House Price Crash Forum

Why Do We Care So Much About Money/ftse/house Prices When...

Barb E Dahl

HOLA441
Guest Mr Parry
Nail. Head. With hammer hit.

Every penny of charity and aid we send to Africa is one penny more for the despots to spend on themselves because its one penny less that they have to spend developing their own country.

Aid and charity is evil.

A dear old friend who had spent much time in Africa once described it as 'poor people giving money to rich people'.

At first I failed to comprehend what he meant. 'It's poor people in western countries (normal folks) giving money to wealthy dictators'.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Because we don't care much.

We are self interested and in denial about being self interested, for the most part.

And we should care, because?

Our way of life is built on the blood of millions, fought for and won by generations of our ancestors. That's why we care about our way of life more than theirs.

Someone who knows much more about this than me said all we are seeing is an overthrow of Western colonial morality and a return to the harsh, native morality of Africa. Things like this happen in Zimbabwe because it's what they do.

HOLA443
We have an economic system designed by a small elite to suck wealth out of everyone via interest.

Open your eyes - The tops of the Pyramid are right in front of you.

The Bible promises 'Nothing is HIDDEN.

Look on all our government buildings, White House etc at the Triangle (Tip of the pyramid) on the top of all the entrances to the buildings and churches.

The scam started with the beginning of the Industrial revolution subtle slavery. Think how we are constaantly subjected to USA developed business ethics.

A call centre is nothing but a modernised form of Galley ship where the beat is constant calls missed/waiting on big signs on the wall and you are flogged in front of your fellow workers for not pulling your weight by the bullying managers and their 'Targets'

The Bible clearly says Charity is the best thing you can do - with no form of adulation(eg secret Millionaires) or seeking remuneration for oneself!

HOLA444
Open your eyes - The tops of the Pyramid are right in front of you.

The Bible promises 'Nothing is HIDDEN.

Look on all our government buildings, White House etc at the Triangle (Tip of the pyramid) on the top of all the entrances to the buildings and churches.

The scam started with the beginning of the Industrial revolution subtle slavery. Think how we are constaantly subjected to USA developed business ethics.

A call centre is nothing but a modernised form of Galley ship where the beat is constant calls missed/waiting on big signs on the wall and you are flogged in front of your fellow workers for not pulling your weight by the bullying managers and their 'Targets'

The Bible clearly says Charity is the best thing you can do - with no form of adulation(eg secret Millionaires) or seeking remuneration for oneself!

I always thought the tip of the pyramid made an excellent roof design, works, low maintenance and failsafe.

HOLA445
I always thought the tip of the pyramid made an excellent roof design, works, low maintenance and failsafe.

Maybe not described plainly enough - I am not talking about the roof but the Triangle carved in relief on the front of the building above the entrance ie Bank of England, esp Banks, majority of government buildings, loads of churches etc

HOLA446
Maybe not described plainly enough - I am not talking about the roof but the Triangle carved in relief on the front of the building above the entrance ie Bank of England, esp Banks, majority of government buildings, loads of churches etc

Indeed, and the pyramid is just about the strongest structure you could build...a symbol of strength above a bank or government agency? Who'd a thunk it?

HOLA447
Indeed, and the pyramid is just about the strongest structure you could build...a symbol of strength above a bank or government agency? Who'd a thunk it?

A symbol of a wiped-out 'Cult of the Dead' stuck out in the Wilderness and a significant warning to those who 'dabble'

They shall have their moment then . . . .

HOLA448
A symbol of a wiped-out 'Cult of the Dead' stuck out in the Wilderness and a significant warning to those who 'dabble'

They shall have their moment then . . . .

Thats another interpretation, of course.

I mean, an ancient cult wanting a symbol of strength. funny, people never change.

HOLA449

That 'triangle' is known as a Pediment and is classic architecture from the Roman era.

A good example of what I think you are on about is Illuminati Symbolism /NWO/ Bilderberg / conspiracy theory

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEljS3ib84

As for Zimbabwe/corrupt Africa - I'm not too concerned to be honest, always thought destiny was connected to where you were born in the world and what you make of your life -

HOLA4410
And we should care, because?

Our way of life is built on the blood of millions, fought for and won by generations of our ancestors. That's why we care about our way of life more than theirs.

Someone who knows much more about this than me said all we are seeing is an overthrow of Western colonial morality and a return to the harsh, native morality of Africa. Things like this happen in Zimbabwe because it's what they do.

Can you see people in this country rising up? Would we, could we sink to Zimbabwe levels?

The generation who won the second world war are dead. This generation has never been tested.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from...ent/7689217.stm

I wonder how we would react to similar oppression as a nation?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
The problem is that when we send food, money, Sir Bob Geldof, etc. over to Africa to help them, it only solves the problem for one generation, and then they have even more kids and the next war or famine creates a new bigger batch of hungry and homeless.

Its the same with immigration into the Western world. No matter how many immigrants from Africa are let into Europe and the USA, ten times more are born to take their place so what good does it do?

You could solve third world hunger in one generation by making contraception free and universally available to all couples, and increasing womens rights in those countries. It wont happen because leftists will scream that we are imposing our cultural values on other cultures.

This whole financial mess was started by do-gooders trying to give free houses to poor people.

Our politicians in the west cant even run their own countries, so I dont hold out much hope of them helping the third world.

Wish I knew the answer.

I expect that if humans dont solve the overpopulation crisis in the next few decades nature will solve it for us.

My money is on humans.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
If they didn't breed like rabbits and spend all of their money on land mines and machine guns they might have a bit more food.

This is precisely the point. It doesn't matter how much aid we give to Africa becase the Africans will just waste it. Even if we could wade in to Africa, kick loads of arses and establish a viable democracy in every Country in Africa the Africans would manage to **** it all up again within 6 months.

