House Price Crash Forum

General Election Today

HOLA441
intergration and diversification lol, it's more gettoisation in many parts now. I often feel uneasy in certain places , canot work out how anyone can intergrate with women who cover themselves up form head to toe, with just slits to see through , also often feel im meant to be almost appolijetic for being a white male.

I can't help wondering if the lack of success with your applications might have been more a consequence of your appalling spelling and grammar rather than positive discrimination. :lol:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I can't help wondering if the lack of success with your applications might have been more a consequence of your appalling spelling and grammar rather than positive discrimination. :lol:

That was a cheap dig.

Regarding voting BNP I live in the north of England which has been relatively unscathed by mass immigration so far. However my job causes me to travel and what I see when I visit London, the South East and the Midlands fills me with horror. It does seem that we now have large swathes of our inner cities that have been transformed into what can only be described as ghettos where non-indigenous people see nothing wrong in living in filth and bringing their third world 'values' to our (mostly) civilized country. The two main news stories on the BBC yesterday, apart from the economy, were:

- The (alleged) killing of 11 year old Rhys Jones by Sean Mercer who was shooting at the rival gang, the 'Nogga Dogz'. Do we really want this idiotic gang warfare on our streets where someone gets upset because they had their trainers 'disrespected' by some other person. How about if these gangs, mostly feral black teenagers, showed themselves some 'respec' and got a job and behaved like normal members of civilized society instead of thinking the are fiddy cent?

- The trial of Dr Abdulla and Dr Mohammed Asha the failed Glasgow suicide bombers. Dr Abdulla apparently made a will benefitting Osama Bin Laden before going to the airport to kill as many women and children as possible in order to prove what a good Muslim he is. The good Muslims I know are lovely people, not hate filled suicide bombers.

I'm afraid we have somehow got ourselves into a state in this country where the political 'elite' have become detached from the reality of what it is like to live in their multicultural experiment. Whilst they can live like kings, buffered from the mess they have created, its the normal folk who have to put up with the mess they have created. Maybe they should be taken to see:

- Hospitals where there are huge non-shows for appointments by ethnic minorities even though it means that an interpreters time is booked and then wasted

- Hospitals where ethnic minorities are given priority treatment before English speaking patients because interpreter have been booked or that morning

- Areas in north and east London where you can walk for miles without hearing someone speaking English. Areas coincidently where the streets are filthy and the people, especially the Somalis, swagger around spitting openly in public

- Areas of Leeds where hooded gangs of blacks and Asians spend all day sitting around street corners, marking out 'their' territory and intimidating young and old alike

- Events like the 'Notting Hill Carnival' where drugs are openly taken and the whole area becomes a no-go area for white people after dark. Drug taking is rife and is done openly in front of the police who stand by anxious not to upset the 'ethnic wonderland'. 128 people arrested this year, a full scale riot and yet not a peep in the main news. Why is that then?

Getting back to my original post the BBC ran a news story a few days ago about an Afgan family of 8 who had been given a £1.2 million house to live in at a cost to taxpayers of £12500 a month (payable to an Asian landlord). The landlord admitted that the rent was double the market rent but basically said if the government was stupid enough to pay it then he would take it. Now £12500 a month is about the amount of tax I pay in a year. So basically 12 taxpayers are working day in day out, getting up early, coming home shattered, braving the traffic or a long commute 48 weeks of the year in all weathers just so we can house one family who have never, and most likely will never, contribute anything positive to the society in which they leech off. That is excluding any benefits they are paid which I think were quoted at £400 a week which, if that includes council tax, is probably another two taxpayers yearly contributions.

I am sorry to say this is all wrong and voting for any of the big three will not change a thing. We can come on here and moan about it or we can perhaps vote for a party that offer us a glimmer of hope that things WILL be different next time. Yes the BNP are not perfect but a vote for them will show the main 3 that their policies are wrong. After all, who could disagree with these policies:

- We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

- We are opposed to the Single European Currency, and support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures. At the same time, we are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours and believe that the nations of Europe should be free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial, though without being forced into a political and economic straitjacket.

- The BNP will crack down on crime and restore public safety and confidence. We will free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket that is stopping them from doing their job properly. The liberal fixation with the ‘rights’ of criminals must be replaced by concern for the rights of victims, and the right of innocent people not to become victims. We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed.

- Globalisation, with its export of jobs to the Third World, is bringing ruin and unemployment to British industries and the communities that depend on them. Accordingly, the BNP calls for the selective exclusion of foreign-made goods from British markets and the reduction of foreign imports. We will ensure that our manufactured goods are, wherever possible, produced in British factories, employing British workers.

- We are against the ‘trendy’ teaching methods that have made Britain one of the most poorly educated nations in Europe. We will end the practice of politically correct indoctrination in all its guises and we will restore discipline in the classroom, give authority back to teachers and put far greater emphasis on training young people in the industrial and technological skills necessary in the modern world.

- We reject the idea that Britain must forever be obliged to subsidise the incompetence and corruption of Third World states by supplying them with financial aid.

- The conditions in which many of Britain’s old people are forced to live are a national disgrace. We are pledged to ensure that all our old folk are able to live in comfortable homes, and will restore the earnings link with pensions. Elderly people who have paid a lifetime of taxes and reared families should not have to sell their homes to pay for care.

All sensible policies that most people on here seem to be screaming for. They have similar excellent policies on defence, foreign affairs and agriculture. So here is the challenge, anyone who is opposed to the BNP take one of the policies from above and explain why it would be bad for the country? And perhaps explain why Lab/Con/Lib dems policy is better? I'm not expecting any takers.

HOLA443
That was a cheap dig.

Regarding voting BNP I live in the north of England which has been relatively unscathed by mass immigration so far. However my job causes me to travel and what I see when I visit London, the South East and the Midlands fills me with horror. It does seem that we now have large swathes of our inner cities that have been transformed into what can only be described as ghettos where non-indigenous people see nothing wrong in living in filth and bringing their third world 'values' to our (mostly) civilized country. The two main news stories on the BBC yesterday, apart from the economy, were:

- The (alleged) killing of 11 year old Rhys Jones by Sean Mercer who was shooting at the rival gang, the 'Nogga Dogz'. Do we really want this idiotic gang warfare on our streets where someone gets upset because they had their trainers 'disrespected' by some other person. How about if these gangs, mostly feral black teenagers, showed themselves some 'respec' and got a job and behaved like normal members of civilized society instead of thinking the are fiddy cent?

- The trial of Dr Abdulla and Dr Mohammed Asha the failed Glasgow suicide bombers. Dr Abdulla apparently made a will benefitting Osama Bin Laden before going to the airport to kill as many women and children as possible in order to prove what a good Muslim he is. The good Muslims I know are lovely people, not hate filled suicide bombers.

I'm afraid we have somehow got ourselves into a state in this country where the political 'elite' have become detached from the reality of what it is like to live in their multicultural experiment. Whilst they can live like kings, buffered from the mess they have created, its the normal folk who have to put up with the mess they have created. Maybe they should be taken to see:

- Hospitals where there are huge non-shows for appointments by ethnic minorities even though it means that an interpreters time is booked and then wasted

- Hospitals where ethnic minorities are given priority treatment before English speaking patients because interpreter have been booked or that morning

- Areas in north and east London where you can walk for miles without hearing someone speaking English. Areas coincidently where the streets are filthy and the people, especially the Somalis, swagger around spitting openly in public

- Areas of Leeds where hooded gangs of blacks and Asians spend all day sitting around street corners, marking out 'their' territory and intimidating young and old alike

- Events like the 'Notting Hill Carnival' where drugs are openly taken and the whole area becomes a no-go area for white people after dark. Drug taking is rife and is done openly in front of the police who stand by anxious not to upset the 'ethnic wonderland'. 128 people arrested this year, a full scale riot and yet not a peep in the main news. Why is that then?

Getting back to my original post the BBC ran a news story a few days ago about an Afgan family of 8 who had been given a £1.2 million house to live in at a cost to taxpayers of £12500 a month (payable to an Asian landlord). The landlord admitted that the rent was double the market rent but basically said if the government was stupid enough to pay it then he would take it. Now £12500 a month is about the amount of tax I pay in a year. So basically 12 taxpayers are working day in day out, getting up early, coming home shattered, braving the traffic or a long commute 48 weeks of the year in all weathers just so we can house one family who have never, and most likely will never, contribute anything positive to the society in which they leech off. That is excluding any benefits they are paid which I think were quoted at £400 a week which, if that includes council tax, is probably another two taxpayers yearly contributions.

I am sorry to say this is all wrong and voting for any of the big three will not change a thing. We can come on here and moan about it or we can perhaps vote for a party that offer us a glimmer of hope that things WILL be different next time. Yes the BNP are not perfect but a vote for them will show the main 3 that their policies are wrong. After all, who could disagree with these policies:

- We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

- We are opposed to the Single European Currency, and support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures. At the same time, we are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours and believe that the nations of Europe should be free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial, though without being forced into a political and economic straitjacket.

- The BNP will crack down on crime and restore public safety and confidence. We will free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket that is stopping them from doing their job properly. The liberal fixation with the ‘rights’ of criminals must be replaced by concern for the rights of victims, and the right of innocent people not to become victims. We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed.

- Globalisation, with its export of jobs to the Third World, is bringing ruin and unemployment to British industries and the communities that depend on them. Accordingly, the BNP calls for the selective exclusion of foreign-made goods from British markets and the reduction of foreign imports. We will ensure that our manufactured goods are, wherever possible, produced in British factories, employing British workers.

- We are against the ‘trendy’ teaching methods that have made Britain one of the most poorly educated nations in Europe. We will end the practice of politically correct indoctrination in all its guises and we will restore discipline in the classroom, give authority back to teachers and put far greater emphasis on training young people in the industrial and technological skills necessary in the modern world.

- We reject the idea that Britain must forever be obliged to subsidise the incompetence and corruption of Third World states by supplying them with financial aid.

- The conditions in which many of Britain’s old people are forced to live are a national disgrace. We are pledged to ensure that all our old folk are able to live in comfortable homes, and will restore the earnings link with pensions. Elderly people who have paid a lifetime of taxes and reared families should not have to sell their homes to pay for care.

All sensible policies that most people on here seem to be screaming for. They have similar excellent policies on defence, foreign affairs and agriculture. So here is the challenge, anyone who is opposed to the BNP take one of the policies from above and explain why it would be bad for the country? And perhaps explain why Lab/Con/Lib dems policy is better? I'm not expecting any takers.

The BNP are a bunch of thugs and infested with people with criminal records for violence. FACT. They sound oh, so reasonable - they look like the lib dems on their website, but the reality is that they are hate-crazed, demented people.

Edited by 1929crash

HOLA444
The BNP are a bunch of thugs and infested with people with criminal records for violence. FACT. They sound oh, so reasonable - they look like the lib dems on their website, but the reality is that they are hate-crazed, demented people.

So by that reasoning instead of being a middle class hard working professional with a young family I am a hate crazed, demented thug?

Perhaps for once don't believe everything you read in the media. Like I said they are not perfect but vote them in and whats the worst that could happen? The entire world banking system could collapse? The country would be taken over by people with the intention of destroying the UK and its values? We could start invading other countries and killing innocent women and children for a set of ideals? Oh hang on, thats what 11 years on Labour has done for us.

Perhaps instead of replying with the stock 'they are racist thugs' you could perhaps discuss one of the policies I have posted and explain why its bad for the country and why the Lab/Con/Lib alternative is better?

HOLA445
So by that reasoning instead of being a middle class hard working professional with a young family I am a hate crazed, demented thug?

Perhaps for once don't believe everything you read in the media. Like I said they are not perfect but vote them in and whats the worst that could happen? The entire world banking system could collapse? The country would be taken over by people with the intention of destroying the UK and its values? We could start invading other countries and killing innocent women and children for a set of ideals? Oh hang on, thats what 11 years on Labour has done for us.

Perhaps instead of replying with the stock 'they are racist thugs' you could perhaps discuss one of the policies I have posted and explain why its bad for the country and why the Lab/Con/Lib alternative is better?

I did not say that you were a hate crazed, demented thug. I said the BNP are.

