House Price Crash Forum

When Will The Dam Break?

xux42

HOLA441
this shows that you both don't have an understanding of the current situation.

Perhaps I don't or perhaps I do the one thing we cannot question though is my predictions still hold firm whilst yours have proved to be wrong.

Ere's another prediction for you.

Britain will not join the Euro by Christmas.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
Perhaps I don't or perhaps I do the one thing we cannot question though is my predictions still hold firm whilst yours have proved to be wrong.

Ere's another prediction for you.

Britain will not join the Euro by Christmas.

you mean it won't be allowed in because it doesn't meet the joining criteria ?

I have heard that Bulgaria are worried that the UK might lower the Euro tone.

HOLA444
HOLA445

When will they stop spending? Simple when the machine no longer pays out and the card is rejected.

I've known people who every month would be broke mid month. There spending didn't change untill there was zero to spend. With just £20 to last 2 weeks they would buy a couple of instant meals and a packet of fags! FFS!!!

Then pay with cheques under £50 using the guarentee card knowing the fees are huge, but "they need the cash to eat"

I think a lot of people will use what ever form of cash or credit they can get there hands on untill its stopped due to default.

Its going to end badly !

HOLA446
HOLA447
iirc, it wasn't me that really said that much (for once). I think you had a run in with HAM & I got in the crossfire. You did seem to bombard me with private emails (none of which I revealed on here I hasten to add) & took things very personally.

I think you are a very intelligent poster fwiw & perhaps we could have handled things better ? (puts out a virtual hand)

Perhaps we should give it another go ? I think we should......yes, perhaps I didn't handle my end as well as I should have at the time.

there let's see where this one goes then. :)

Why do you keep refering to the private post i made to you that asked you if you could let me know more about something you had publicly said about bonds?

the thing is they herded companies/people into guilts last year & early this year. I wonder why

And where later you had publicly misrepresented what i had said to you when i approached you for that bond information so that i then publicly reproduced this private post to you to set the record straight? And now in some manner you are doing exactly the same thing by bringing up the whole conversation again in this distorted manner where you want me to be seen in a negative light to make you appear in a more favourable one?

Why are you suggesting i did something improper??

Had you not replied to my post there would have been no further emails perhaps? As it happens I recall you wanted to tell me how much you knew and how wrong i was to not agree with you. The conversation did not go very far as i recall because we did not agree.

But later as i recall it, I got the treatment about how i had some vested interest in bonds, you were obviously right and anybody could see what i was doing.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...t&p=1915905

And Hotairmail joined in at that point

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...t&p=1915957

To which you twisted reality by replying

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...t&p=1915959

I dont have any financial interest in bonds. And you just made the same kind of attack on this other person about his interest in sterling which appears at least to be unjustifiable

However i am quite happy to be friendly if people want to be friendly with me.

Edited by aliveandkicking

HOLA448
you mean it won't be allowed in because it doesn't meet the joining criteria ?

I have heard that Bulgaria are worried that the UK might lower the Euro tone.

I have posted on your amnesty thread.

And whatever the reason, Britain will not join the Euro by Christmas.

HOLA449
Why do you keep refering to the private post i made to you that asked you if you could let me know more about something you had publicly said about bonds? And where later you had publicly misrepresented what i had said to you when i approached you for that bond information so that i then publicly reproduced this private post to you to set the record straight? And now in some manner you are doing exactly the same thing by bringing up the whole conversation again in this distorted manner where you want me to be seen in a negative light to make you appear in a more favourable one?

Why are you suggesting i did something improper??

Had you not replied to my post there would have been no further emails perhaps? As it happens I recall you wanted to tell me how much you knew and how wrong i was to not agree with you. The conversation did not go very far as i recall because we did not agree.

But later as i recall it, I got the treatment about how i had some vested interest in bonds, you were obviously right and anybody could see what i was doing.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...t&p=1915892

I dont have any financial interest in bonds. And you just made the same kind of attack on this other person about his interest in sterling which appears at least to be unjustifiable

However i am quite happy to be friendly if people want to be friendly with me.

Hi alive&kicking,

actually I wasn't trying to do that...honest.

Look I'll take the blame so we can start over. :):)

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
How about you set the record straight rather than taking the blame for something you appear to be blaming on me.

I seriously can't remember what it was about, even after reading the thread. I deleted the pm's as I always do after a few days.

Let's just start again. It was a misunderstanding between you & I.

handshake.gif

:)

HOLA4413
I seriously can't remember what it was about, even after reading the thread. I deleted the pm's as I always do after a few days.

Let's just start again. It was a misunderstanding between you & I.

handshake.gif

:)

Funny how you can claim it is a misunderstanding while denying you can remember it.

