House Price Crash Forum
MOP

European Election Results

The coverage has just started on BBC news 24 with Dimbledore. Should be an interesting night!

Good luck Gordo! :lol:

Dimbledore kicking Farage here. Again.

"You're just a little protest party".

Edited by MOP

I think if Gordon Brown survives this (which sadly now looks likely) then we will be stuck with him

That's be positive turnout around 30% or less and Labour likely to get somewhere between 15%-25% of those that vote.

If we take the population at around 60m, around 4m voted Labour. If that's not success I don't know what is.

If you start removing those that can't vote less than 4m will have voted Labour how can anyone claim that a success over 70% of the population are that p1ssed of with politics they can't be bothered to vote.

That's one damming condemnation of democracy.

Early tip off suggests Labour are 5th or 6th in the East of England according to Nick Robinson!

Fu*k-A-Duck! :blink:

I think if Gordon Brown survives this (which sadly now looks likely) then we will be stuck with him

Surely if this is a rout they get rid of him and try for an election in three months? Sticking with him through the bad times to come must mean certain slaughter next year?

WooHoo! - go BNP

Would a breakthrough for the BNP force a vote in the house of commons on a general election (already coming up?) and would enough Labour MP`s vote against him?

Edited by dances with sheeple

WooHoo! - go BNP

How did Robinson get these results before they are even out though? Seems a bit odd.

I hate to say this but due to the spread of the vote I think Labour might not do as badly as you think. A lot of choice with lower turnout could mean Labour actually do pretty well.

So how come the Apprentice final is on a Sunday at the same time as the results. Is SurAlan taking the heat off his best mate?

Or is he planning to fire GB instead at the end, in some kind of twist at the end?

Edited by BecksMyCat

Go who else if they're sixth though?

Con / Lib / BNP / UKIP and.....

Green? No2eu?

My suggested drinking game for the evening.

Everytime someone says "getting on with the job" or words to that effect, you have to take a big swig of your drink.

So how come the Apprentice final is on a Sunday at the same time as the results. Is SurAlan taking the heat off his best mate?

Or is he planning to fire GB instead at the end, in some kind of twist at the end?

Precisely :angry: