Wealthy Property Developer Is The Labour's Mystery Donor

HOLA441
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
Join the dots to Northern Rock, and we have our perfect storm.

Brilliant, so a generation of young people and young families like myself have to move my kids from house to house from school to school all the time because we can only secure short tenancy agreements and are at the whim of BTL landlords whilst these crocksuckers benefit whilst our kids educations are disturbed and our kids dont get to properly socially interact and grow up disturbed and under educated because they never knew where they would be living next and had to constantly get to grips with new schools new teachers and being around kids they dont know.

Labour you disgust me to the middle of my soul, you useless imbeciles, dont ever come knock at my door, i'll tar and feather you for letting down our children and playing monopoly with our economy our well being as a nation, you are all intellectually bankrupt.

HOLA444
Brilliant, so a generation of young people and young families like myself have to move my kids from house to house from school to school all the time because we can only secure short tenancy agreements and are at the whim of BTL landlords whilst these crocksuckers benefit whilst our kids educations are disturbed and our kids dont get to properly socially interact and grow up disturbed and under educated because they never knew where they would be living next and had to constantly get to grips with new schools new teachers and being around kids they dont know.

Labour you disgust me to the middle of my soul, you useless imbeciles, dont ever come knock at my door, i'll tar and feather you for letting down our children and playing monopoly with our economy our well being as a nation, you are all intellectually bankrupt.

be sure to add the conservatives to your feathering, as they were the ones that got rid of tenants rights and intruduced the short term 6 month tenancy. they also changed lending to allow btl to take off in 1996 (though it didnt get moving until 2002).

both parties disgust me to the core,.

corrupted. self serving *****ers.

HOLA445

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7111838.stm

So now we have sleazy bribes.

What Bollockes, do they not think that Labour does not check who has been giving them money since the cash for honours scandals.

This smacks of someone piling money to Labour to give favour and continue the building industry and House price boom, nothing more, nothing less.

Problem is they are again in a sleazy quandry, if it turns out they didnt know, then its another systemic failure as safeguards were put supposedly to guard againt mystery donations after CFH. If they did know, then they are clearly taking backhanders and hoping no one would notice it. Some one needs to be arrested over this, if it is indeed a bribe donation. It just does not cut water that I gave it to my friend to give to Labour. Er, thats like saying, not me officer i didnt do it.

HOLA446
Guest mattsta1964
be sure to add the conservatives to your feathering, as they were the ones that got rid of tenants rights and intruduced the short term 6 month tenancy. they also changed lending to allow btl to take off in 1996 (though it didnt get moving until 2002).

They are all despicable, loathsome, lying, corrupt scumbags feathering their own nests and playing Russian roulette with our savings, our jobs, our hard earned savings and everything else.

If the Cgnao complete breakdown really happens, there might be an opportunity to get rid of them all

Personally, I'd burn down the Houses of Parliament. That would be just about the strongest message of a complete and utter vote of no confidence in all of them.

HOLA447
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7111838.stm

So now we have sleazy bribes.

What Bollockes, do they not think that Labour does not check who has been giving them money since the cash for honours scandals.

This smacks of someone piling money to Labour to give favour and continue the building industry and House price boom, nothing more, nothing less.

Problem is they are again in a sleazy quandry, if it turns out they didnt know, then its another systemic failure as safeguards were put supposedly to guard againt mystery donations after CFH. If they did know, then they are clearly taking backhanders and hoping no one would notice it. Some one needs to be arrested over this, if it is indeed a bribe donation. It just does not cut water that I gave it to my friend to give to Labour. Er, thats like saying, not me officer i didnt do it.

complete and utter corruption, isnt Gordo's brother a big wig with a french nuclear company and they have been given favour by our PM to build the next generation of power stations?

This lot make the mafia look like amateurs.

HOLA448
Personally, I'd burn down the Houses of Parliament. That would be just about the strongest message of a complete and utter vote of no confidence in all of them.

They'd only claim the insurance, bump up income tax to pay for a new build "luxury" Parliament. With bigger security fences.

HOLA449

As daft and unbelievable as this statement sounds, Gordo's and Tone's government could have you arrested under the Prevention of Terrorism Act for such a statement.

