House Price Crash Forum

Anti Gay Prejudice Still Rife

Guest joeschmo

HOLA441
In the US the Rockerfeller stooge Kinsey was the first to publish the 10% of male and 5% of female are gay statistic this is still quoted.

Kinsey himself was part of the 10% for what its worth.

It depends where you draw the line of gayness.If you are talking full blown gay sex then the figure is probably not far out. On the other hand if we are talking all forms of potentially homo erotic stimulii,(e.g. A David Beckham poster) then my guess is the figure is a lot higher.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
It's not a problem. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I just want to know why it happens.

But it is the norm, in my opinion. More gay men speak with a girly twang than don't.

There are varying degrees of girly twang. Whether its most gay men, or a significant minority doesn't really matter. You are just curious as to why, right? Well, my guess would be that one contributory factor is that gay boys (most know by early teens at the very latest, some before they are ten) tend to hang around with girls at school as they dont seem to fit in so well witht eh boys, although maybe they dont know why. So its only natural that they would pick up girly mannerisms.

HOLA443
You see Joe, my idea to put Mandy forward as PM in the next election is a terrific idea. I'm glad you thought to test the idea out here.

It will distract people from the economy etc. America had their first black president. We can have the circus of electing the first openly gay PM. I think Labour will be on to a winner with this strategy.

I will vote for Labour if they do this. Not because I like Labour, but because it's something I'd like to see happen. If it p1sses off the 'blood thirsty' bible bashers and the repressed homosexuals, even better (I'm tolerant of the nice bible bashers btw).

As a non poofter, I'm still surprised and angered at the bad treatment I see some gay people receive, especially in businesses who pride themselves on their equality propaganda.

Let's do it.

Blardy hell, so some people on this board wouldn't vote Labour because they stop little children going without and people getting thrown out of their homes, but they will if we have a gay PM the world has gone mad.

HOLA444
Understood the point I am trying to make is that the elite are actively trying to bombard hetrosexuals with gender confusion with a target of preventing them from bonding permanently with the opposite sex.

If they are succesful then we will substitute promiscuity for love, marriage and family and eventually they will take a bigger role in the reproduction and indoctrination of our young. They are trying to wear us down so that we dont have anything left but the state.

I know thats deep but thats what I think.

What makes me confused is why gay people want to be able to get married. Are they completely mad? I would think one of the benefits of being gay is that there was no pressure to do something conformist like getting married.

HOLA445
Understood the point I am trying to make is that the elite are actively trying to bombard hetrosexuals with gender confusion with a target of preventing them from bonding permanently with the opposite sex.

If they are succesful then we will substitute promiscuity for love, marriage and family and eventually they will take a bigger role in the reproduction and indoctrination of our young. They are trying to wear us down so that we dont have anything left but the state.

I know thats deep but thats what I think.

Believe me. That's not deep.

HOLA446
HOLA447
Blardy hell, so some people on this board wouldn't vote Labour because they stop little children going without and people getting thrown out of their homes, but they will if we have a gay PM the world has gone mad.

One thing at a time. I'd vote for them on this one issue. Then, once this gay nonsense is over, next election seek to destroy Labour because of 'most' of the other things they stand for.

I'm not really keen on children. I like the old fashioned children should be seen and not heard approach. That's not to say they shouldn't be looked after. I just hate the over breeding of feral children that Labour promote.

HOLA448
Guest theboltonfury
Probably the same reason public schoolboys lose the ability to pronounce vowels when they enter football grounds.

I'm given to understand camp was a way of advertising your proclivities in times prior to these.

I can't help noticing Paris Hilton and Margaret Thatcher have different ways of speaking; the way people behave and talk has a lot to do with how they want to be seen and what groups they want to fit into. Sort of a boring answer really.

A very valid comparison with the public school. It was only a question. I'll take that as the answer.

HOLA449
Guest theboltonfury
There are varying degrees of girly twang. Whether its most gay men, or a significant minority doesn't really matter. You are just curious as to why, right? Well, my guess would be that one contributory factor is that gay boys (most know by early teens at the very latest, some before they are ten) tend to hang around with girls at school as they dont seem to fit in so well witht eh boys, although maybe they dont know why. So its only natural that they would pick up girly mannerisms.

Good answer too. Seems completely logical.

HOLA4410
What I am saying is that the motives behind gay activism is something that I wonder about. I see the idealist activists as merely pawns in a larger game. I wasn’t suggesting that gay ads recruiting straights was the issue. We are under constant bombardment from the PC crowd with a view to corrupting society and breaking it down so that they can increase their control over us.