But this is not really personal between you and me. What it is about is that you have this habit of thinking you know the absolute truth and when people dont agree with you then you attack them like they are fools or work for the enemy and then when others like Hotairmail believe your version of events you then talk publicly about your innocence and integrity and bewilderment that what is happening is happening.

And now you want me to just forget what you are capable of and make out we are friends.

I am at this stage not sure if you really are just so confused and forgetful or if is just part of the psychopathic kind of manipulation that you might be capable of

HOLA4414
Funny how you can claim it is a misunderstanding while denying you can remember it.

But this is not really personal between you and me. What it is about is that you have this habit of thinking you know the absolute truth and when people dont agree with you then you attack them like they are fools or work for the enemy and then when others like Hotairmail believe your version of events you then talk publicly about your innocence and integrity and bewilderment that what is happening is happening.

And now you want me to just forget what you are capable of and make out we are friends.

I am at this stage not sure if you really are just so confused and forgetful or if is just part of the psychopathic kind of manipulation that you might be capable of

What other films you got on that big old projector of yours?

HOLA4415
We must only use the Injin definition of something, otherwise he will be wrong. And that just wouldnt do! :lol:

That there is hyperinflation in the US is about as sane as this link. http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/ :lol:

You were corrected on this point yesterday quite clearly.

It is not Injins personal definition it is the CORRECT definition.

CPI and RPI are both PRICE indexes not as is always misquoted by dimwits as a measure of inflation.

HOLA4416
You were corrected on this point yesterday quite clearly.

It is not Injins personal definition it is the CORRECT definition.

CPI and RPI are both PRICE indexes not as is always misquoted by dimwits as a measure of inflation.

Funny how you can use a foolish definition of inflation where large amounts of unspent money is sitting in bank accounts to say this is the correct definition of inflation as if anybody pointing out the obvious absurdity needs to go back to school and be taught by you.

Obviously any teacher who tells us that inflation is always and everwhere a monetary event and does not also realise that unspent money creates zero inflation needs to be removed from their pedestal asap.

For the record i dont think Friedman was quite so stupid to use that one line in total isolation to every thing else he believed to be true.

What we can probably say is true is that when inflation is occuring it is always and everwhere a monetary event.

HOLA4417
Funny how you can use a foolish definition of inflation where large amounts of unspent money is sitting in bank accounts to say this is the correct definition of inflation as if anybody pointing out the obvious absurdity needs to go back to school and be taught by you.

Obviously any teacher who tells us that inflation is always and everwhere a monetary event and does not also realise that unspent money creates zero inflation needs to be removed from their pedestal asap.

For the record i dont think Friedman was quite so stupid to use that one line in total isolation to every thing else he believed to be true.

What we can probably say is true is that when inflation is occuring it is always and everwhere a monetary event.

Inflation just means an increase in the money supply.

That's why there are two terms - inflation and price rises.

It's to the interests of the central bankers to confuse the two, but they are not the same.

HOLA4418
Inflation just means an increase in the money supply.

That's why there are two terms - inflation and price rises.

It's to the interests of the central bankers to confuse the two, but they are not the same.

Yeah but for me that's like confusing climate and weather, everything depends on what somebodies interests are. It's your job to see through it.

PS: not 'your' personal job, our collective job to understand.

HOLA4419

great, so that's sorted then. :D

no ulterior motive actually. I have the ability to not take anything said on here personally. After all it's only a virtual world.

HOLA4420
Yeah but for me that's like confusing climate and weather, everything depends on what somebodies interests are. It's your job to see through it.

PS: not 'your' personal job, our collective job to understand.

When people talk about hyperinflation involving cookies costing 6.09 one month before their predicted hyperinflationary event with no mention of their predicted money supply figure and then use graphs of money supply to show they are right when money supply has not changed much in the last month and the price is still 6.09 then we can see that most people use these terms in an interchangeable and confusing manner most of the time and often it suits them to do so. Evidently this is not only done by central banking groups when even individuals can be evasive manipulating and dishonest.

Because we are all doing this it makes sense to define what we mean when we use these terms which have very ambiguous meanings.

Obviously Friedman at least did not say that inflation was an increase in the money supply only. He just said there was a close linkage and it was wrong to say that high oil prices or wage increases were causing inflation. Obviously he separated out inflation of the money supply and inflation in prices while also using the word inflation without saying what he was referring to - while making it clear there was a relationship..

Edited by aliveandkicking

HOLA4421
great, so that's sorted then. :D

no ulterior motive actually. I have the ability to not take anything said on here personally. After all it's only a virtual world.

It is not only a virtual world. Perhaps that is why you can be so obnoxious? You dont seem to realise the reality involved.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
I have in the past, & do make the effort if I think posters are being serious.

I am very resilient btw. ;)

When your habit is to treat people who dont agree with you as being delusional or defending some losing position, then courtious is the last word i would use about you. Obnoxious fits better.

I try to be accurate about things as best i can