Welcome to the new world. :(

HOLA4410

Im an old labour kinda guy. I hate spewlabour. I think the above must be one of the biggest failings of this shttiy govt. We all know that young families are currently fkuced by HPI (altho things are now nicely on the turn) and yet these useless bstards have done nothing to reform the tories tenacy laws that swung power radically from tenants to the landowning class. Essentially, Nulabour have continued to preside over young families being turfed out with 2 months notice. It's disgusting.

HOLA4411

Couple of questions for you. Firstly, did labour mess around with HPI and as such destroy your chance of a decent education? If not, why the reluctance to use sentences that are shorter than five lines?

Secondly, if I read your name correctly, does that make you 40? As this wave of HPI kicked off in about 1997, why didn't you buy before then? At that point in time you would have been 30. Or was it because you were frittering your money away on other things as opposed to saving for a house? And now that your family is in their current situation you would like to blame anybody and anything other than yourself for landing them in that mess? Grow up, grow a pair and accept some responsibility for you actions.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Secondly, if I read your name correctly, does that make you 40? As this wave of HPI kicked off in about 1997, why didn't you buy before then? At that point in time you would have been 30. Or was it because you were frittering your money away on other things as opposed to saving for a house? And now that your family is in their current situation you would like to blame anybody and anything other than yourself for landing them in that mess? Grow up, grow a pair and accept some responsibility for you actions.

If you're 40 then if you hadn't experienced it yourself you probably will at least have seen your mates saddled with 30% negative equity in the few years prior to 97, and had the great joy of coming into the job market right in the middle of a recession and found that even a cr4p job was not easy to find.

It can make you a little cautious, it can make you a little poor as well ...

HOLA4414

You conveniently forget under the Tories you didnt need to rent. A working person on a low wage could afford to buy a house. A two bed house under the Tories was around 50k, we had a multi Billions Cash surplus from Exports, and we had jobs in private industry.

Maybe a bit before your time, but its really true. The British Public set off to work in the mornings to make money for business, not to take money from the public in public service non jobs.

The policy of Thatcher was that everyone should own their own home, and those that could not were either unemployed, or just plain lazy.

HOLA4415
Im an old labour kinda guy. I hate spewlabour. I think the above must be one of the biggest failings of this shttiy govt. We all know that young families are currently fkuced by HPI (altho things are now nicely on the turn) and yet these useless bstards have done nothing to reform the tories tenacy laws that swung power radically from tenants to the landowning class. Essentially, Nulabour have continued to preside over young families being turfed out with 2 months notice. It's disgusting.

Of course you have not read the laws on tenancy, because if you had you would realise that its very very hard to remove a tenant.

Unless of course you are referring to a tenant that has not paid the rent, then of course its a formality, and so it should be. If you visited a shop and took something without paying for it, you would find yourself being arrested and accomodation would no longer be your problem.

HOLA4416
If you're 40 then if you hadn't experienced it yourself you probably will at least have seen your mates saddled with 30% negative equity in the few years prior to 97, and had the great joy of coming into the job market right in the middle of a recession and found that even a cr4p job was not easy to find.

It can make you a little cautious, it can make you a little poor as well ...

But of course if you did own a property and you were unemployed, you would get your mortgage interest paid day 1, not 9 months later.

In addition, if you think life was hard under the Tories searching for a job in a recession, and you felt you were on your own fighting a losing battle then think again.

This time round you will be competing with Millions and Millions of people who would be happy to live 50 to a house, and work for a bowl of rice a week. Try feeding your family on that.

When Gordon said you never had it so good, he wasnt joking!!!. Its going to get dramatically worse hereon.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
As daft and unbelievable as this statement sounds, Gordo's and Tone's government could have you arrested under the Prevention of Terrorism Act for such a statement.

Welcome to the new world. :(

yeah thats what i thought. i think mattstr888 has commited our very first hpc thought crime. i think thats an arrestable offence.. btw: they have the power already to track you IP from this forum. perhaps soon we will find that fubra is just a cloacked subversion collecting portal and all our details have been carefully logged ready for newly anti terror armed pcso storm troopers in yellow safety jackets to round us up and take us to fill the new currently underway double prison volumes. - the rest is history.