What you mean to say is that that we have a bunch of highly paid professional grief mongers who are abusing every conceivable trick in the book to shame the sheeple into buying into their lucrative business. Whether they peddle skin pigmentation, gender or sexuality is unimportant, even they don't care what they are selling, just that you're buying.

eg many heterosexual women have modeled themselves on the four ladies in "Sex and the City." A show that was created by a gay Jewish gentleman with the girls act like gay men.

The problem is, that the shrill, kooky tone of your style of argumentation kills your original, very valid point by burying it under a pile of ignorant prejudices.

Btw, if those women have modelled themselves on losers and are obvious about it, then it saves you a lot of work in finding out who is a keeper and who isn't. The women you seek are those who make good choices because they have basic good principles -- the ladies you're talking of here clearly don't qualify, and never will, if they are not harming you now, they will later on at some point, you're better off without giving them the chance.

So, in a way, Sex & the City is also quite a good invention, it acts like an instant IQ test, what is not to love?

HOLA4411
Guest AuntJess
I don't agree with your last sentence,not that I have watched much of S & the C.I think the girls behave like SOME gay men. Most likely the ones you think of as gay.A large minority of Hell's Angel type bikers are gay,and they certainly don't behave like girls.There is also a latent gay element in the forces,especially the more macho parts.Lots of gays pride themselves on being tough guys.

A fair few gays ARE tough guys. When my OH did his conscription, there was a guy who used to bully others to have sex with him. Hard as nails apparently.

HOLA4412
It's none of my business who someone else goes to bed with. I have no gay friends, but that's not through choice. Each to their own - it's of no consequence to me.

I have one question about the male gay community that I just do not understand. Why does being gay mean that one devlops a girly voice and in some cases start to overact like a diva? Surely, just because one has a same sex attraction does not mean that one's voice will morph into something laughably iffemminate. Is it just a voice that is put on within the gay community or does the voice really change? I do not get it. By all means be with another man, but why can't a gay man still speak like one?

I know there will be exceptions, but it is definitely the norm.

It's not. Of course it happens, but they are the ones you notice. The Stephen Fry types outnumber the Graham Nortons. You only know that Stevie is gay because the media bothers to tell you. It may frighten you to realise that there are more gay blokes around you that you know about. As I live in Brighton (with my wife, as it happens), I have got used to that idea long ago.

As for Gay Pride, it's just a nasty messy mob. The gay bit is irrelevant. Good luck to them, but I'll steer clear, thanks.

HOLA4413
What makes me confused is why gay people want to be able to get married. Are they completely mad? I would think one of the benefits of being gay is that there was no pressure to do something conformist like getting married.

Basically to get some basic human rights if you are partnered, such as being kept informed if your partner goes into hospital. Right to stay in a property if the other partner dies and so on. I went to my first civil partnership ceremony last week.

HOLA4414
Guest AuntJess
You might have a point here, all that I can say in my defense, is that it is not the Jewish that I am suspicious of but the Zionists, and yes, I guess that makes me prejudiced.

We all are, hon, to varying degrees. They worst kind of prejudice is when you spend all your time denying your own and castigating others for what you imagine are theirs.You haven't done any of that, so you are OK in my book. Better than being the guy with the log in his own eye, trying to take the splinter out of someone else's. ;)

Think Melanie Kline called it 'splitting', and many religious sects have this tendency. It is a kind of elitism.

It is the 'Us and Them' syndrome where everything YOU do is pukka, everything the other guy does is reprehensible.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Guest AuntJess
One thing at a time. I'd vote for them on this one issue. Then, once this gay nonsense is over, next election seek to destroy Labour because of 'most' of the other things they stand for.

I'm not really keen on children. I like the old fashioned children should be seen and not heard approach. That's not to say they shouldn't be looked after. I just hate the over breeding of feral children that Labour promote.

+1

HOLA4417

Okay, I'm voting for whichever lot has this in their manifesto.

HOLA4418
Guest AuntJess
I don't think we need to be as Freudian as protesting too much: some people are professional gays (i.e. people who seek to make a living out of celebrating, promoting and/or complaining about their sexuality, not gay people who pursue an unrelated profession), in the same way that there are professional blacks and professional women. A recently retired personnel officer I once met at a party recalled that when he began his career in the '60s, he was warned by a senior colleague to 'beware of the 3 Ws - wogs, women and woofters': the reason being that they were obsessed by their identity as such and incapable of thinking about or doing much else, and therefore would be a liability in the workplace.

