House Price Crash Forum

What A Day

HOLA441
HOLA442

Rest of the week? Rest of the year more like!

They're calling Doomsday based on a few banks suffering.. just wait until it starts to filter through to Joe Q.Consumer. I mean for a start, all those millions of fixed rate mortgage deals are still due to come to an end this year - when people can't refinance, that, in my mind, is when the feces will hit the fan square and true.

HOLA443
HOLA444
Rest of the week? Rest of the year more like!

They're calling Doomsday based on a few banks suffering.. just wait until it starts to filter through to Joe Q.Consumer. I mean for a start, all those millions of fixed rate mortgage deals are still due to come to an end this year - when people can't refinance, that, in my mind, is when the feces will hit the fan square and true.

Woman on channel 4 just said that her financial adviser had one hours cancellation notice on her remortgage.

Its now going to cost her an extra 400.00 GBP per month.. ouch.

HOLA445
Guest tenant super
Do not think ive known a more bearish day than today, anyone else feel the same ? Black clouds seem to be gathering at a faster page than before, Anyone else think it will get worse before the easter break ?

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be rotten but Friday will be good....

Edited by tenant super

HOLA446
Woman on channel 4 just said that her financial adviser had one hours cancellation notice on her remortgage.

I can see the mortgage market coming to a complete standstill, with no one being prepared to lend, local authorities used to be the people to go to for mortgages will we have to go back to that sort of lending ? I think so

From what a few older people told me it used to be twice salary maximum they would lend you as well so house prices will need to come down a lot!!

Edited by sambino

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Blimey O'Reilly! Still, that's the price you pay for following the herd.

What was it again?

"House prices only ever go up!".. "It's different this time!"..

You know, I really had hoped that the people I'd told about this for the last year and a half would've listened, but I was mocked, scoffed at and ridiculed.

Thank God for this website, in seriousness. I might otherwise be sitting in a £100,000 poky one-bedroom flat wondering where it all went wrong.

HOLA4410
Do not think ive known a more bearish day than today, anyone else feel the same ? Black clouds seem to be gathering at a faster page than before, Anyone else think it will get worse before the easter break ?

judging by the DJIA, surely a bounce in the FTSE and the city starting to think things are not so bad after all

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Blimey O'Reilly! Still, that's the price you pay for following the herd.

What was it again?

"House prices only ever go up!".. "It's different this time!"..

You know, I really had hoped that the people I'd told about this for the last year and a half would've listened, but I was mocked, scoffed at and ridiculed.

Thank God for this website, in seriousness. I might otherwise be sitting in a £100,000 poky one-bedroom flat wondering where it all went wrong.

so true, thank god for this site. laughed at scorned, looked upon like i was jealous, made to feel stupid and lowly because i rented and those whom owned where better classier people than i, lol.

gonna be funny asking them where there Mercedes 4x4 as we conversate in the unemployment/soup and bread line.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417