HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
It cant surely be that bad? Is it?

I left in 1993.

:unsure:

Thing was, I was fed up with the UK even in 1996 because of how expensive everything was compared to similar countries, the weather, food, horrible women, violence, illegal immigration, growing influence of muslims in public life and general layabout attitudes, and that was Nuliabour -1!!!!! :lol:

I originally only planned to be out of the country for a year or two, but then Labour got in, HPI took off and the country was flooded with immigrants at an even greater rate. Welfareism became even worse and I just thought: nah, fvck you lot, you're not my country anymore. Time to build a new life in another country that fits my own personal criteria a bit more than bloody Blighty does.

And yes, this will take DECADES to recover from for the UK.

HOLA449
Thing was, I was fed up with the UK even in 1996 because of how expensive everything was compared to similar countries, the weather, food, horrible women, violence, illegal immigration, growing influence of muslims in public life and general layabout attitudes, and that was Nuliabour -1!!!!! :lol:

I originally only planned to be out of the country for a year or two, but then Labour got in, HPI took off and the country was flooded with immigrants at an even greater rate. Welfareism became even worse and I just thought: nah, fvck you lot, you're not my country anymore. Time to build a new life in another country that fits my own personal criteria a bit more than bloody Blighty does.

Congratulations on fleeing overseas because of immigration. :lol:

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Go away and talk to your Tokyo friends then.

There must be a website forum on 'the lost decade' or something.

P.S. Don't come back and don't talk to any of us again.

I felt that way cuz youse doss cvnts kept voting Tony B'liar in and his Nuliabourites.

If you promise to dump them next time we can be friends again... we are all children of Albion ultimately ;)

HOLA4413
You’ve said that over the long term, the US dollar is doomed. What are your thoughts on the British Pound?

Rogers: More doomed. It will disappear sooner. If it weren’t for the North Sea, the British Pound would have already disappeared. It’s more doomed. The UK has been exporting oil for 26 years; within the decade, the UK will be a net importer of oil again, and they have nothing else to sell to the world once the oil dries up.

:lol:

http://www.dailymarkets.com/forex/2009/01/...CFQUupAod32FxnA

although I thought we were already net importers of oil now??

p.s. Tokyo expat - rest assured the Japs hate you as much as you hate the immigrants over here, whatever you might think.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

So when you went abroad in search of a better life you were not an immigrant!!??!!? :unsure:

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Jim Rogers also believes property prices will start to rise again when inflation feeds through <_<

"As you’ve said many times, the US government is printing a lot of money right now, when do you think inflation will come around and bite us?

Rogers: Well there is inflation now in many things. There’s temporary deflation in raw material prices and in some property. But throughout history, whenever you’ve had gigantic printing of money and spending of borrowed money, it has always led to higher prices. Unless something is dramatic, it’s going to happen again. When I don’t know. It’s already happening in some things. I don’t know if you’ve bought any sugar recently or some other things, prices are up and that will continue and it will get worse."

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

My partner was at a training course for medical/emergency personel over the weekend and was told by a blond caucasian nurse that she had had to wear a burkha (only eyes showing) in a ward of a certain London hospital so as some patients might take offense. Absolutely beyond belief if it is true.

HOLA4421
My partner was at a training course for medical/emergency personel over the weekend and was told by a blond caucasian nurse that she had had to wear a burkha (only eyes showing) in a ward of a certain London hospital so as some patients might take offense. Absolutely beyond belief if it is true.

Personally I would like to see wards with topless models walking about, not going to happen is it because the fools at the top wont give in to my demands.........

Thus dont blame the people that want weird things blame the idiots that give in!!! :blink:

HOLA4422
Congratulations on fleeing overseas because of immigration. :lol:

+1..... Some people have no sense of irony. And, if they left back in 1996, WTF are they doing on this board, which is set up to address houseprices in the UK, surely somewhat the preserve of people living/intending to live here?

HOLA4423
he's right: you lot are toast.

Thank God I got out in 1996. You blokes enjoy the next few decades of misery ya hear?! :lol:

Japan is not doing too well either - the country is in slow terminal decline. Do you fancy your prospects of getting any pension in Japan? Don't, because you won't.

I know what your signature means too - you dirty beggar.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425