House Price Crash Forum

Are Muslims Really This Stupid Or Is This A Set Up?

GrillsBears

HOLA441

So killing Muslims as our brave boys have done, doesn't count? :blink:

They are killing terrorists, who happen to be Muslim.

If you think their so innocent and nice, go and live with them for a while.

bets on no more than 10 days before you have your head sliced off.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest X-QUORK

I imagine Islam4UK are about as representative of British Muslims as Combat 18 are of the Church of England.

This protest won't be allowed...non-story.

HOLA443

I imagine Islam4UK are about as representative of British Muslims as Combat 18 are of the Church of England.

This protest won't be allowed...non-story.

Absolutely right XQ. Although I suspect it would stand the moderate majority in good stead if one of their representatives actually came out and condemned Islam4UK.

Islam4UK did actually organize a march in London before Christmas to call for sharia law to be implemented in the UK. They chickened out though and the march didn't go ahead. Credit to a couple of moderate Muslim organizations who spoke out against the extremists.

HOLA444

Absolutely right XQ. Although I suspect it would stand the moderate majority in good stead if one of their representatives actually came out and condemned Islam4UK.

They probably won't march now that they have caused the headlines they wanted. If they did they are not likely to inform many people until they tell the media just before the march. This is their typical MO, you keep on about normal muslims counter protesting them without considering the difficulties of that.

Islam4UK did actually organize a march in London before Christmas to call for sharia law to be implemented in the UK. They chickened out though and the march didn't go ahead. Credit to a couple of moderate Muslim organizations who spoke out against the extremists.

No, credit to the media mouth piece that let you hear that for a change. Every time these jokers do something all the normal muslims are against it, i have NEVER met a muslim who thinks like these people. Don't get me wrong, I'm against the war but i would protest the chicken hawk politicians not the dead soldiers they used which is clearly just maximally inflammatory and obviously likely to harden support for the war and division in this society. The outcome is so clear that they must know it so you have to ask what their real goal is.

HOLA445
HOLA446

It's a fair point and one that I believe is worthy of further investigation. They may argue as you state. However, the reality of Islam is that if Islamic fighters are killing people in the name of Islam then a surprising number of Muslims support their action. Dual citizenship should confer the ability to return and fight the aggressors should they so wish. Even suggesting confronting the residents of Wooton Basset is deeply provocative. By choosing this location they are deliberately conflating the killing of the enemy with those being killed by the enemy. They are acting as a fifth column and should be treated as such. We've gone soft in this country. I wonder what would happen if a bunch of radical Jews in Saudi tried the same about Israeli casualties caused by Palestinian suicide bombers?

Islam by its very nature is treasonous, which is one of the reasons I believe it is so dangerous. The authority of any nation state is undermined when religious influences trump national interests. Now I'm aware that the Qu'ran indicates that Muslims should live by the law of the land in which they settle but from dress code to, animal welfare, to attacking cartoonists, to mosque building to supporting those killing our troops it seems that some adherents of Islam believe that their religion is more important than anything else. In a secular state this behaviour cannot be tolerated. The Christian influence in the U.K has been neutered for this very reason. It is anathema to democratic process for religionists to be involved in setting policy.

I am not a war mongering Nazi but we are committed to action in both Afghanistan and are still providing support in Iraq. Now regardless of the motivations for these conflicts British men and Women are being shot and killed by Muslims. Muslims have also demonstrated a worrying tendency to try and kill my fellow citizens in order to make their point. I believe appeasement and tolerance are giving comfort to an enemy that will only grow in influence. Islam should be confronted for what it is, a domineering conservative faith that is incompatible with secular democracy. No amount of pissing about pretending it is will make it so.

You sure do sound like one

They will chicken out once again for sure. The kind of media coverage given to a group who has fewer members than GrillBears fans club tell us that they have agencies backing/ funding it (their boss was Bukri Sheikh Mohammed & Hamza the hook man, google their names it will give enough info about their past, who's behind them etc). Most probabily other moderate organisations are kept away from the media deliberately which makes it look like that they support groups like Islam4uk.

Extremists behind anti-war protest driven off the streets by moderate Muslims By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 6:19 PM on 30th May 2009

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1189577/Muslim-extremists-anti-war-protest-driven-members-community.html#ixzz0bThwrIVm

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

They are killing terrorists, who happen to be Muslim.

If you think their so innocent and nice, go and live with them for a while.

bets on no more than 10 days before you have your head sliced off.

Killing terrorists, who just happen to be having wedding parties. Gosh, reading your post reminds me of the old scientific law; there's one born every minute.

If the Afghans invaded our country and bombed civilians and imposed a corrupt government, most of the folks on this thread would be patriotic resisters, er, terrorist insurgents. :rolleyes:

HOLA4413

You sure do sound like one

They will chicken out once again for sure. The kind of media coverage given to a group who has fewer members than GrillBears fans club tell us that they have agencies backing/ funding it (their boss was Bukri Sheikh Mohammed & Hamza the hook man, google their names it will give enough info about their past, who's behind them etc). Most probabily other moderate organisations are kept away from the media deliberately which makes it look like that they support groups like Islam4uk.