Many ordinary decent folk voted for Hitler.

What's the worst that could happen? Not sure, but I can imagine some sort of organised violence against ethnic minorites. You know, boycotting Asian shops, smashing their windows, beating them up. Just the kind of workaday sort of things that happened in the Third Reich.

HOLA446
Long time Conservative but after seeing Osbourne in action who looks to me just as irresponsible as anything Labour could produce. Although it is easy to be outside looking in as an opposition party, everything I have heard from the lib Dems makes me think that they are possibly the only party of difference, greatly enhanced by Mr Vince Cable, I might be coming round to the idea of voting for them. With the real possibility of having a proper three party political system.

I agree with you.Unfortunately until we adopt a fairer electoral system i.e. Proportional representation, a vote for the Lib Dems will in many instances continue to be a wasted one.It's a disgrace that in our so called democracy many people resort to negative tactical voting as a means of expressing their views.First past the post must go.

HOLA447

What's the worst that could happen? Not sure, but I can imagine some sort of organised violence against ethnic minorites. You know, boycotting Asian shops, smashing their windows, beating them up. Just the kind of workaday sort of things that happened in the Third Reich.

Rubbish. If you did just a tiny bit of research you'd find the only violence commited during nationalist protests are by the left-wing rent-a-mobs who try to disrupt them.

The only extremists in this country are the mad fools who have socially-engineered half of our towns and cities into 3rd world cess pits. The extremists are those who have allowed a culture to grow within the UK that can produce suicide bombers.

Labour, Tory, Liberal ... why give any of them another chance?

HOLA448

Well I did say they were not perfect and the one policy they have that I think is unworkable is the forced repatriation one. I think once their following grows (and there is evidence to suggest that their support goes far beyond the working class) then we can see that policy being dropped. However, I do agree that the recent influx in the past five years of migrants has caused trouble and that encouraging them to go back home and tightening up our lax immigration policies are necessary.

Anyway, in the grand scheme of things if the worst you can imagine happening is the boycotting of Asian corner shops then cant see the problem with that. I just think this country has got something wrong with it and we need a radical change to sort it out, one that the big 3 wont deal with. How come you go down any street in the UK and ask 'Do you want capital punishment brought back', 'Do you want us to pull out of the EU', 'Do you want immigration stopped', 'Do you want the army pulled out of Iraq' people will answer yes to all and yet none of the big 3 parties want any of that. Why is that? Its because they think they know better than the common man, they are so arrogant in their beliefs that they think the people dont know what is right and wrong. Well we do and we need a party that will stand up for the majority.

HOLA449
Well I did say they were not perfect and the one policy they have that I think is unworkable is the forced repatriation one. I think once their following grows (and there is evidence to suggest that their support goes far beyond the working class) then we can see that policy being dropped. However, I do agree that the recent influx in the past five years of migrants has caused trouble and that encouraging them to go back home and tightening up our lax immigration policies are necessary.

Anyway, in the grand scheme of things if the worst you can imagine happening is the boycotting of Asian corner shops then cant see the problem with that. I just think this country has got something wrong with it and we need a radical change to sort it out, one that the big 3 wont deal with. How come you go down any street in the UK and ask 'Do you want capital punishment brought back', 'Do you want us to pull out of the EU', 'Do you want immigration stopped', 'Do you want the army pulled out of Iraq' people will answer yes to all and yet none of the big 3 parties want any of that. Why is that? Its because they think they know better than the common man, they are so arrogant in their beliefs that they think the people dont know what is right and wrong. Well we do and we need a party that will stand up for the majority.

Hang on. I was specifically thinking of the 1938 Krystallnacht. Night of the Broken Glass. Read up on it. It was bit more than that, and of course was really only the beginning (of the end) for German Jews.

I live in an overwhelmingly white part of Britain, and I can tell you that there are people here - white people - who live in filth. White people. My GP practice has recently posted a notice baout the number of missed appointments. There are no persons of colour on my GP's patient list, so far as I am aware.

Positive discrimination in favour of an ethnic minority is unlawful. Try it and see the damages you get awarded against you.

