European Election Results

HOLA441
  • Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Anyone who votes BNP is a tosser because the BNP are Nazis and Nazis always start out promising to protect your children and end up murdering their own.

Example, Frau Goebels.

The dramatic representation here is almost certainly cleansed so that audiences can cope with it. One of the corpses of the children was found with a broken jaw from the way the poison had been forced into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8njx9Z36Mxw...71&index=12

A vote for the BNP is a vote for the direct political heirs of Frau Goebels.

HOLA443
It is not the voters' faults that they feel that the BNP is the only party they feel represents them. Neither is it the BNP's fault that the people voted for them. If you cannot stand a clearly disenfranchised community democratically voting for whom they believe represents them, may I suggest that you kindly fck off to Saudi, or somewhere similar. Tosser.

Putting a cross against a party in an election means you are actively supporting their policies and aim to see them enacted. In the BNP's case that means repatriation for anyone who's not white and policies that aim to redress perceived discrimination against the white working class by discriminating against another group instead. Voting for the BNP means you are personally and actively voting for these policies.

Yes, everyone is free to vote for whoever they want. And I am free to express my opinion that whoever agrees with these policies and uses their vote to further those policies is in my opinion a bit of a twit.

(I won't go to Saudi, if that's alright with you. I suspect that that is the kind of autocratic human rights-free state that will be the end result of any BNP government.)

HOLA444
HOLA445
Surely they can fiddle paper voting too.

Paper votes must involve computers somewhere along the line.

Yes this is true but it is a lot more effective if there is no paper like the US system. Just trust the computer result thats all you need to do.

HOLA446
The BBC are so far up their own **** they have no idea what is going on around the country, they are simply detached from reality, they are just as much spin as the politicians, that is all they know now.

Dimbleby in particular.

He really is like a 1950s BBC drone. Shocking. Brillo is the only one who seems to know what's going on.

HOLA447
Guest joeschmo

I shall dust off my spanish phrase book and ask to be repatriated there if even they came to power (my great grandmother was from Seville)

HOLA448
F*CK OFF BROWN! :lol:

Yes. Any sane man would look at 16% and walk away with some dignity, but I fear this does not apply to Gordon.

If Labour had come forth he really would be on the way out. I think he will see third place as small victory. :(

HOLA449
I just have a slight problem with fascists (ie non democrats) lecturing me on democracy

You have more than that mate, you have a problem understanding what the words mean :lol:

Fact is the BNP are legal and were legally elected by roughly 10% of voters. If you oppose this happening then you oppose democracy.

HOLA4410

The real racists are the Multicultists who put immigrants and asylum seekers, who are just off the boat, above white working people who have been here all their lives.

They also claim to be "anti-racist" but turn around and happily decry all white English as lazy spongers. Can I say black people are all criminals, muslims are all terrorists, etc.? No, because that is racist.

Multicultists are so indoctrinated in neo Marxist pro immigration, pro affirmative action, anti white, pro feminists dogma they have lost all touch with what rational common sense people of the country feel. That is why the BNP vote is still INCREASING no matter how much they are smeared by the mainstream media.

I expect Brown will try and ban the BNP now.

Edited by Britney's Piers

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
You have more than that mate, you have a problem understanding what the words mean :lol:

Fact is the BNP are legal and were legally elected by roughly 10% of voters. If you oppose this happening then you oppose democracy.

i dont oppose democracy but i am saddened by the people of this country choosing facism.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Anyone who votes BNP is a tosser because the BNP are Nazis and Nazis always start out promising to protect your children and end up murdering their own.

Example, Frau Goebels.

The dramatic representation here is almost certainly cleansed so that audiences can cope with it. One of the corpses of the children was found with a broken jaw from the way the poison had been forced into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8njx9Z36Mxw...71&index=12

A vote for the BNP is a vote for the direct political heirs of Frau Goebels.

and the broken children of Frau Brown are not doing worse to each other every night? Waken the F*ck up please.

HOLA4417
Guest joeschmo

no , I just have a problem with racist, homophobic, hate filled Nazi scumbags

HOLA4418
Dimbleby in particular.

He really is like a 1950s BBC drone. Shocking. Brillo is the only one who seems to know what's going on.

A fat BBC wage and sitting in front of a "representative" QT audience for too long.

Brillio is sharp.

HOLA4419
The real racists are the Multicultists who put immigrants and asylum seekers, who are just off the boat, above white working people who have been here all their lives.

They also claim to be "anti-racist" but turn around and happily decry all white English as lazy spongers. Can I say black people are all criminals, muslims are all terrorists, etc.? No, because that is racist.

Multicultists are so indoctrinated in neo Marxist pro immigration, pro affirmative action, anti white, pro feminists dogma they have lost all touch with what rational common sense people of the country feel. That is why the BNP vote is still INCREASING no matter how much they are smeared by the mainstream media.

I expect Brown will try and ban the BNP now.

I dont see a problem with immigration or gays or feminists etc and dont mind society giving them a leg up if thats what they need. What I dont understand is why this is considered anti-white ?

Please explain.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

“no , I just have a problem with racist, homophobic, hate filled Nazi scumbagsâ€

I don’t think you have a “problem†with these people. You just can’t abide them and that is not a problem, it is just perfectly sensible.