House Price Crash Forum

Why Do We Care So Much About Money/ftse/house Prices When...

Barb E Dahl

HOLA441

I am sure, as with everything else there are 'good' and 'bad' Freemasons!

Personally I think the top degrees are pure Evil - but the lower degrees are too busy trying to get to the top to notice!

Just like the biggest con of all time - chasing the "American Dream" - mainly the biggest conmen, back stabbers and the worst bullies are the ones who get near the top.

Everyone else is left in Slave mode and working for the banks supporting the top Elites Billionaire lifestyle whilst they cream off more and more - as we have been shown in the past couple of years.

The Elite make sure their own come first down the Centuries

Look how the Sheik families have recently come into being. They take Billions and leave the rest of their population esp out in the country areas in abject poverty.

20-25% of British school leavers are unemployable on leaving school. Can you see how a desparate underclass has been created over the past few decades?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
The problem is that when we send food, money, Sir Bob Geldof, etc. over to Africa to help them,

The reverse of "Live Aid" is "Dia Evil" - freaky! :o:o

HOLA444
If they didn't breed like rabbits and spend all of their money on land mines and machine guns they might have a bit more food.

:ph34r:

It's all to do with the culture.

You've got to have a unified nation with separate systems of religion/bureaucracy/law-making/judiciary, a large land-owning class, the promotion of the nuclear family, a clear national identity, a culture of non-victimhood, a culture that doesn't deforest the land...

i.e., something like post-war Japan

Now, if the Japanese could just get their birthrate up to about 2.1 per woman, they will be fine. I am sure this will be encouraged once house prices fall a further 50%. ;)

Archived