Asylum seekers? Your attitude is awful. What you are saying is that despite international treaty obligations, and common humanity, we should ignore the plight of those who are being tortured and persecuted. Say to them in effect, go home and die. I hope you never have to flee this country bcause some b*7tard has, with official sanction fed electricity through your body, or beaten you on the soles of your feet, or raped your daughter.

Anyway, if you don't belive me about the BNP why not check out their criminal record on

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/BNP_a_party_of_convictions

HOLA4410

Aren't the Lib Dems also hate crazed, but in a kind of fluffy Lib Dem sort of way.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Quite.

I normally vote Lib Dem, but have also voted Conservative and almost, but not quite, voted Labour in 1997. I would consider voting Conservative in the next election were it not for

1) George Osbourne, who is obviously completely out of his depth next to Vince Cable or even Alistair Darling. He comes over as a shifty schoolboy who hasn't done his homework and doesn't really understand what the others are talking about, but hopes he won't be found out.

2) "Gormless Clown", the stereotypical Tory wannabe. The mere suspicion that the Conservative Party is still the natural home for clueless, fawning acolytes like him just rings too many alarm bells.

So Lib Dem it is.

You just don’t know what you want do you ! :lol:

How can you swing between 3 different parties so randomly ? You sound like the sort of person who is easily lead and bribed by what the politicians say at election time.

If you are so weak minded that I have the ability to affect your decision making when deciding who you would vote for because I have rebuked you on an internet forum then I really question whether you should have the right to vote at all.

People like you don’t take voting seriously enough and then side step their collective responsibilities when things go wrong.

As miko questioned and due to the fact you don’t seem to know what you are talking about I second this question.

If you have lived outside the u.k. for ten years ,do you really feel you should vote in an election?

;) Nice to see I am the only one you lefties are talking about though, it means I am the one getting to you. I am making you question yourselves and I don’t think you like what you are discovering. :lol:

HOLA4413

no because on here i don't use spell checker when filling in a form for a job i do, applied for 2 jobs outside the public sector and got both ,

How would my spelling have anything to do with job's i did not apply for in the London Evening Standard , that by their wording i.e. we are actively looking for people of ethnic minorities . Told me not to bother .

To pick up on my spelling as an excuse to play down positive discrimination ,( No sorry racism against white people is the proper phrase )is part of what is wrong and why I will be voting B.N.P.

Edited by miko

HOLA4414
That was a cheap dig.

- Hospitals where ethnic minorities are given priority treatment before English speaking patients because interpreter have been booked or that morning- Areas in north and east London where you can walk for miles without hearing someone speaking English. Areas coincidently where the streets are filthy and the people, especially the Somalis, swagger around spitting openly in public- Areas of Leeds where hooded gangs of blacks and Asians spend all day sitting around street corners, marking out 'their' territory and intimidating young and old alike

This kind of post got another thread removed earlier this evening.

HOLA4415
That was a cheap dig.

No, it was a fair point. The more you read online forums where there are discussions of politics, the more you realise that the BNP types who go on about the dilution of our heritage and our language almost always have very limited English literacy skills themselves. It's not a cheap dig, it's an important insight into their defensiveness, bitterness, and general cluelessness.

HOLA4416
No, it was a fair point. The more you read online forums where there are discussions of politics, the more you realise that the BNP types who go on about the dilution of our heritage and our language almost always have very limited English literacy skills themselves. It's not a cheap dig, it's an important insight into their defensiveness, bitterness, and general cluelessness.

"That was a cheap dig."

Reminds me of when Lloyd Bentsen said to Dan Quayle in the 1988 V-Pres debate. "Senator, I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you are no Jack Kennedy."

To which Quayle lamely repsonded: "That was uncalled for Senator." :lol::lol:

HOLA4417

So good spelling is the only asset needed to get a job.

Never have mentioned dilution of our heritage and our language , said I would vote B.N.P. to send message to whoever wins next election ,to tell them that I am sick of the total saturation we are getting by immigrants and that it is not acceptable to have racism towards white people , phrased as positive discrimination constantly rammed down our throats.

The more I read online forums ,i find people like you who feel they are superior in some way because they feel have superior literacy skills , have not taken the trouble to read the history of the posts on the whole topic so either give cheap digs or agree with them. Without reading the whole thing.

