• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Its very difficult to see whats about to happen at the moment or in the future. Its all out of control and things could go either way.

Looking at boats as we speak. They are dropping in price daily. Next year I will get my next dream boat for peanuts. Too many people have lost a mint and were living in fantasy land in the boating world. A bit like the banking world I suppose. A lot of the boats down here are owned by people who work in the city . They used to come down at weekends and party hard . Its very quiet these days :lol:

Ditto for the French Riviera. Small boat berths, 4m x 8m , were selling for 30K€ or more not long ago. Way out of my range. I'm hoping to pick one up for under 15K€ before 2012. Maybe even less if things turn really bad ;)

HOLA446
a little strange how it found support at exactly that level - perhaps old Cgnao was right after all

Agreed, I wonder why it wasn't a round number? Whatever happens, if I was still dabbling, I wouldn't be wanting to hold any shares over this weekend!

Edited by markinspain

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
What did he predict?

Chinese whispers.. hotairmail said that minos said that cgnao said that "If the Dow stays below 7323 for 3 minutes, it's heading to 3000"

No idea if it's true but its a great story.

FTSE now slightly up again at 3902.. recon it might rally a little before the close now.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
:lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately he didn't say "Alternative strategy: If support remains in place, buy. Stocks to shoot to the moon."

EDIT: I was just thinking about getting our egg timer up from the kitchen. But that would be too sad.

Patience. You may have to wait a while longer.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425