I have a huge respect for, and count valued friends and colleagues among people who fall into one or more of these three categories and never mention it or allude to it any more than I would my heterosexuality, or seek to use it to further their careers by playing the equal opps/discrimination card. Sadly, they are frequently drowned out by the 'professionals'.

Slightly O but strongly related to T, if you look on the staff research interest page of the website of any humanities or social sciences department in a UK university, you'll almost certainly find that all or nearly all of the female academics list research interests related to feminism and/or gender studies. Sorry, but in my (admittedly prejudiced) view, there is a simple reason for this: they haven't got what it takes to research anything more important and interesting. I suspect that most people who decide to be gay for a living fall into this category, too.

I did not research that. One of my research topics was in the Cognitive area - concerning the effects of various types of noise on work performance. I only knew one woman who researched feminist issues and she was a bit of a dunce, plus the type who jumped on the feminist bandwagon as there was much mileage in it. Opportunists tend to research gay, sexist racist or feminist issues as they know they will go thru' " on the nod" as it is smiled upon in educational circles. She got further in her career than I did and she was a phoney of thr first water - a right bluddy poser. :rolleyes: In fact shew got further than all us gals who did the 'serious' stuff. Most of the women I knew who did research did it in NeuroPsychology, Abnormal or Cognitive.

Your sexism - in the form of thinking women are not intellectually advanced enough for 'serious' study - is showing, hon.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
:(

We still have work to do.......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8202485.stm

Why do some people still think that ones sexuality matters?

http://www.stonewall.org.uk/

An amusing article. Claims that anti gay prejudice is still rife from somebody who made it to the top of their tree.

Most people couldn't give a monkeys about someones sexuality anymore (which is an enormous change from twenty years ago), they just don't like it when people go on and on about lack of equality, ie gays, blacks, women...

Personally I think poking your knob up another man's @rse is disgusting but as long as somebody doesn't insist on reminding me constantly about it then it's nobodies business but their own - and of course the bumming subjects.

HOLA4421

Because being someone spouse gives you a number of important legal rights that are handy when you're in a relationship.

And it's better for society as a whole because instead of being single people who need services, they will be able to look after each other.

HOLA4422
I did not research that. One of my research topics was in the Cognitive area - concerning the effects of various types of noise on work performance. I only knew one woman who researched feminist issues and she was a bit of a dunce, plus the type who jumped on the feminist bandwagon as there was much mileage in it. Opportunists tend to research gay, sexist racist or feminist issues as they know they will go thru' " on the nod" as it is smiled upon in educational circles. She got further in her career than I did and she was a phoney of thr first water - a right bluddy poser. :rolleyes: In fact shew got further than all us gals who did the 'serious' stuff. Most of the women I knew who did research did it in NeuroPsychology, Abnormal or Cognitive.

Your sexism - in the form of thinking women are not intellectually advanced enough for 'serious' study - is showing, hon.

Would it be fair to say though AJ that the sciences tend to be populated by men? Women do seem to go for the soft options. I've worked in IT for almost twenty years in numerous companies, women are very, very rare doing the hardcore stuff that requires logic. There are no barriers to entry for women that I can see, they just choose not to do it.

HOLA4423
[/b]

A fair few gays ARE tough guys. When my OH did his conscription, there was a guy who used to bully others to have sex with him. Hard as nails apparently.

James Dean was a pin up boy for American macho heterosexuality in the 50's.Then one day driving his Porsche Spyder in a macho way a farm boy pulled across his path and he was killed.At the autopsy there was surprise at a large number of burns across the top half of his body.It emerged that Dean had been a regular participant at S&M orgies where part of the cabaret was for guys to stub their cigars out on others.

HOLA4424
Would it be fair to say though AJ that the sciences tend to be populated by men? Women do seem to go for the soft options. I've worked in IT for almost twenty years in numerous companies, women are very, very rare doing the hardcore stuff that requires logic. There are no barriers to entry for women that I can see, they just choose not to do it.

Can't document this, but I suspect many were discouraged by the shoddy deal they got from male markers of assessments and projects at the training and examination stage, acting on their own unconscious presumptions about women's scientific abilities. Since being corrected by the practice of anonymous marking at universities, which should see many more women get a fair treatment at this level.

HOLA4425
Well I do practice what I preach and have a beautiful loving wife that is the cornerstone of our family. When she first fell pregnant it was a completely amazing thing for me to realize that women are hardwired to have children I seen this with my own eyes. We as a family are completely fulfilled and are complete.

Until one of the kids turns out gay, presumably?

Archived