As for defensiveness, bitterness, and general cluelessness which i have spelt wrong like yourself , look in the mirror.

Edited by miko

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
So good spelling is the only asset needed to get a job.

Never have mentioned dilution of our heritage and our language , said I would vote B.N.P. to send message to whoever wins next election ,to tell them that I am sick of the total saturation we are getting by immigrants and that it is not acceptable to have racism towards white people , phrased as positive discrimination constantly rammed down our throats.

The more I read online forums ,i find people like you who feel they are superior in some way because they feel have superior literacy skills , have not taken the trouble to read the history of the posts on the whole topic so either give cheap digs or agree with them. Without reading the whole thing.

As for defensiveness, bitterness, and general cluelessness which i have spelt wrong like yourself , look in the mirror.

Positive discrimination is illegal.

HOLA4420
This may be a concept a Labour man such as yourself may not be able to comprehend, but some of us have been prudent and have saved ! :lol:

One of my great critisisms of PatPrimer74 is that he is an arrogant twit and who would vote for a pack of arrogant twats. But you as clearly a signed up member of the opposing team are an arrogant and thugishly offensive twit. Its a hard call but I am leaning toward arrogantPat rather than insultingandslightlythugishClown. Particularly since arrogantPat's mob brought my money back home whereas thugish Clown just complained that Brown complained that Brown was being a thug for doings so, which seems a little hypocritical when he would have carped if he hadn't. That was a bit of a tide turn there. I could feel that popular change of tide feeling... I reckon Gordo is on the make for a while. Lets see if he can CAPITALISE (boom boom :lol::lol::lol: sorry recession puns are not good)

HOLA4421

More black officers please

If its illegal then someone should call the police ... oh nevermind

Keith Jarrett, the president of the National Black Police Association, is calling for a change in the law that will allow forces in England and Wales to adopt an affirmative action policy.

"Approximately 3.7% of the police force is black and it will take another 30 years for the force to be fully representative. If the Met Police wants to meet its own targets it will have to, until 2009, ensure that 90% of the officers recruited are black."

HOLA4422
Never have mentioned dilution of our heritage and our language

The BNP never stop going on about it. Their leaders make a huge performance of what they think is the literary tradition. On one hand we will not let this be a Bengali neighborhood, they have to accept our standards, on the other the language of Shakespeare and Milton... Seriously. Try talking to them about Shakespeare. Clowns.

people like you who feel they are superior in some way because they feel have superior literacy skills

No, I'm sorry if I gave that impression. I would never judge people by their skills or education. I am a socialist and admire the fact that the BNP have grasped that nettle and the importance of community. It's just they have everything else so horribly idiotically wrong. The only time I would make a point about literacy is to someone who was part of a group that was itself being aggressive about it.

But

people like you who feel they are superior

would certainly be true when talking to the BNP.

edited for grammar :P

Edited by bimyo

HOLA4423

So how comes it is being practiced today . Just this week the black police federation in London told ethnic minorities not to apply to join the police as there is so much racism in the police .

A spokeswoman for the police played this down , stating the police have a fast-track system for ethnic minorities to advance within the force. A fast-track system for ethnic minorities in the police is positive discrimination.

HOLA4424
More black officers please

If its illegal then someone should call the police ... oh nevermind

Keith Jarrett, the president of the National Black Police Association, is calling for a change in the law that will allow forces in England and Wales to adopt an affirmative action policy.

"Approximately 3.7% of the police force is black and it will take another 30 years for the force to be fully representative. If the Met Police wants to meet its own targets it will have to, until 2009, ensure that 90% of the officers recruited are black."

Yes, he is calling for a change in the law so as to make positive discrimination legal. Currently, it's illegal. Is that so hard to comprehend?

HOLA4425
Yes, he is calling for a change in the law so as to make positive discrimination legal. Currently, it's illegal. Is that so hard to comprehend?

So the president of the Black Police Association called for positive discrimination to be made legal and you dont have a problem with this? Answer this, do you think the best person suited for the job should be employed or should someone be employed so that a representative quota is achieved?