Couple of questions for you. Firstly, did labour mess around with HPI and as such destroy your chance of a decent education? If not, why the reluctance to use sentences that are shorter than five lines?

a really bad retort full of what id call 'eastern promise' zzzzzzzzzz......

You conveniently forget under the Tories you didnt need to rent. A working person on a low wage could afford to buy a house. A two bed house under the Tories was around 50k, we had a multi Billions Cash surplus from Exports, and we had jobs in private industry.

Maybe a bit before your time, but its really true. The British Public set off to work in the mornings to make money for business, not to take money from the public in public service non jobs.

The policy of Thatcher was that everyone should own their own home, and those that could not were either unemployed, or just plain lazy.

yeah but the tories seemed to be in power in 1989 when housing got out of control. i didnt see how people suffered then.

she did coin the saying theres no such thing as a society - and then trashed it.

well now their isnt. and when we argue about policy or the general feeling of the current uk, were not missing the tories.

were missing a society.

Edited by right_freds_dead

HOLA4420

spot on RFD, people still cannot see this for all intent and purpose "two party" political system is owned lock stock and bottle by the fat cats that leach off the British public......never mind lets all sing Rule Britannia........ and pretend we are free and Britain is the mother of democracy.

Anybody watch the Blair Years last night...............what a TW@T

HOLA4421

So if I take a gun and shoot you, and you're not wearing a bullet proof vest, even if you could have afforded one, and you start moaning to me about how much pain you are in and that you're losing alot of blood, I will say to you MAN UP NANCY you had the choice to buy a bullet proof vest but you made a decision not too do so, so shut up and die quietly. Idiot.

HOLA4422
So if I take a gun and shoot you, and you're not wearing a bullet proof vest, even if you could have afforded one, and you start moaning to me about how much pain you are in and that you're losing alot of blood, I will say to you MAN UP NANCY you had the choice to buy a bullet proof vest but you made a decision not too do so, so shut up and die quietly. Idiot.

My point is that a large amount of people in life, and a disproportionate number of people on here, seem intent to balme someone else for any problems with their lives. Why the reluctance for people to admit that maybe they have made mistakes or bad choices in the past and accept the cost for doing so?

I believe I am correct in saying that 70% of property in the UK is owner occupied. We are not in a situation where everyone under the age of 60 is in rented. The majority of 40 year olds own their own property - there was no conspiracy stopping people in this age bracket from buying a property. But then again, for those who didn't buy it has to be someone elses fault. It could not ever be a reflection on them!

Whilst some things are out of your own hands, some are not. Buying a house at somepoint below the age of 40 is one that can't be blamed on anyone else. Maybe i'll see you back on here aged 60 when you still haven't managed to buy a property. Obviously it will not be your fault. I'm just trying to think who you could blame - the next Tory government, terrorists, China, peak oil or the price of bread?!!!

HOLA4423
My point is that a large amount of people in life, and a disproportionate number of people on here, seem intent to balme someone else for any problems with their lives. Why the reluctance for people to admit that maybe they have made mistakes or bad choices in the past and accept the cost for doing so?

While I agree with your basic argument that: yes the poster, if he could have afforded to, should probably have bought a house when they were cheaper, your assertation that he should "grow a pair" about not being able to afford a stable home for his family due to this current ridiculous housing bubble, was itching for some comeback on yourself.

However, many people are unfairly priced out due to HPI, and whether they could once have afforded to buy or whether they have never been able to afford it, isn't worth arguing over. One of the reasons we post on this board is to vent our frustration at not being able to afford in the current market conditions.

HOLA4424
Im an old labour kinda guy. I hate spewlabour.

Oi !!! What have I ever done to you ??? ;)

This whole thing is highly suspect - making donations in other peoples names. FFS !!! Mind you, now that 25 million personal details have "disappeared", you might find that there are several Labour donors on this very forum without them knowing it.....

HOLA4425

Joining the two themes of this thread together...

'How big Labour backer is a jobbing builder who knows NOTHING about his £200,000 donation':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...e#StartComments

...Mr Abrahams, a former Tyne and Wear councillor and son of one-time Lord Mayor of Newcastle Bennie Abrahams, faced a Crown Court trial for illegally evicting a tenant from a flat he owned. He was cleared of all charges.