sbn

HOLA441
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

Yes, too much 'sincere' stares down the camera lens and, yes, appears lacking in personality and substance. Lightweight.

Problem is, its infecting their whole campaign. Portillo pointed the other night that their campaign is so confused he hasn't yet come up with a single 'doorstep argument' that his supporters can use and he has a negative poster campaign (grinning Gordon Brown) that doesn't match his positive "Big Society" campaign (itself already forgotten now as they've moved on to "vote tory or the pound gets it"). And then of course we had him pulling his election broadcast at the last moment and replacing it with what amounted to a reply to Clegg. Not exactly Churchill style leadership is it. I feel sorry for politicians sometimes when people claim they'll just say anything to get elected but I think with Cameron its looking more and more justified. What does he stand for really?

Edited by Cogs

HOLA444

Pensions aren't £59 per week are they?

Aren't they £90-odd?

Yes. It'll be because she hasn't enough years of NI contributions paid. That wouldn't change at all, but the required years is now down to 30 from 44 (39 for women).

There's a minimum income stream to claim anyway. Problem is, lot's of old folk don't claim it.

Edited by deflation

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Good dig by Clegg there at the 'jobs for life' in safe seats. Plays up to anger and jealousy in the electorate.

Brown keeps trying to got off the topic of the question. He's starting to get confident, but it's making him look bullying again I reckon.

He keeps on saying "I think "name here" is really asking..." - again, how completely arrogant: this is what I loathe about the man - his assumption that he knows best; it was demonstrated in his breach of promise re a referendum and it is demonstrated every time he rephrases somebody else's question - as though he knows better than they do what they are asking! Utterly repugnant arrogant self-delusion.

(He really does make me bloody angry :()

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Only thing he's "nailing" is any chance he had of winning the election.

Hes just shown Brown to be a lying ******* trying any dirty trick to try and win the election. I think that was a big moneysavingexpert style thumbs up for Cameron and a big MSE style thumbs down for Brown

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Guest theboltonfury

Only thing he's "nailing" is any chance he had of winning the election.

Your pension is hoping your right.

I am not a Tory but Cameron is doing well today. Brown is the usual load of embarrassing rot.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425