House Price Crash Forum

Ajay Ahuja

ajay

HOLA441

I want to start a compilation of posts about Ajay Ahuja as i think the media is going to start paying him a large amout of attention, i think they are going to build him up and then crash him, but then that my view and i am a cynic.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/mortgages/buy...p;in_page_id=56

HOLA442
HOLA443
I want to start a compilation of posts about Ajay Ahuja as i think the media is going to start paying him a large amout of attention, i think they are going to build him up and then crash him, but then that my view and i am a cynic.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/mortgages/buy...p;in_page_id=56

er go on then, where are you going to compile these threads, on here? Yawn :rolleyes: . You have a grudge versus him obviously, hope you find a way of 'coping'.

HOLA444
er go on then, where are you going to compile these threads, on here? Yawn :rolleyes: . You have a grudge versus him obviously, hope you find a way of 'coping'.

well actually i am a very boring person.

HOLA445

"his £14m Ahuja Group"

er, based on what valuation?

what a wonderful deal (pdf)

http://www.ahuja.co.uk/cp/uploaded/Nov023.pdf

that property is a 1-bed in the middle of a council estate Woodgate Valley. it needs a new kitchen.

its not worth even what theyve supposedly got it for.

the worst thing is that the expected monthly rental would have been enough for a FTB to buy the place.

even the rental income is over-estimated, there were 1 beds in much nicer areas, eg Bournville, going for £400pm

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Awwogaman is saying 'please ffs, put your money is shares, or I'm fked'

He will be a famous jumper if things go the way of ....yep...

SUPERHYPERINFLATION

I just wonder what his and other property moguls assets to debts is.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
funny that, I don't have an opinion either way on the guy, then again I've never *got* internet hatred campaigns using blogs and forums. Who has he 'hurt'?

I don't hate him, he comes on the tv screen and he gives me the creeps when I listen to him.

Nothing personal.

HOLA4414
funny that, I don't have an opinion either way on the guy, then again I've never *got* internet hatred campaigns using blogs and forums. Who has he 'hurt'?

In some ways i admire him. well up to 2007, now it depends how leveredged he is, if he keeps his money then i will continue to respect but not if he loses his money.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Just had a quick look at his site. You would have to be very very very thick to buy any of this stuff. Cash Back? Just your own money because you are paying over the odds. Still lots of greed tw@ts got taken in this way by Insidetrack.

Says he has a portfolio worth £15m. Doesn't mention debt though. Bet he does a Bovey fairly soon.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
"his £14m Ahuja Group"

that property is a 1-bed in the middle of a council estate Woodgate Valley. it needs a new kitchen.

the worst thing is that the expected monthly rental would have been enough for a FTB to buy the place.

even the rental income is over-estimated, there were 1 beds in much nicer areas, eg Bournville, going for £400pm

Check out the size of the font for the T & Csvand the background, making readibility almost zero! What a chancer, anyone that buys through him deserves what they get! :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4419
"his £14m Ahuja Group"

Check out the size of the font for the T & Csvand the background, making readibility almost zero! What a chancer, anyone that buys through him deserves what they get! :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4420
HOLA4421