Extremists behind anti-war protest driven off the streets by moderate Muslims By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 6:19 PM on 30th May 2009

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1189577/Muslim-extremists-anti-war-protest-driven-members-community.html#ixzz0bThwrIVm

Were the ad hominem elements of your post necessary? They completely undermine any sensible point you may be making. Just for background, what opposition to either war have you demonstrated either actively of via the mechanism of party politics? The pattern here seems always to be that the pro Islam, anti war contingent happily throw names about but will not debate any of the salient points. "Racism", "Nazism", "Zionism" are all thrown around with gay abandon in an attempt to suppress debate. As it happens I support neither war (Iraq or Afghanistan) as they are currently being prosecuted. I protested against the former as it was obvious to me that we were being lied to. As it happens, if regime change had been the stated aim I'd probably have supported it. To make the point in Afghanistan we'd need many more troops to do the job properly. We're undermanned and have a mission we cannot fulfill. The Taliban aren't a distinct group, they are normal Afghans living among other normal Afghans. I don't think killing them all is a realistic option.

HOLA4414

EVIL!

I actually now do think that shit head Anjem Choudary again works for mi5.

Seriously people calm down and listen to yourselves. This is one man and his merry band of a few crackpots, this is not "muslims". It'll probably neer happen but he's got his day in the headlines inciting hatred on the muslims who have nothing to do with his group or ideology. Don't give him what he and our divisive government wants

Saying that Choudary is part of MI5 is pure conspiracy theory bull. This is Islam4UK. They are the group who march in order to provoke the EDL. Their intentions are obvious, they want to provoke the outbreak of violent confrontation between Muslims and non-Muslims by marching in Wootton Bassett, the current heart of English (British?) patriotic feeling. You are only right when you say that they are divisive. I've even seen it written by Leftists that the EDL are an MI5 false flag operation to draw people away from the BNP. That's just more conspiracy rubbish. MI5 would want to keep the lid on things. They are hardly going to create organisations within Britain that could rally people for mass violence.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Hook, line and sinker.

Sooner or later, you'll come to understand that bending over, and taking in the ass from every vociferous minority group, is neither clever nor very British...

We're a proud tolerant nation, but when we're pushed too far, we hit back hard. This march (if it ever happens) will be the escalation point.

HOLA4417

Really? What do you think will happen?

It's the double bluff scenario: They'll march, the EDL (or similar) will hit them (somewhat softly in the scheme of things) which will in turn provoke a response by other muslims (after all, they do seem to like things to get worked up about - cartoon anyone?) which will be enough to open the eyes of the silent majority, who will head to the polls in droves, placing their X's to Mr Nick - and before you can say "ta-daa" it's a full on us v's them, and frankly I rate our chances a bit better.

HOLA4418

It's the double bluff scenario: They'll march, the EDL (or similar) will hit them (somewhat softly in the scheme of things) which will in turn provoke a response by other muslims (after all, they do seem to like things to get worked up about - cartoon anyone?) which will be enough to open the eyes of the silent majority, who will head to the polls in droves, placing their X's to Mr Nick - and before you can say "ta-daa" it's a full on us v's them, and frankly I rate our chances a bit better.

It is hardly comparable to the cartoons which were a deliberate incitement of hate against the hub of the religion. You go and confront Choudary and see how much the rest of the 2 million odd normal muslims give a toss, i didn't see any tears shed when omar what's his name got deported, just a shame we can't get rid of this one as well.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Sounds good to me.

It is hardly comparable to the cartoons which were a deliberate incitement of hate against the hub of the religion.

I think you answered the OP's original question. No one rational can be upset by a cartoon.

HOLA4421

Really? What do you think will happen?

Given that the small, unannounced protest in Luton sparked violence and the foundation of the EDL I would expect something major if this was allowed to happen in WB given its association with honouring the soldiers killed in action. It is up on the unofficial football boards with the question "what do we do about it?".

I cannot however see it being allowed and think that athom is correct. This nutter has as much to do with mainstream Islam as Rev Jim Jones had to do with mainstream Christianity.

Edit - not correct in the MI5 association.

HOLA4422
Guest X-QUORK

Sooner or later, you'll come to understand that bending over, and taking in the ass from every vociferous minority group, is neither clever nor very British...

We're a proud tolerant nation, but when we're pushed too far, we hit back hard. This march (if it ever happens) will be the escalation point.

It's also not very British to rise to the bait every time some small group of whackos dangle it in front of us.

HOLA4423

I think this is an excellent opportunity for 'moderate Muslims' and sound thinking people to speak out against this. I mean, its practically an own goal, by being so inflamatory you would think this would unite those that oppose extreemism.

HOLA4424

I think this is an excellent opportunity for 'moderate Muslims' and sound thinking people to speak out against this. I mean, its practically an own goal, by being so inflamatory you would think this would unite those that oppose extreemism.

Good lord, that's the first straight thing you're said in months, must be the influence of the new name. The problem is no one is listening to the regular muslims. Can you imagine a daily mail headline about moderate people being moderate. Damage is done, idiots took the bait, he wins again. For now.

HOLA4425

About four years or so ago a Muslim Scholar was bemoaning Islam as even he (in the weekend edition of the FT), indicated it's always Muslims which are protesting.

Again you have to ask yourself why is this?

Something in their teachings perhaps?

Something in our foreign policy perhaps? Could be.

Archived