Africans enjoy killing one another. Eurpeans fight wars for conquest and nation building and rebuild what they've destroyed, Germany and Japan being cases in point. Africans fight wars for ethnic and tribal reasons and end up destroying everything in sight and leaving the loosers to starve to death. These people seem to enjoy brutality and suffering in their fellow man. Six hundred thousand people were hacked to death in Rwanda in a few weeks by people with macheties. I sometimes wonder which sick b*stard thought up the idea of putting a car tyre round a blokes neck, filling it with petrol and setting it alight. Killing one another is a national pasttime in many African nations

Africa will continue to degenerate until Africans learn some respect for the rest of humanity. Actually, the best thing we could do for Zimbabwe would be to storm in to the place, arrest, try and then hang the current Government and run the place as a British colony again. Colonial rule would be far preferable for the citizens of the country than the current situation or anything likely to be in the near future.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
i find that pretty funny, they have a space programme and we dont, yet brown hands them money.

Now I think about it. That is a joke. Sure there are lots of very poor people there, but there are ones here that should be sorted out first. And also, if they do have a space program, why they hell didn't they spend that money on their poor?

Also, we had to borrow that money too. Stupido.

HOLA4417

It is worth making the point, in the face of all the negative sentiment here, that the established charities working in Africa, Oxfam, Save the Children, CAFOD, do not distribute much direct aid nowadays but initiate and manage development projects. Of course, some countries like Zimbabwe and Somalia are very difficult to work in. Somalia is a country that does test my goodwill. We have never had a significant interest there, but we have a sizable number of therir refugees here. Many seem to be health tourists. The ones that get here are the middle/upper classes. Is it true that in London the Somali young men constitute a separate and very violent gang culture? Anyway, they seem to be one set of nationals who have no cause to be in the UK.

HOLA4418
This is precisely the point. It doesn't matter how much aid we give to Africa becase the Africans will just waste it. Even if we could wade in to Africa, kick loads of arses and establish a viable democracy in every Country in Africa the Africans would manage to **** it all up again within 6 months.

Africans enjoy killing one another. Eurpeans fight wars for conquest and nation building and rebuild what they've destroyed, Germany and Japan being cases in point. Africans fight wars for ethnic and tribal reasons and end up destroying everything in sight and leaving the loosers to starve to death. These people seem to enjoy brutality and suffering in their fellow man. Six hundred thousand people were hacked to death in Rwanda in a few weeks by people with macheties. I sometimes wonder which sick b*stard thought up the idea of putting a car tyre round a blokes neck, filling it with petrol and setting it alight. Killing one another is a national pasttime in many African nations

Africa will continue to degenerate until Africans learn some respect for the rest of humanity. Actually, the best thing we could do for Zimbabwe would be to storm in to the place, arrest, try and then hang the current Government and run the place as a British colony again. Colonial rule would be far preferable for the citizens of the country than the current situation or anything likely to be in the near future.

The fact we go in and mess things up everytime they look stable, or impose a government through

force is the problem. Everytime they look like geting themselves set up properly it happens, they

either bomb them or fund one region to invade another.

Russia was responsible for as much carnage as the USA, the best thing for Africa would be

some modern weaponry and cheap missiles , nuclear would be the best chance they have

of survival.

In fact if there was a charity, Africa gaining nuclear weapons with a range and reliability which

cover the USA and Europe with proven reliable tech comparable to the comparitive defense systems

I'd support that, with some multiple burst warheads or whatever, the situation would imrpove rapidly.

HOLA4419

Because the Indians don't give a shit about their poor either.

It's called Paganism and is the way of most of the world. The specific problem with Hinduism is that the richer people from the higher casts believe (either religiously or philosopically inculturated) that the poor are destined to be that way. So the higher casts feel happy to spend billions going into space while their countrymen from lower castes live in abject poverty.

While many people in the UK don't consider themselves "Christian" the fact is that they subscribe to a moral philosophy/code which has been developed by previous generations who did consider themselves Christian. Our current laws and shared values come from ages past where Christianity was a core part of the culture and law.

HOLA4420
Because the Indians don't give a shit about their poor either.

It's called Paganism and is the way of most of the world. The specific problem with Hinduism is that the richer people from the higher casts believe (either religiously or philosopically inculturated) that the poor are destined to be that way. So the higher casts feel happy to spend billions going into space while their countrymen from lower castes live in abject poverty.

While many people in the UK don't consider themselves "Christian" the fact is that they subscribe to a moral philosophy/code which has been developed by previous generations who did consider themselves Christian. Our current laws and shared values come from ages past where Christianity was a core part of the culture and law.

Spot on.

HOLA4421
The fact we go in and mess things up everytime they look stable, or impose a government through

force is the problem. Everytime they look like geting themselves set up properly it happens, they

either bomb them or fund one region to invade another.

Russia was responsible for as much carnage as the USA, the best thing for Africa would be

some modern weaponry and cheap missiles , nuclear would be the best chance they have

of survival.

In fact if there was a charity, Africa gaining nuclear weapons with a range and reliability which

cover the USA and Europe with proven reliable tech comparable to the comparitive defense systems

I'd support that, with some multiple burst warheads or whatever, the situation would imrpove rapidly.

Africas problems are not caused by anyone other than Africans. It's not Europeans, Russians or yanks who are butchering people with macheties, burning villages and starving millions to death. Why is it that Ethiopians are still starving to death a quarter of a century after the biggest fammine relief operation in history? Answer, because they are allowing it to happen because they are corrupt, violent scum.

Africans, generally speaking, are a bunch of savage thugs. If they had nuclear weapons they would have reduced the entire continent to rubble decades ago.

Anyway, given the rate of HIV infection most of the population of Africa will be a memory in 15 years time.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived