre-arranged; the controversy publicised the event.

The whole thing stank: Stewart appeared drunk and Corden was intimidating and it was probably cooked up by the same sickos that cooked up the Jonathan Ross/Russell Brand/Andrew Sachs controversy.

It symbolises so much that's wrong with the UK today.

HOLA4417
Guest X-QUORK

The whole thing stank: Stewart appeared drunk and Corden was intimidating.

I found it deliciously cringeworthy.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

There was a Channel 4 program a couple of months ago - The Top 100 Stand Up Comedians. If anyone wants to know what number James Corden is in that list, then look at the number at the top of this page.

Your post is the best thing that has ever happened to me on HPC (admittedly a limited pool of experiences). I bloody loved clicking that link.

Many thanks.

HOLA4420
Guest happy?

Your post is the best thing that has ever happened to me on HPC (admittedly a limited pool of experiences). I bloody loved clicking that link.

Many thanks.

All I got was a note about enabling javascript.

HOLA4421
Guest X-QUORK

Many thanks.

Really? I found it one of the most depressing sites I've ever visited.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest happy?

Y'see the bit I could never understand about that bloody computer was that it was capable of navigating at warp speed but could never remember how he liked his tea.

And if it was perfectly possible to transport anyone from anywhere to anywhere why would you need a separate transporter room - even a halfwit would know usable space was at a premium.

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot."

What a fvcking useless computer.

HOLA4425

Y'see the bit I could never understand about that bloody computer was that it was capable of navigating at warp speed but could never remember how he liked his tea.

And if it was perfectly possible to transport anyone from anywhere to anywhere why would you need a separate transporter room - even a halfwit would know usable space was at a premium.

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot."

What a fvcking useless computer.

Perhaps it had in-built non-critical 'faults' to assist with psychologically preserving the crews mental health? Maybe the transporter room was targeted when possible (for inbound transportations) to:

a.) Improve immigration controls

b.) Avoid someone teleporting in to the rectum of a crew member

Archived