House Price Crash Forum

I've Had Enough

hoops

HOLA441

I'm going to buy a flat, i had enough waiting for the crash i have 25k deposit and i'm looking for properties around the 155k range.

As i am 35 this year its now or never, i live in the heathrow area, ashford middx and prices are slowing in this area.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Or am I just taking the bait from a troll?

I think it could be a troll. I mean why buy now? The guy has been waiting and waiting and the crash has begun and he's going to go and buy? I don't beleiev it.

It would be like someone waiting years and years for Halle Berry to come and have sex with you despite everyone telling you 'It'll never happen' etc but you sit it out - 3, 4 maybe 5 years pass and then one day she walks into your house and starts undressing and you walk out and go down the pub.

I think he's a troll.

HOLA445
I'm going to buy a flat, i had enough waiting for the crash i have 25k deposit and i'm looking for properties around the 155k range.

As i am 35 this year its now or never, i live in the heathrow area, ashford middx and prices are slowing in this area.

You felt the need to register to tell us that?

If you only have a 25k deposit it would be bloody stupid to buy now unless you fancy seeing all that hard-earned money going down the drain. You don't have to 'wait for the crash' anymore; the market is on its last legs.

HOLA446
HOLA447

I think he is very astute.

He has waited years whilst property prices have ramped up 400% and he knows something that we dont.

Maybe he works for the Bank of England and knows about another few hundred billion of taxpayers money going out to banks on the cheap, or maybe he worked for HBOS and talked the market down in time for his bonus that was miraculously paid out three days later, bought up the shares, then sold them out when the Bank of England bailed them out with a taxpayers guarantee ?

Or maybe, he is Simon Cowell and he is going to give the flat to Leona Lewis as a love nest ?

Or he is a Labour MP and is looking for somewhere to offload some expenses for the end of year.

Edited by laurejon

HOLA448

Hoops is a Troll, Joined tonight, marked himself down as a bear then instantly posts he is going to buy. :lol:

Why waste your time buying in Heathrow, Go live in the state of the art T5, Plenty of room, warmth and no noisy planes taking off to bother you :P

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Hoops is a Troll, Joined tonight, marked himself down as a bear then instantly posts he is going to buy. :lol:

Why waste your time buying in Heathrow, Go live in the state of the art T5, Plenty of room, warmth and no noisy planes taking off to bother you :P

And no washing to deal with, as there is an abundance of clothing to chose from. A new outfit each and everyday for life.

HOLA4412

His profile:

hoops

HPC Newbie

Group: New Members

Member No.: 13,287

Bull or Bear? Bear

Bear???? His first post and he's buying? Give me fuggin break. Why has this troll even been allowed to post this?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Maybe he works for the Bank of England and knows about another few hundred billion of taxpayers money going out to banks on the cheap

If that is true then buying would be a lot worse than it already is due to the risk of hyperinflation or at least very high inflation.

HOLA4415
If that is true then buying would be a lot worse than it already is due to the risk of hyperinflation or at least very high inflation.

Not if he can get a 25year fix at 5%.

Inflation will erode his debt in a very short time, and he will be making good the losses he may sustain if prices crash.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Not if he can get a 25year fix at 5%.

Inflation will erode his debt in a very short time, and he will be making good the losses he may sustain if prices crash.

if that was 100% garaneed it would show up on long term swap rates

why would rich people, big banks, pension funds swap 25years of credit for 5%PA if they thought inflation was gona ravage the country.

not saying your wrong, but a lot of people have a lot of money betting the oposit of what you post

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
if that was 100% garaneed it would show up on long term swap rates

why would rich people, big banks, pension funds swap 25years of credit for 5%PA if they thought inflation was gona ravage the country.

not saying your wrong, but a lot of people have a lot of money betting the oposit of what you post

Because much of the money coming from the Bank of England to bail out the banks is no doubt coming with strings attached in a vain attempt to kickstart the market before the next election.

Inflation is predicted to rise rapidly, RPI has been overlooked by the public in favour of the bullsh1t CPI, however its now hurting their pockets, and its getting worse daily.

I think inflation will be eroding a lot of debt in the near future, else there are going to be some big red faces in the Government.

HOLA4420

Go for it. Don't forget to gazump or you're not a real man/woman.

HOLA4421
Guest grumpy-old-man
Remember though, lots of sleepers here. VIs have time and money aplenty. (More of the first and less of the second every day.)

Hi Durch,

as the housepricecrash gains momentum, I fear we will be inundated with a lot of p1ssed off VI's & EA's trolls trying to make the site look bad.

The strange thing is though, we (the bears) are only after a fair price for housing, which after all is a basic requirement of life, just like food.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest Steve Cook
So where are you living now? How much are you paying? Is it cheaper? Is it cheaper with a 5% DROP, HOW ABOUT 10%...

I think we can safely assume it is the latter rather than the former.... ;)

Steve

Edited by Steve Cook

HOLA4425
So where are you living now? How much are you paying? Is it cheaper? Is it cheaper with a 5% DROP, HOW ABOUT 10%...

You don't think he/she may have fallen for the stupid idea that a house is something more than an investment, do you?