Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest BoomBoomCrash

It's worth seeing a BNP candidate get a seat just for all the hand wringing it causes amongst the main parties. LOL.

HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest anorthosite
a very sad day for the UK when a fascist is elected to represent the UK in Europe :(

That's ok. Put a monkey on public display and it'll throw its own faeces at all those around it. I expect any BNP MEP to do pretty much the same.

HOLA449
Guest BoomBoomCrash
a very sad day for the UK when a fascist is elected to represent the UK in Europe :(

Drop in the ocean really.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Because THEY do something, why the Greens will just bitch while they DRIVE to Asda!

Mike

Congratulations Yorkshire, you tossers, electing the UK's first ever BNP member of a national/regional parliament.

One day after we celebrated 65 years since your grandparents defeated fascism in Europe. I hope you're really proud of youselves.

Edited by RentingForever

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
This being European elections, the votes were not counted until the polls in other European countries were closed, at 18:00 today CET.

Traditionally the UK votes on a Thursday but it was felt that if the voted were counted straight after the polling, it would be impossible to prevent the results leaking out and that would have laid the ground open to claims that the UK results could have influence voting in other countries (however unlikely that may be).

Considering tampering has been evident in UK elections in recent years the delay in counting increases the risk of that. We've already seen how dishonest things can be just through the expenses scandal.

They should vote EU on Sunday if influencing is a reason - to keep the risk of tampering to a minimum.

Edited by billybong

HOLA4417
Guest BoomBoomCrash
Thats what i have been looking at .. its grand for starters in the school holidays and thats in a tent.

If I had kids I think I'd just pull them out of school for a couple of weeks prior to the summer holidays starting. You could always ask the school to given them catch up work to do when the summer holidays start.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Congratulations Yorkshire, you tossers, electing the UK's first ever BNP member of a national/regional parliament.

One day after we celebrated 45 years since your grandparents defeated fascism in Europe. I hope you're really proud.

its a ******in disgrace.

i blame the daily mail

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Guest BoomBoomCrash
why are these commentators 'sad' that the bnp won a fair election ?

Because on the BBC democracy=voting for parties they find palatable.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425